Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (72665 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by magicminister: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
solihu:

grin grin grin
Smart guy, there is a distinction between bridge and flyover embarassed

Nice one. i did not notice the distinction. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by MannaFromHeaven(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Mankos:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria

Next level sure die
grin

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by AnthonyAk(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2019
lol thats cute but progress is progress
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Oil money
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:18am On Jan 17, 2019
rexwalters:

I hope kwakwanso will also be at the airport to welcome the president since you claim he is part of the project?

I am sure you are not serious with that question.

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2019
magicminister:
Are you guys dumb or stupid?

1.78 KM is not up to a quater of 3rd mainland bridge which is over 10 KM

When you are trying to sound smart but end up dumb....do you even know the difference between bridge and flyover?

7 Likes

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by stevio(m): 12:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Just one day,Amadioha will visit your fingers with leprosy
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by FriendNG: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2019
Munce you're welcome sannunku da zuwa. Kanawan Dabo. blue3k
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2019
home of crisis shaaa

beautiful state with full of nonsense citizen...

soon now blood will start to split everywhere
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by Shikena(m): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

Hahahahaha grin grin

This country is finished
A supposed graduate defending a confirmed thief on social media.... Chai
E tire me the way they are defending Thief Atiku and atikulating all over the place grin

1 Like

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by educhigo: 1:24am On Jan 17, 2019
south east and south south oil money they develops north and west,biafrans wake up

1 Like

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by Antichristus: 1:26am On Jan 17, 2019
The collapse would be unprecedented in the history of transport accident.
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by Iko5000: 1:32am On Jan 17, 2019
Please correct me , I thought it’s the longest flyover in West Africa and not the whole of Africa
TAO11:

oga stop the hypocrisy.

what is specifically mentioned in this post is a "flyover", and what is mentioned in your source is a "bridge".

you smelt the rat and then cunningly and deceptively wrote "bridge/flyover".

if you had come out straight to say you had always thought the two refer to one and the same thing, then that's a different question entirely, and your ignorance may be excused.

but to have written "bridge/flyover" shows that you knew what you were doing and you were simply giving off the false impression that both relate specifically to one and the same thing.

It is certainly not the op or kano state government who are liars here.
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by Shikena(m): 1:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Iko5000:
Please correct me , I thought it’s the longest flyover in West Africa and not the whole of Africa
Then enlighten us with the facts. Which one is longer and where?
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by TAO11(f): 1:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Iko5000:

The post clearly says Africa.

But whether it's really the whole of Africa or just West Africa is actually not what I'm addressing there in my reply to Daviddson.
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by GAR3TH(m): 1:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Just so people understand, a "Fly-over" or in america an "overpass", is a bridge, road or railway that crosses over another road or railway.

so yes the kano thing is a Bridge and a Flyover.

However the 6th October Bridge in cairo is also a bridge and fly over that spans 20 KM over the streets of Cairo.

Not sure what the political heads in Kano are smoking but 1.7km is less than 20 KM.

If they really commission this as the longest Fly-over in Africa then you know Nigerian politicians are missing brain cells
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by davidnazee: 2:08am On Jan 17, 2019
Daviddson:
LOL. How can a 1.8km flyover be the longest in Africa?

I tire ooo.. even 3rd mainland bridge is longer than 1.8km.

1 Like

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by NanaArewa: 2:18am On Jan 17, 2019
I'm proudly a kanite� Gandollars oh Ganpounds or even Gannaira i don't care. inasmuch as yu accomplish yur duties and change my state from positive good to better i can omit party difference in 1 sec... things like dis gives a citizen 24 hours happiness atleast before we hear a saddening and countering news.�
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by willyo(m): 2:19am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74832862:
Dear God, we will FOREVER thank you for bestwoing on us this wonderful man as the president of the most populous black nation in the world.

The best President in the history of Nigeria.

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.
there's sth about u, u're just so fullish
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by Nature8(m): 2:20am On Jan 17, 2019
dawno2008:
Dirty grammar,"the most longest" shocked Damn Buhari's followers are really brain dead undecided

grin grin
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by NanaArewa: 2:23am On Jan 17, 2019
GAR3TH:
Just so people understand, a "Fly-over" or in america an "overpass", is a bridge, road or railway that crosses over another road or railway.

However the 6th October Bridge in cairo is also a bridge and fly over that spans 20 KM over the streets of Cairo.

Not sure what the political heads in Kano are smoking but 1.7km is less than 20 KM.

If they really commission this as the longest Fly-over in Africa then you know Nigerian politicians are missing brain cells
If you're hating you just need some pussy.. in. "lilwaynes voice"... stop killing yursef with maths, abokina celebrate in our joy or do your unnecessary analysis at home with book and paper definitely not here.

2 Likes

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by TAO11(f): 2:45am On Jan 17, 2019
GAR3TH:

mr oga,

firstly, "overpass" is british not american as you think.

secondly, a "bridge" is a generic term describing structures stretching over a body of water, a valley, or a highway interchange.

thus, a structure stretching over a highway interchange is a particular kind of bridge, in which case there are other two kinds. this particular kind of bridge (over a highway interchange) is known as a "flyover"

as such, the terms "bridge" and "flyover" are not equivalents; the former is a broader term encompassing the latter and others, while the latter is obviously a specific case of the broader former.

in conclusion, your pseudo-analysis above can only be correct iff the "20km" "6th october bridge in Cairo" is also a "flyover" (i.e. a bridge stretching over a highway interchange).

it would have been a different case if this post had simply used the generic term "bridge" instead of a more specific connotation "flyover".

3 Likes

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 17, 2019
willyo:

there's sth about u, u're just so fullish
ur old man is d fullish 1 here.
he's mor fullish dan him.
fyi.
u rily lack brain. dirty black boy
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by Compliant(m): 3:12am On Jan 17, 2019
magicminister:
Are you guys dumb or stupid?

1.78 KM is not up to a quater of 3rd mainland bridge which is over 10 KM

Guy use your head because you are the one stupid here. 3rd mainland is a bridge and not a fly over. Abeg which school you go self

2 Likes

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by GAR3TH(m): 3:55am On Jan 17, 2019
TAO11:

mr oga,

firstly, "overpass" is british not american as you think.

secondly, a "bridge" is a generic term describing structures stretching over a body of water, a valley, or a highway interchange.

thus, a structure stretching over a highway interchange is a particular kind of bridge, in which case there are other two kinds. this particular kind of bridge (over a highway interchange) is known as a "flyover"

as such, the terms "bridge" and "flyover" are not equivalents; the former is a broader term encompassing the latter and others, while the latter is obviously a specific case of the broader former.

in conclusion, your pseudo-analysis above can only be correct iff the "20km" "6th october bridge in Cairo" is also a "flyover" (i.e. a bridge stretching over a highway interchange).

it would have been a different case if this post had simply used the generic term "bridge" instead of a more specific connotation "flyover".

I'm sorry but this is what is wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians, you just said exactly what I said but yet you are starting an arrangement, while also agreeing with me? does that make any sense.

Plus you have google maps and google images to lookup the 6th october bridge which start over a river but is a overpass/fly-over that runs 20 km over city streets

http://www.arabcont.com/projects/Images/october4-l.jpg
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by Borderless: 4:00am On Jan 17, 2019
rexwalters:
Confirmed thief did anybody claim money was missing in Kano?a video of someone giving you money is not proof of guilt,are you sure the money is not for his property he sold to someone?

Would this have been your argument if it were to be “The Incoming” - HE Alhaji Atiku Abubakar the one receiving cash in that video?

We know your type. NEVER AGAIN!
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by Borderless: 4:08am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74832862:
Dear God, we will FOREVER thank you for bestwoing on us this wonderful man as the president of the most populous black nation in the world.

The best President in the history of Nigeria.

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.

Your stewpidity is absolutely not in doubt, extraordinary by each passing day. You’re simply “doing” yourself.

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Borderless:

Your stewpidity is absolutely not in doubt, extraordinary by each passing day. You’re simply “doing” yourself.
Your stewpidity has just begun.
U go dey alright las las.
Now, you should be happy we reply ur foolishness after more than 60 times of quoting us.
Masturbate wit that till after d election.
Loser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by mykelly(m): 4:14am On Jan 17, 2019
the rubbish you wrote shows you are Lifeless just like those dead brains
Mankos:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria

Next level sure die
Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by TAO11(f): 4:20am On Jan 17, 2019
GAR3TH:

I'm sorry but this is what is wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians, you just said exactly what I said but yet you are starting an arrangement, while also agreeing with me? does that make any sense.

Plus you have google maps and google images to lookup the 6th october bridge which start over a river but is a overpass/fly-over that runs 20 km over city streets

http://www.arabcont.com/projects/Images/october4-l.jpg

*i never agreed with you that the Cairo bridge is a flyover. stop imagining yourself to be smart, i wasn't in agreement with you.

*only if it's a "flyover" can it belie the statement in this post.

*3rd mainland bridge in Lagos for e.g. is still not a flyover regardless of what section of it extends to Land.

*you were silent about your claim that "overpass" is american. why?

please stop selling us nonsense!

1 Like

Re: The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics by Sholaco: 4:21am On Jan 17, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Started by Kwankwaso finished by Ganduje - we have continuity of governance in Kano.
stupid man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.