Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Do You Do This As A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Do This As A Woman? (1040 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Do This As A Woman? by SamuelTurner(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Saw this on Facebook, so i decided to share it.
Women like this, do they still exist??
I don't know how to write this without someone getting offended.
Everytime I try to talk about it, I get discouraged because a lot of girls will certainly misunderstand me.
Lemme just talk sha.

A facebook friend made a post asking guys; when was the last time a girl took you out?
To say I was disappointed at the replies guys gave, will be a gross understatement.
Almost all the guys can't remember, in fact, some said 'never'.
I was like Jeez!!!
Everytime we complain that guys are stingy, blah blah blah, but I am beginning to think women are even more stingy.

What is LOVE without GIVING?
What kind of person am I, if I claim to love someone yet I can't give to the person?
What kind of girlfriend, fiance or wife will I be if I don't give my man gifts regularly? Yes, you heard me, REGULARLY.
See, it doesn't have to be something big or expensive, you don't need to be rich to give, you don't need to wait till you become a millionaire before you give.
Genuine giving doesn't have to be expensive but something THOUGHTFUL.
I actually derive joy in giving. In fact, I give to ordinary male friends, how much more someone I claim to love.

See, I have paid for fuel before.
I have paid for meals, movies and outings, many times. Other times, I pay for popcorn, my date pays for movies. I pay for drinks, he pays for food.
I have even taken a friends measurements, gave a tailor to make a nice cloth for him and I presented it as a gift. It wasn't even his birthday.
Sometimes a friend will send me money and I'll take part of the money to make a mouth watering meal and send to his house.
Different ways of giving. You must not even use my pattern.
We ladies need to stop this entitlement mentality, it is what kills relationships and even friendships.

You meet a guy today, the next week you are asking for money.
You meet a guy this week, next week your rent is expiring.
You meet a guy today, next month is your 4th birthday of the year.
You meet a guy this week, next week your phone gets 'stolen' All these are avenues to tax guys.
Haba!
To many girls, its about collecting and collecting.
Tomorrow he will run away and you will call him stingy and conclude that all men are scum.
Young lady, do you sit down and ask yourself some vital questions? Like; what is my contribution to the life of this guy?(as a lover or as a friend)
What can I say I have done for him?
How have I influenced his life for the better?

Dear queens, if you fall into the category of 'tax collectors ', please have a change of heart.
Don't wait until Valentine's day or his birthday to give your guy gifts, or spoil him.
Show him he is special, show him that he is in your thoughts by the kind little gestures you make everyday.

Now for ladies/guys who will misunderstand me and say silly things like; 'I am advertising myself', please, I beg you, if I have ever given you the impression that I care about what you think, from the bottom of my heart, I am truly sorry.
It's a wrong impression.

Much love,
Tigi.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Do This As A Woman? by Jayslicky: 1:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Naija girl take a guy out!!! if she does this just know she taking you out to poison you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Do This As A Woman? by CalciumB3: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Most girls nowadays are scum. They have no good things to offer..

Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Do This As A Woman? by GooseBump: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Op, they no exist. Its just like looking for a virgin in unilag
Re: Do You Do This As A Woman? by D2ru2hwil(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Poverty is to be blamed. How many slay queens is financially stable?
Re: Do You Do This As A Woman? by Cholls(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of paper that oozes of entitlement and false hopes.
Re: Do You Do This As A Woman? by Tiffbuxas: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
There are ladies like this tho.... Being friends or lovers they are not intrested in your money have 2 female friends like this and sometimes I wonder where on earth they fell from. Unfortunately they tend to meet the wrong kinda guys

(1) (Reply)

Morning Sex / 5 Ways Your Prenup Can Be Made Useless / Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.