Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Babangida on youtube - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida on youtube (1805 Views)

…babangida Defends Buhari / Nigeria Boko Haram Terror Group Leader Speaks On Youtube / Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangida on youtube by jarkbauer: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Babangida on youtube by olafolarin(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2010
He is at least campainging for vote.
That's the beauty of democracy.This same man ruled Nigeria with power of gun and order but today he is just like
every civillian campaigning for vote.
I hope he will be giving a fair chance but robbed of the votes.
Re: Babangida on youtube by bkbabe97y(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2010
Damn, this dude needs the country's loot real bad! lol

P.S: Notice when he walks in his right arm seems "dead". . . . .
Re: Babangida on youtube by jarkbauer: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2010
the guy is sick see him panting
Re: Babangida on youtube by jarkbauer: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2010
hi
Re: Babangida on youtube by redsun(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2010
I still think IBB kiled his wife slowly with cancer induce chemicals and food,she could have been discoraging him from going back to politics.
Re: Babangida on youtube by Depilot(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2010
Here we go, the man has declared his intentions.
Is there anybody else out there doing as much as Babangida?

Do not be surprised if Babangida becomes our president. So far he has shown that he's serious and determined to lead this nation accordingly.
With all the degrading and bashing from all corners, he refuses to deviate from attaining his goal. It is also easy to tell from his actions and body language that he recognizes his past and badly wants to do something about it.

If you think IBB is returning back to power because he's broke, you then must be from another planet.

Whether his intentions are sincere or not, nobody but God can tell. And the same thing goes for any other politician in Nigeria.

Again, for now I refuse to support any candidate, but one must learn how to embrace reality in Nigeria.

Babangida continues to do what he has to do and so far I give him credit for his actions.
Re: Babangida on youtube by Solomon227(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
Depilot welcome back. I now know why u were fighting Ribadu wit all your life. U ar IBB foot soldier or apologist. FYI he is free to campaign, brag, go to AIT, go to Ibadan, shout Zoning, try to deceive Igbos, say good things, we also kno he is a Demon (like OBJ) and we cant afford to have him back in power. For theives have come to destroy, kill, maim , he has done it b/4 he will do it again. But this time the blood of MKO, the blood of Gani, Vatsa, Ejigbo crash victims, 1000s dat died on Junie 12 proptest wil condemn him to hell, foe u and the likes of crea8tivity dat always stand on corruption and evil side we are ready 4 all of u,
Re: Babangida on youtube by illusion2: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2010
olafolarin:

He is at least campainging for vote.
The issue shouldn't be 'at least he's campaigning' but 'why is he contesting?'

olafolarin:

I hope he will be giving a fair chance but robbed of the votes.

Isn't this the great irony of life. . . the same man that robbed others of the vote now actively desires not to robbed.

God in indeed patient.
Re: Babangida on youtube by Depilot(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
U ar IBB foot soldier or apologist
You're completely wrong. Anyone that supports or votes for any politician in Nigeria at this point is nothing but a foolish human being.
We are all on the same page, the only difference here is I try my best to exclude sentiment in all things and embrace reality of things in Nigeria.

There is no way you can be living in UK or US or anywhere else around the world and think you know anything about Nigeria or our backward way of doing things. Please try to at least spend 6 months straight in Nigeria before you come here to tell me how to cast my vote.
And it is extremely easy to identify these foreigners thru their laughable and unrealistic posts.

If Babangida is a devil and a thief, please point out a single angel amongst politicians in Nigeria.
Re: Babangida on youtube by Hubcool: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2010
Re: Babangida on youtube by chire(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2010
Depilot:

Here we go, the man has declared his intentions.
Is there anybody else out there doing as much as Babangida?

Do not be surprised if Babangida becomes our president. So far he has shown that he's serious and determined to lead this nation accordingly.
With all the degrading and bashing from all corners, he refuses to deviate from attaining his goal. It is also easy to tell from his actions and body language that he recognizes his past and badly wants to do something about it.

If you think IBB is returning back to power because he's broke, you then must be from another planet.

Whether his intentions are sincere or not, nobody but God can tell. And the same thing goes for any other politician in Nigeria.

Again, for now I refuse to support any candidate, but one must learn how to embrace reality in Nigeria.

Babangida continues to do what he has to do and so far I give him credit for his actions.

I very much agree with you. With his commitment and determination, i think i will give him a chance to right his wrong.
I think thats what he wants to do.
Babangida doesn't need money.He just wants to right his wrong.
I won't be surprised if he ends up being the president in 2011.
Re: Babangida on youtube by Depilot(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2010
Not sure, but I almost feel like giving him a vote
Only because:
1. It is easy to tell from his actions and body language that he recognizes his past and badly wants to do something about it.
2. Every single politician in Nigeria has a lot in common with Babangida (if you can't see this, something is wrong with you)
3. Babangida comes out every day to pretty much beg Nigerians for their votes and persuade the world for second chance. To me this is new, from what I remember, all presidential candidates in Nigeria from the past were way too cocky and pretty much used their wealth/big names to win the election. I think Babangida recognizes that he needs more than his wealth and name to steal our heart.
4. Jonathan can not handle what is on the ground in Nigeria.
Re: Babangida on youtube by spikedcylinder: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2010
Depilot:

You're completely wrong. Anyone that supports or votes for any politician in Nigeria at this point is nothing but a foolish human being.
We are all on the same page, the only difference here is I try my best to exclude sentiment in all things and embrace reality of things in Nigeria.

There is no way you can be living in UK or US or anywhere else around the world and think you know anything about Nigeria or our backward way of doing things. Please try to at least spend 6 months straight in Nigeria before you come here to tell me how to cast my vote.
And it is extremely easy to identify these foreigners thru their laughable and unrealistic posts.

If Babangida is a devil and a thief, please point out a single angel amongst politicians in Nigeria.

Most realistic thing I've ever read in a while! IBB and his 'evil genius' are very mild compared to what these present politicians are doing here and now - take it or leave it.
The website, I've noticed is a fresh breath from the other crap I've seen from other politicians. I sure say na money kill am.
Re: Babangida on youtube by doyin13(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
IBB must be jazzing me. . .God knows I detest the man, but
I am wondering who out there is good enough.

Of all those who are out there now, I see no one six months
to the purported elections who has put forward a programme
of any kind.

He has a programme and like the evil man that he is, it
contains much of what many of us are clamouring for:

Downsizing and decentralizing government.

State policing. etc.

Ultimately, the problem with Nigeria is not policy but delivery.
The FG under the democratic dispensation has only grown increasingly
worse when it comes to project delivery. Anyone who can swallow their
ego and pass on the responsibilities for infrastructural delivery to the
states has my votes regardless of their past record.
Re: Babangida on youtube by Depilot(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
I honestly believe that Obasanjo doesn't want Babangida to take over not because he (Obasanjo) cares about Nigeria or you or myself, but because he simply knows that Babangida has a better chance and capability to positively turn things around in Nigeria for good. That will make him (Obasanjo) look bad/useless, and he definitely won't be able to handle it.
And at the moment, Babangida is a devil, but it's ok for Obasanjo to sit in the front seat of the decision makers (or president makers), only because he pretty much rigged Yaradua and Jonathan into the office.

Does that make any sense?
Re: Babangida on youtube by Depilot(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2010
From Babangida's undergroud record, he tends to be more successful when he's desperate.

I still refuse to support anyone at this point, but I'll be honest, so far, Babangida seems to be more serious and sincere than anyone else out there.
Re: Babangida on youtube by philip0906(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
Depilot:

From Babangida's undergroud record, he tends to be more successful when he's desperate.

I still refuse to support anyone at this point, but I'll be honest, so far, Babangida seems to be more serious and sincere than anyone else out there.
Yh b'cos he is on a mission 2 get what he didn't get b4
Re: Babangida on youtube by spikedcylinder: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2010
philip0906:

Yh b'cos he is on a mission 2 get what he didn't get b4

Pray tell, what did he want to get before? I don't think you realise the kind of stupendous wealth he amassed during his time as Military Administrator. The man can never be broke in his lifetime!!!
Re: Babangida on youtube by Oba234: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2010
Banbangida shouldn't even be allowed to campaign. It's like Hitler appealing to the jews. I don't care whether he is sincere or not. He did so much damage already that I am not willing to give him a chance just to see whether he has changed, Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
Re: Babangida on youtube by philip0906(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Pray tell, what did he want to get before? I don't think you realise the kind of stupendous wealth he amassed during his time as Military Administrator. The man can never be broke in his lifetime!!!
dats my point. . .Only God knows his mission in power this time if not 2 finish off what he couldn't b4.prolly 2 finish off all those who accused him of killing MKO,amass more wealth,Finally lay 2 rest d geographical enclave called Nigeria undecided
Re: Babangida on youtube by Depilot(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2010
Banbangida shouldn't even be allowed to campaign. It's like Hitler appealing to the jews
First, to compare Babangida to Hitler is ridiculous and unfair. And second, if Babangida shouldn't be allowed to contest, please let us all know who should be allowed.
Again, learn more about all our politicians before picking the bad fruits amongst the good ones.

Politicians remain our major problem in this country and if you're smart you will understand that there isn't a single pleasant politician in this country. Focusing on just Babangida who is practically begging to come and correct things is not only foolish, but also senseless.
Even the new or Young politicians are worse in every way than the old ones.
Please believe me, currently I know more than 10 politicians that look like bunch of saint to you people, but to the guys within their circle, these people are nothing but criminals dressed in white attire; they are all straight up inferior in excellence, in quality, or in character, they clearly have nothing to offer us. They are not only ready, but also determined to suck our country dry. But yet Babangida is our target and our greatest enemy of all time.
Re: Babangida on youtube by Sharonf(f): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
Let him open his comments box, so we can 'interact' with him. Or he doesn't want to know what Nigerians think.

Depilot:

First, to compare Babangida to Hitler is ridiculous and unfair. And second, if Babangida shouldn't be allowed to contest, please let us all know who should be allowed.
Again, learn more about all our politicians before picking the bad fruits amongst the good ones.

Politicians remain our major problem in this country and if you're smart you will understand that there isn't a single pleasant politician in this country. Focusing on just Babangida who is practically begging to come and correct things is not only foolish, but also senseless.
Even the new or Young politicians are worse in every way than the old ones.
Please believe me, currently I know more than 10 politicians that look like bunch of saint to you people, but to the guys within their circle, these people are nothing but criminals dressed in white attire; they are all straight up inferior in excellence, in quality, or in character, they clearly have nothing to offer us. They are not only ready, but also determined to suck our country dry. But yet Babangida is our target and our greatest enemy of all time.

Tell your daddy to open his comments box. We have a lot to say to our 'beloved' leader.
Re: Babangida on youtube by Depilot(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2010
Smelly Sharon_f, you should be able to post comments on his facebook site.
www.facebook.com/voteibb
Re: Babangida on youtube by philip0906(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2010
Depilot:

www.facebook.com/voteibb

but ur candidate keeps deleting 'em comments. . . undecided
Re: Babangida on youtube by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!! Dont know why, but that video cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: Babangida on youtube by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
doyin13:

IBB must be jazzing me. . .God knows I detest the man, but
I am wondering who out there is good enough.

Of all those who are out there now, I see no one six months
to the purported elections who has put forward a programme
of any kind.

He has a programme and like the evil man that he is, it
contains much of what many of us are clamouring for:

Downsizing and decentralizing government.

State policing. etc.

Ultimately, the problem with Nigeria is not policy but delivery.
[size=13pt]The FG under the democratic dispensation has only grown increasingly
worse when it comes to project delivery.
[/size] Anyone who can swallow their
ego and pass on the responsibilities for infrastructural delivery to the
states has my votes regardless of their past record.

Terrible record!
Re: Babangida on youtube by EzeUche22(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2010
Let IBB sing the right tune and he will have my entire village support.
Re: Babangida on youtube by Sharonf(f): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
Depilot:

www.facebook.com/voteibb

His wall is not open! The comments on his status I posted are not there
He keeps on deleting them! Why? grin
I want to speak to my BELOVED leader!! But he does not want to hear what I am saying! cry
Re: Babangida on youtube by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2010
Sharon_f:

His wall is not open! The comments on his status I posted are not there
He keeps on deleting them! Why? grin
I want to speak to my BELOVED leader!! But he does not want to hear what I am saying! cry

The only posts on his wall are the only ones that supports him, like this one:
Chinedu Ike Nwankwor
IBB is not the cause of misery in Nigeria. One thing i know that stands out with IBB is that he admits his errors and that to me makes him a unique leader

Let them all stand out and test their popularity with the electorate. For now IBB stan,

You can tell that these dude is not ready to listen to the voice of Nigerians
Re: Babangida on youtube by becomrich3: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2010
he cant beat fulani/hausa on thier home ground, it is impossible.

Another factor against IBB is that he is a gwari man, there is NO WAY, I say it again NOWAY he would beat fulani/hausa on thier Home ground. IMPOSSIBLE. only by rigging is that possible.  So if you hear he beat fulani/hausa in fulani/hausa land  know they rigged that election.

IBB cant  win Yorubaland too.
This are the obstacle IBB would have in the election. I think he should have position his son mohammed in niger state than try to come back. age is not on his side too.

IBB should  support me to be president,

Re: Babangida on youtube by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2010
EzeUche22:

Let IBB sing the right tune and he will have my entire village support.

Oh, he is definitely singing, and singing loud and clear for Nigerians to hear. Something none of the other candidates seems to be doing well.

On another note, If this man wins, I will likely not step in that country until he is off the seat or dead . . whichever comes first. ROFLMAO!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Gave Up! / Buhari Alleges Rigging Of Election / It Is Time To Form A Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.