Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians (22743 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Gistpeeps: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari has told supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi state not to choose any candidate from the Peoples Democratic Party during the general elections.

The President stated this on Wednesday at the Presidential campaign of the APC which held in Lokoja.

He said, “I am warning you don’t make the mistake of choosing any PDP candidate”.

President Buhari noted that there had been a lot of progress since his administration came into power in 2015.

The President laid emphasis on the oil sector saying, “I have challenged anybody in Nigeria to check in Europe, America and Asia that Nigeria was producing 2.1million barrels per day at the cost of $100 per barrel.

“Nigeria was earning 2.1million x$100 per barrel x 15 years, where was the money?”

He criticised the opposition party (PDP) for not doing enough in the area power and railway.

According to President Buhari, “They said they spent $16bn on power. Where is the power?

“What they will try to do is to cover the theft they have committed against the nation.

“I assure you I will follow the system, anybody that is held responsible we will get him, take away the money and put in the treasury”, the President added.

In attendance at the event were National Chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole, State Governor Yahaya Bello, among other party members.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/01/16/dont-choose-any-pdp-candidate-buhari-tells-kogi-supporters/

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Decibel: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Just imagine an outright failure talking angry

185 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Tunasco4u(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Don't worry Alh Muhammad Buhari,me and my guys will vote out PDP,our thumb is getting ready to vote them out,I will only 4+4=8

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by puyol005(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Comedian

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ok bubu
Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by IMASTEX: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Boss20:
No reasonable person will vote Buhari in 2019
Baawaa:
Never again PDP in this nation
Both of you are right. It is time to kick old recircled politicians away. We need fresh & digital young leader now.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by OzziOhinoyi(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Okay!
Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by genny2kuk(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by DavSagacity(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is highly laughable. It is highly lugubrious and a case of a cataclysmic ogrimiendo for Baba to be warning Nigerians not to vote for a Particular party.
Show us what you have done to deserve another 4 years.
it is left for Nigerians to decide either
4+4= Aso Villa or
4+0= Daura
provided the temperature , political atmosphere and fairness remains constant

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Boss20: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
No reasonable person will vote Buhari in 2019

Buhari/APC is a curse to this generation that must be eliminated come February for this nation to rise again.

Buhari is a disaster and all well meaning Nigerians will send him back to his cows in Daura next month.

194 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Akinz0126(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
So we should still vote the governors that can't afford to pay salaries...This man self

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Baawaa(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Never again PDP in this nation

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by englishmart(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
I don't blame Baba, I blame all those Afonjaristic, asslicking men like Osinbajo, especially Tinubu who claims jagaban but only in Lagos and southwest.
Fools think that by 2023, power will move to them, I don't get it, is it automatic, won't there be an election?

Anu mpama.
PDP were corrupt, but APC is corrupter.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by deboysben(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
The way Nigeria go take celebrate your defeat at the poll

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by MrRichmond: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Don't vote the lifeless....

Nigerians have been warned!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by scantee(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lifeless talk

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Albert0011(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
He should say for himself...am neither a supporter of APC or PDP but am ashamed of this comment he made cuz most Nigerians are suffering under his watch.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by dokyOloye: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
See this lifeless thing oo

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Here are some fake news by PDP, Supporters and Candidates of the party since November 2018:

*PDP initiated it- Propaganda

*PDP paid for the whole project- Propaganda

*Projects are 90% Completed by PDP- Falsehood

* Only members of PDP are being prosecuted for corruption - Big Fat lie

*"800 companies that shut down under Buhari - Falsehood

*Atiku will travel to US by the end of November- Lie

* Atiku has no case to answer - Falsehood

* Atiku has not be indicated - Falsehood

* Atiku has 100,000 staff and workers - Falsehood

*Jubrin from Sudan-Fake News

* Satire read on the Pulpit as Authoritative source on Jubrin from Sudan-Falsehood

* Nnamdi Kanu is Dead - Falsehood

* Nnamdi Kanu is kept on the Navy Ship - Falsehood

*Atiku has got Visa- Lie

*Atiku on his way to US- Fake News

*Nigeria has fallen on the global competitive index from 124 to 127-lie

*Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) for 2015 was $21 billion while it fell to $12 billion in 2017-Lie

*Bank loans are about 15 per cent of GDP… China is 250 per cent of GDP- exaggerated

*20 millions job losses in three years - Falsehood

*Buhari has no certificates- Falsehood

*Two million vehicles on Nigerian roads-lie

*We now live in a country where we have the highest number of poor people in any nations, 87 million, and growing 6 per cent every minute- 6% per minute? Big Fat lie

*Today we are virtually at a level where our debt is not sustainable because we are using over 50 per cent of our revenues to service debt, which means we don’t even have enough to be able to do infrastructural projects that are highly needed in this country-Big Fat lie

*40 per cent of the GDPs of China, Indonesia and Malaysia from manufacturing-Falsehood

*Total bank loans today is N19tn and only 0.5% goes to SMEs-Falsehood

*African trade today is less than 9% … Oil gives 80% of our forex- Falsehood and Understatement

*Peter Obi account was frozen - Lie

*Atiku children's home was invaded - Lie

*Buhari family owns Keystone & 'Etisalat' - Lie

*Tinubu collapsed and in hospital - Lie

*Otedola is Contesting under PDP- Lie

* Ibadan Rally Picture by Mr D- Falsehood

*Turkey and Indonesia are members of BRICS nations- Falsehood

* Omisore agreed to work with PDP- Lies

*Walter Onnoghen is sacked - Lie

*Walter Onnoghen home was invaded - Lie

*Walter Onnoghen accounts frozen - Lie

*Walter Onnoghen security details withdrawn - Lie

*Buhari wanted to extend tenure of IGP-Falsehood

* Scanty APC rally in North Central - Falsehood

You can add yours

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by femijay8271(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Stories Shitssss grin
Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by jasmine1600: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
No physical infrastructure in 4yrs, yet the Dullard has mouth to talk.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by babagydoz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by donprinyo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Listening to this old man is the worst decision u will ever make in life of ur children.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Justbeingreal(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
undecided

God help us for APC matter......we don't need another 4yrs of this mess....

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Racoon(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
See the catastrophe & monumental failure talking. sad The president is simply suffering from;

Dumming Kruger Effect; "Wherein incompetent people do not only fail to realize their incompetence but consider themselves more competent than anyone else."

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by ebuk4real(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
When we hear that Buhari says something; one wonders if it's actually him that's says it or something inside of him that is doing the saying...

I just tire for this APC matter...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by marvin906(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
I don't like Apc buh why would someone open he's eye's to vote PDP again
Don't get it

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by MrSix: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Errrmm
Seemingly though. Even if I'd prefer Buhari over Atiku, I'd still prefer a different candidature.

Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature
Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by sojayy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
bubu u should know that's never possible nah ! that's a fallacy angry

1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by amaham(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
My sis was just laid off from her bank job today, she has just joined the unemployment statistics courtesy of buharinomics.. i hear say atiku go create jobs, make i atikulate obediently joo

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by able1993(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Just hear what he is saying self,I believe Nigerians can do better than this mistake of a president, if they should bring this party in again, I fear for what will happen. He keeps blaming opposition and talking of stealing money, yet Amaechi, Tinubu, Oshiomole are around him, what kind of hypocrisy is that.....

Are you tired of your current status, you feel you need encouragement, success strategies, business and academic moves, or want to learn from the likes of Bill Gates, Ben Carson, Albert Einstein and so on, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians by Sholaco: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin Mr president no worries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers / Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.