Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

'I Taught Drake Everything He Knows' - Soulja Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Taught Drake Everything He Knows' - Soulja Boy (430 Views)

Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) / I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga / “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Taught Drake Everything He Knows' - Soulja Boy by thebiggestgists(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
American rapper, Soulja Boy went in hard at other rappers this morning during an interview with The Breakfast Club saying he's responsible for the artist that Drake is today.

“Stop playing like I ain’t teach Drake everything he knows,” Soulja Boy said to Charlamagne Tha God in the interview.

"Drake? Drake?! The nigga that got bodied by Pusha-T? The nigga that's hiding his kid from the world but his world wouldn't hide from the kid? Aubrey Graham in a wheelchair? DRAKE?!"

To further drive his point home, Soulja posted a video on Instagram following the interview, featuring a comparison of his 2007 song "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" to Drake's 2010 song, "Miss Me." While the introductory bars on the latter do reference a few bars Soulja used on his breakout hit, it's hardly a career-defining moment on the back of another artist.

Watch Soulja Boy's full interview
here:https://thebiggestgists..com/2019/01/i-taught-drake-everything-he-knows.html
Do you agree with him?
cc mynd44 dominique

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Yoruba Actress, Funmilayo "Ijewuru" Ogunsola Dies Of Heart Attack / Marc Anthony’s Ex-wife Dayanara Torres Reveals She Has Skin Cancer / Nigerian Man, Usman Becomes The First African To Win UFC Championship. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.