Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

My 3 Months Old Puppy Doesn't Eat,vomits And It's Stool Is Watery - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My 3 Months Old Puppy Doesn't Eat,vomits And It's Stool Is Watery (500 Views)

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / My Newly Bought Puppy Doesn't Eat, I Don't Know Why... / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3 Months Old Puppy Doesn't Eat,vomits And It's Stool Is Watery by chetachuma(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello pals,I need information on how to go about my dog,it's a 3 months puppy,it has been acting week,it doesn't eat, vomits and her stool is watery.I took her to the veterinary doctor yesterday and the doctor that there is this viral disease on the air this period that affects puppies,the doctor have her 3 different injections and some other drugs which am to give to her at home.pls I really need suggestions....thanks

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Puppy Doesn't Eat,vomits And It's Stool Is Watery by Ninjamax: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
ask the breeder what food it fed him when he was small then gently transfer to the food of ur choice if that doest work Go To the vet
Re: My 3 Months Old Puppy Doesn't Eat,vomits And It's Stool Is Watery by Mariangeles(f): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
I admire people who care so much about their animals.
Op, I hope your dog recovers.
Re: My 3 Months Old Puppy Doesn't Eat,vomits And It's Stool Is Watery by karli4nia(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
chetachuma:
Hello pals,I need information on how to go about my dog,it's a 3 months puppy,it has been acting week,it doesn't eat, vomits and her stool is watery.I took her to the veterinary doctor yesterday and the doctor that there is this viral disease on the air this period that affects puppies,the doctor have her 3 different injections and some other drugs which am to give to her at home.pls I really need suggestions....thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/5668135/talk-veterinarian/29

Please go to this thread if you arent already there, and seek help from the professional Vet Dr seun.
If i had heeded to his advice early enough, i wont have lost my 5 months old puppy..in just 4days to these exact same symptoms... Even after series of medication from my so called Vet.

I dont like remembering it, cos it caused me so much pains...

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Puppy Doesn't Eat,vomits And It's Stool Is Watery by karli4nia(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
chetachuma:

If you can leave your contact, i can oblige you with the direct contact of the DR. He is kindhearted and i am sure he would offer your very professional and timely adivise..

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Puppy Doesn't Eat,vomits And It's Stool Is Watery by Cujo007: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
I'm not a vet but I'm a doctor. When a patient is unable to eat, and keeps vomiting and passing watery stool, the best is for intravenous fluid and electrolyte support. If it's viral (not parvo), then it will pass while support/resuscitation continues. In this situation, the most danger is from dehydration. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Pitbull Issues / We have This Xtra Large Exact Pet Carrier That Can Accommodate An Adult Dog... / Male American Eskimo Pup 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.