Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Re: She Is Contrary To My Wish: Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: She Is Contrary To My Wish: Please Help. (613 Views)

My Wish , Who Can Do This ??? / My Wish For Foluke Forming Hard To Get / My Girlfriend Is Against My Wish To Apply For Modelling. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: She Is Contrary To My Wish: Please Help. by divines(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2010
Re:

Am 28, a businessman & a part time student. I hope to get married in 2yrs, but unfortunately, contrary to my wish to marry a graduate my yet-to-be wife is a school cert holder.

She is brainy, as a result of that, she behave and speaks like a graduate. (Which am quite comfortable with)

According to her, come next year she expect to start making arrangement towards furthering her education (as she must wait for her older sister to graduate as a result of inadequate financial resources of their parents)

Please fellas, Should I wait quit the relationship, wait for her to finish her studies, marry her when she is half way in the school, or marry her and let her also pass thru part time studies.

She posses the qualities I look forward to in a wife (I haven't proposed as I want to be sure)

Please I will appreciate a full and properly analysed advice.

Thank you in anticipation.

(1)

Firearm Returns to Nl Romance / Should I Continue Dating Her / Tips On How To Know That Your Girlfriend Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.