Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

"Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards (22551 Views)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Tunechi5(m): 7:10am On Mar 07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXlk3btrr4?feature=shared
Dem just call you to bar, e never reach 1 week

We no go fit take picture for EFCC building? Is it not a public building? Even Chairman sef no fit talk dat one.

Oya congratulations

Better

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by madridguy(m): 7:15am On Mar 07
Always looking for wahala grin

85 Likes

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Makunahatata: 7:30am On Mar 07
First amendment people..naija version 😂

82 Likes

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Cindypresh(f): 7:58am On Mar 07
The two cashtivist.

Alert don enter😂

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Dalohad: 8:03am On Mar 07
Why those korofo EFCC monkeys no arrest them?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by SoNature(m): 8:42am On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

The two cashtivist.

Alert don enter😂

Sowore is not after anyone's money, but I cannot say the same for Deji. However, like I always say, if Sowore genuinely wants to win elections, he should start from the House of Reps or Gubernatorial.

I am happy that Fela Durotoye got the opportunity to serve in this government. I hope he gives the governorship election of his state a shot afterwards.

Nigerians won't vote for president people who haven't held important public offices in the past. It's too risky for a country with weak institutions and where people go to public offices with sinister ethnic agenda.

As for that video, don't blame the ignorant security operatives stationed at the gate. Every black man is looking for means to tell the next person he's better or more powerful than him. Hence, oppression is a way of life in Nigeria.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Cindypresh(f): 8:57am On Mar 07
SoNature:

Sowore is not after anyone's money, but I cannot say the same for Deji. However, like I always say, if Sowore genuinely wants to win elections, he should start from the House of Reps or Gubernatorial.

I am happy that Fela Durotoye got the opportunity to serve in this government. I hope he gives the governorship election of his a shot afterwards.

Nigerians won't vote for president people who haven't held important public offices in the past. It's too risky for a country with weak institutions and where people go to public offices with sinister ethnic agenda.

As far that video, don't blame the ignorant security operatives stationed at the gate. Every black man is looking for means to tell the next person he's better or more powerful than him. Hence, oppression is a way of life in Nigeria.

Lol, which Nigerians? The ones that voted buhari??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by SoNature(m): 8:58am On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

Buhari is a former head of states.

2 Likes

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Cindypresh(f): 9:03am On Mar 07
SoNature:

Buhari is a former head of states.

He did so well as a former head of state that he was voted twice as the president??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by mainkendo: 9:38am On Mar 07
[left][/left]

1 Like

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Skoonheid(f): 9:38am On Mar 07
No society wants you to become wise: it is against the investment of all societies. If people are wise they cannot be exploited. If they are intelligent they cannot be subjugated, they cannot be forced into a mechanical life, to live like robots. They will assert themselves – they will assert their individuality. They will have the fragrance of rebellion around them; they will want to live in freedom.

Freedom comes with wisdom, intrinsically. They are inseparable, and no society wants people to be free. The communist society, the fascist society, the capitalist society, the Hindu, the Mohammedan, the Christian – no society likes people to use their own intelligence because the moment they start using their intelligence they become dangerous – dangerous to the establishment, dangerous to the people who are in power, dangerous to the “haves”; dangerous to all kinds of oppression, exploitation, suppression; dangerous to the churches, dangerous to the states, dangerous to the nations.

In fact, a wise man is afire, alive, aflame. He would like rather to die than to be enslaved. Death will not matter much to him, but he cannot sell his life to all kinds of stupidities, to all kinds of stupid people. He cannot serve them.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Goodlady(f): 9:38am On Mar 07
Bar of lawyers or drinks?
Sowore and Adeyanju are two people from the families of Dino, Reno, Daniel Bwala, FFK & Reuben Abati, Femi Adesina, Bashir Ahmad, Garba Shehu, Shehu Sanni.
It remain small make Rufai Oseni join their league. Their big aunty is Aisha Yesufu. Always looking angry like a fowl that's looking for her eggs.
All of them ll appear as freedom fighters and suddenly get distracted or bought by ruling party or opposition.
A times, thunder won't know who to strike. Maybe it's them, the ruling party or opposition!

In fact they need to be thought how to be a voice of the people and learn from Late Chief Gain Fawehinmi. Else their efforts ll just be eroded. They ll dash hopes of those that believed in them. At the end, it always look balablue, blueblue bulaba & confused. We need genuine activists!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by humilitypays(m): 9:39am On Mar 07
Lol NBA don make mistake call Mr Ibu and Osuofia to bar, una go see wahala tire cheesy cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by DJMix2025: 9:40am On Mar 07
This one funny o

3 Likes

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by GreatrAnalyst: 9:41am On Mar 07
At times you use madness to cure madness

It's in Nigeria that they use uniform and arms/weapons to show superiority, harras and embarrass.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Cmanforall: 9:42am On Mar 07
He's gaining more popularity

What of Dino? Did he not graduate from Law?

Tunechi5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXlk3btrr4?feature=shared
Dem just call you to bar, e never reach 1 week

We no go fit take picture for EFCC building? Is it not a public building? Even Chairman sef no fit talk dat one.

Oya congratulations

Better

1 Like

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by A305: 9:42am On Mar 07
Akin and pawpaw

3 Likes

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by erniok(m): 9:43am On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

He did so well as a former head of state that he was voted twice as the president??
If you believe buhari won 2019 free and fair, I have White House to sell to you.

7 Likes

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Lamae: 9:44am On Mar 07
Even in the almighty White House, people go to the front and take pictures.
One black man is quick to show to his neighbor that he is better than him.

That "I better pass my neighbor" generator is a script of how many of us think.

Sad!

5 Likes

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Yelight(m): 9:45am On Mar 07
SoNature:

I am happy that Fela Durotoye got the opportunity to serve in this government. I hope he gives the governorship election of his state a shot afterwards.

As far that video, don't blame the ignorant security operatives stationed at the gate. Every black man is looking for means to tell the next person he's better or more powerful than him. Hence, oppression is a way of life in Nigeria.

In what capacity is Fela Durotoye serving pls? It's been awhile I heard of him.
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Ombre(m): 9:45am On Mar 07
Lmao. Scene like one nollywood film where Mr. Ibu and another comedy actor are lawyers causing problems left right center 🤣

6 Likes

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by richiemcgold: 9:45am On Mar 07
Lawyers and wahala

1 Like

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Sheuns(m): 9:45am On Mar 07
Werey

1 Like

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Yankee101: 9:45am On Mar 07
Dem just call you to bar E no reach one week
You don dey look for trouble

4 Likes

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Horbar1: 9:46am On Mar 07
Wahala promax.

Check my signature for quality day old chicks.

1 Like

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by ProudNigerian01: 9:46am On Mar 07
Two trouble makers. grin

Now that he has been called to bar, He has legal backing to do many pro bono civil right cases. Congrats to him again.

Meanwhile make una try repent, sin no good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by bewla(m): 9:46am On Mar 07
Blind
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by goodyvin02(m): 9:46am On Mar 07
Them don call Aki and Paw paw to bar cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by bewla(m): 9:46am On Mar 07
Ops
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Bankkym: 9:48am On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

Read and understand.
Re: "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards by Ykc2(m): 9:53am On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

grin grin grin imagine if dem call president come out buhari go follow

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Buhari Rejects N’assembly’s Peace Deal On Budget - Punch / "Politicians Buy AK47, Weapons For Herdsmen" - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.