Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Help! My Puppy Vomits And Wont Eat. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! My Puppy Vomits And Wont Eat. (843 Views)

My 3 Months Old Puppy Doesn't Eat,vomits And It's Stool Is Watery / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Puppy Vomits And Wont Eat. by Jaidooo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
I have a 7months old boerboel that sudennly stopped eating. They are two. I dewormed both last friday, when i did the bitch stopped eating so each she rejected her food, i gave them to the male. Now I think he had too much to eat. Yesterday he threw up everything I fed to him but the bitch had started eating. Today he could not eat atll, he kept on vomitting saliva. He likes food alot, this is the first time I would give him food that he would reject. I feel so unahppy, what can I do to assist him till we see the vet tommorow.
Re: Help! My Puppy Vomits And Wont Eat. by Abfinest007(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
go n de-worm d dog then after that multi-vitamin for d dog.to train foreign dog is not easy oh.every month I spend 17000 on feeding n treatment alone

1 Like

Re: Help! My Puppy Vomits And Wont Eat. by IamAnderson(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2019
I would have suggested deworming but since you already did that, see a vet asap
Re: Help! My Puppy Vomits And Wont Eat. by Jaidooo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Help! My Puppy Vomits And Wont Eat. by Sijiade(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
I had 2 puppies about a month & some weeks ago. They also refused to eat and were constantly throwing up This happened a day after I took the both of them to a vet. someone told me maybe they ate something they weren't supposed to eat and the person advised my brother to mix flagine and palm oil and administer it to them. After both of them were given this mix which I wasn't in support of, they both died few days later. sad story but that was how I lost my 2 boys...

(1) (Reply)

5 Month Old Kittens Available / Adult Siberian Husky For Sale / Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.