Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

8 Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Sex (927 Views)

Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Sex by Hyanuoluwa20008(m): 1:03am On Jan 17, 2019
Love making can be extremely rewarding while it can also go completely wrong.
Whether you enjoy your session entirely depends on both of you. To ensure that you both enjoy that exclusive moment with your loved one, you must keep off some things.
1. Farting
Oops! This is so annoying. While it can be accidental, you must try as hard as possible not to let out that pungent gas while making love. Otherwise, it will spoil the moment and may also affect your self-esteem...READ MORE
� � �
https://hyanung..com/2019/01/8-dangerous-mistakes-you-should-never.html

(1) (Reply)

Video: Young Girls Share Π Ude Pictures Of Themselves For Fame 18+ / Experimental Parenting / My Boyfriend Slap Me Last Night For Snoring, I Cant Wait To Slap Him this Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.