Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter (26295 Views)

Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by omo1478(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Shuugar98:
the most clueless president in the history of nigeria
World.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by sterlingD(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2019
cry cry cry

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by omo1478(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2019
delugajackson:
Buhari is a national disgrace. Osinbajo was busy doing the dirty job, while he sat there quiet and dumb-founded. For a moment, I thought Buhari was part of the audience.
Osinbanjo was doing what he was paid for.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by adisabarber(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Oga connected GSM Lines in Nigeria is currently over 243 million... I was referring to 165 million active line out of which 130 million are unique subscribers ... Daily unique internet subscribers is about 107 million now ... Guy the number of Nigerian that have phones are more than this that don't have phones

Can you please share your source?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by ebbo(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2019
PMB has never been the best orator, but the man offers simple qualities that has been rare and expensive among our politicians....... HONESTY, INTEGRITY and FAIRNESS
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Sambaby7640: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2019
Idoko619:

Can u give us any tangible reason why u r voting Buhari?
STFU!!! Why d hell do you want to know the reason he choice buhari. Idiot just stay your lane make we self say our lane. Come d day we go know winner. Thief association
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2019
deomelo:

Stop wasting your time, you can ot convince me that your looting, stealing, incompetent and project abandoning PDP with nothing to show for $800 billion earnings is better than this less than 4 years achieving government. No, you can not.

Really? "...than this less than 4 years achieving government"

Yea i shouldnt waste my time arguing with you.
But kuddos, you almost fooled me. I thought you were arguing objectively. Anyways goodluck. Ive got the market to watch. No time for this!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Delivar(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

nonsense this doesn't hold water !!! 165 million Nigerians own phones and out of this 113 million have access to the internet daily ...The number of Nigerians online are nowbmote than those offline ..Buhari is not depending on voters but brazen rigging
It's not really about the phone and TV. The main point he is trying to make is that only the uneducated and uninformed folks are supporting Buhari. I can't imagine any sane enlightened individual who will support Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Delivar(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cownu:

I have a phone , I have tv . I and my family members are voting Buhari.
You can continue wailing till 2023 .
I think you probably have someone working and feeding fat in Buhari's government or you are a Yoruba tribalist who only wants to see a Yoruba man remain the vice President. Aside from from that, I can't imagine any normal intelligent human voting for Buhari
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by Cownu: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Delivar:

I think you probably have someone working and feeding fat in Buhari's government or you are a Yoruba tribalist who only wants to see a Yoruba man remain the vice President. Aside from from that, I can't imagine any normal intelligent human voting for Buhari
Ok
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by bareal(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You are obviously trying to prove to me that you are either an illiterate or you just don't know how to read and comprehend simple English words.

You have resulted into using foul languages. No worries anyway because it is expected of you.
If they decide to take away all the mad people in Nigeria, Buhari would definitely have no supporter again.

I know you ain't that stupid to chose Buhari over Osinbajo, therefore, you meant to type PYO and NOT PMB.
If you still don't understand, I will then believe that you are irredeemable.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by omoharry(f): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Niceman4u:

dd u say intellectual discuss? u r looking for trouble. All Buhari's supporters know is insult.
No intelligence in their discuss
I seriously concur

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by optimistic1234: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
ebbo:
PMB has never been the best orator, but the man offers simple qualities that has been rare and expensive among our politicians....... HONESTY, INTEGRITY and FAIRNESS
EWU
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter by isnovic(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Am sure there is a new definition for craziness.
Am certain, even Oxford will agree to the new definition of idiocy.

If you still agree argue the fitness and suitability of Buhari for Presidency, you need Psychiatric re-evaluation for being crazy or simply being an idiot.

In either case we can legitimately thank Buhari for setting a new standard of measure, reference if you may, for both words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother / Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano / ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.