Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,174 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Are Iphones Overrated? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are Iphones Overrated? (12377 Views)

Here are iPhones that cost more than the iPhone 13 and other iPhones combined / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Reasons Why I Think The Iphone X Is An Overrated Piece Of Metal - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Iphones Overrated? by zoedew: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Definitely worth its price. No stress at all using the iPhone!
Re: Are Iphones Overrated? by zoedew: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ejebleje:
Paying for the premium durable build the Iphone is noted for is a no brainer. But what I believe makes it expensive is the comparatively better software support and security; this may not be apparent to a lot of users.

I believe that a lot of mobiles manufactured today can match the iPhone for build quality, but software support? I don’t think so.

Respectfully disagree. I’ve run through quite a number of phones since gsm came on stream and no model comes near the iPhone in build quality and safety. As for camera that’s not my turf as I’m more interested in data processing tasks with word applications et al

2 Likes

Re: Are Iphones Overrated? by ollah2: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
WaffenSS:

Nice, but a small correction:

The Liquid Retina display made its debut with the LCD display of the iPhone XR, not the original iPhone X which uses an Oled display.

PS: Pls Nigeria, stop calling it the iPhone X ("eks" ). It's X ("ten" ) as in the Roman numeral. It really grates to hear people calling it "iPhone Eks".

People will see u as ITK and hate u for that. Nigerians are special breeds
Re: Are Iphones Overrated? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
The only thing that I like about iPhone is the distinguished camera.
Re: Are Iphones Overrated? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
mikeycharles:
Are iPhones Overrated.

The iPhone's software is clean and one of the most secure on the planet, you hardly hear of a virus attack or any sort of vulnerability since their ecosystem is mostly run via cloud which helps to prevent hackers. There are some phones that can be easily stolen, unlocked and resold in the market but not the iPhone.
Their processing speed is lightening fast and is sometimes used as a benchmark for other devices, they handle task easily and allow for multitasking that have continued to amaze experts since most of their phones don't come packed with 6gb ram or more.
I don't see the phone as being overrated but a premium device that can handle and manage tasks easily compared to most devices out there in the market but I sometimes see them as pricey but is it worth it? YES, definitely!

Me and a friend got in and agurment about iPhone and android which prompted me to get an iPhone first off iPhone does not multi task it uses a task switcher that why when you browse it goes white and reload it also lack ram which make it quite application sometimes the camera is superb battery life ok but android Os is by far innovative water resistance has been since Samsung s5 fast charging since S6 iPhone does not connect to WPS WiFi which android does screen technology is way ahead of iPhone android has 4G Lte advance even will get 5G before iPhone
Re: Are Iphones Overrated? by Nastydroid(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
I dunno the kind of iPhone you bought tho, but every device browser refreshes if minimized for a longer period of time
Badb0y4lyf:

Me and a friend got in and agurment about iPhone and android which prompted me to get an iPhone first off iPhone does not multi task it uses a task switcher that why when you browse it goes white and reload it also lack ram which make it quite application sometimes the camera is superb battery life ok but android Os is by far innovative water resistance has been since Samsung s5 fast charging since S6 iPhone does not connect to WPS WiFi which android does screen technology is way ahead of iPhone android has 4G Lte advance even will get 5G before iPhone
Re: Are Iphones Overrated? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2019
Nastydroid:
I dunno the kind of iPhone you bought tho, but every device browser refreshes if minimized for a longer period of time

Lol android never refreshes even for a week your page is still there but iPhone refreshes just try opening 3 apps and your web page is lost it will refresh and it doesn’t carry out task simultaneously I use a 6S plus
Re: Are Iphones Overrated? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2019
iphone arent, its the logo ,
let them stop putting d logo at d back d phone,and see how d price will fall,nd people will start calling it ugly grin ,but if they add light to d logo like on macbook lasun,$2000 straight,u will hear best design in d world ... grin i nor say anything sha
Re: Are Iphones Overrated? by Mike008(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yes they are. There's nothing about it worthy of the price.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hw 2 Unlock Memory Card Security Code / What Is Mtn Upgrading To? / Nigeria’s Internet Users Fall To 93.2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.