Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To (952 Views)

Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To by bunbit23: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Dan_FreeManKing:
GM i will like to ask this question like me I have not instituted my Chi..can i still have results for spiritual work?
GM can having sex with someone u have not marry has effect in some one life..and the girl having abortion for u..I normally think of this but not really sure if it has an effect on my life in terms of success..thanks more light to ur path....iseeee

Odogwu Akataaka:
If you have not instituted your chi temple/shrine, your results for spiritual assignments depends on your chi (spirit guide)

If your chi (spirit guide/guardian angel) has a reason for the institution, you must do it for ritual effects otherwise you won't have a successful spiritual assignment no matter which who did it, where you did it as well as how many times you did it.
This is a true knowledge that makes a difference. Why many people do complain and say, juju don't work for me!

Juju works for everyone thus it's human and spirits. Whosoever that says that "juju no dey work for am", ask him or her if he drinks water for life? Does he walk on earth/ground? Even though when his legs has not touched ground since birth but he breath air for life?
What more?
These are among the four elements of nature which guide all living things making it possible for all to share from same supernatural services.
All human are spirits, it's act of ignorant saying 'ritual services or spiritual services doesn't have effect on you".

Sometimes when you visit a spiritualist. Should there be a reason to engage you on a services owing to your purpose of visit, haven seen that you aren't in good terms with your chi. A force which can bring hindrances towards the ritual exercise.
What he should do/ought to do is to perform a sacrifice for your chi before undertaken your ritual assignment

Even when he doesn't say this but then, this is light what he must do for a successful ritual result.

I understand, no rituals assignments that works perfect or has guarantee on individual when his chi is not in good terms with him

Some people's chi don't disturb them as seen in life of others.

Not haven done your chi temple doesn't mean you won't have successful result on rituals given to what I have said earlier.
Your chi might not call for disturbances.
Not all the dead disturbs after death!
Not all chi disturb their subject!!
Hope your understand the message?
Re: Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To by bunbit23: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Now, your questions on haven sex with your girlfriend and abortion saga.
Know that 'Sex is Sex'!

Yes it's said a wife and husband is same bone and same flesh. Truely, but then, sex is sex!!

You can only understand this information upon high exposition in spirituality. Because our spiritual knowledge calls for practices. Upon spiritual practices, you get to a point where the information has it 'abstain from sex all through this ritual exercise for ritual perfection'.
That's to say, you are accessing high spiritual order whereby you can hear from the spirits and receive directives from them.

When you have such information, it doesn't matter who you slept with. Here, the information remains, Sex is Sex!!!!

It's upon angels guide you understand that sex with your wife or husband is sex

So it's when you have sex with your girlfriend or boyfriend.

Either talks no good about your spiritual life and physical life to an extent

Sex is sex!!!!
Re: Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To by bunbit23: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2019
Talking about "Abortion", what do I have to say?
Stop abortion!
I ask you not to have anything to do with abortion.

Killing is killing!
Unborn and born, all are child and human.

Today, you are a man. Isn't it?

If you are @your twenties today, that's to say, twenty something years ago you were still a child

If that's true because it's true, that's to say 'thirty something years ago, you were still unborn'.

Do you now see and understand that unborn child and born child are all human being?
If this is true, because it's true: therefore stop abortion.

If I was aborted, you won't have come under my services today.
If you were aborted, you won't be here @Light house of wisdom today.
If your mother was aborted, she could not have given birth to you.
Get knowledge and understanding.
Wisdom saves the life of its owner!
Re: Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To by bunbit23: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Still on abortion, the case could harm you and delay your destiny, promoting hardship, scarcity, wants, premature death, suffering and hindrances.
Yes!
The possible results has to do with the child aborted.

His chi might attack!
Why we must be careful!!

There are issues such as this which happened to others.
Since it kept disturbing your conscience, you can't say you are innocent thus you have felt guilty.

To clear your conscience asked for a ritual exercise.
You have to appease the baby (his spirit).

This ritual must see you to motherless baby home with gift of items

Many are suffering today as a result of this.
When the case of abortion is why you are suffering, go heaven, go earth: it has no remedy unless you appease the spirit of the aborted baby.

This is not cause of deliverance or marine ritual.
I must make the truth known.
This is spirituality, it calls for a knowledge of truth.

JP PH:
Iseee

Ikechukwu Nnama:
Gm you have said it all

Venus Mmiri Oma:
Please if u live in enugu city here can u send me a message.. Thank u.. Good morning everyone

Dan_FreeManKing:
GM Thank u so much for the explanation..I understand everything u said here wisdom is priceless and I will be willing to perform the ritual to appeas the spirit of the babies to avoid had I know...more light to ur path more wisdom to u iseeee

Gm does the ritual only involved visiting the motherless baby home with gift items.? More light to ur path Grand master

Chibuike:
Eziokwu bu ndu

Chidi:
Go private young man and stop disturbing the house with your personal problems.
Angels guide.

Chibuike:
Indeed wisdom is priceless many people are always ingrate no matter what you do for them, but the good one can't stop doing good because of their ungrateful heart and selfishness

Re: Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To by bunbit23: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Dan_FreeManKing:
Gm does the ritual only involved visiting the motherless baby home with gift items.? More light to ur path Grand master

Odogwu Akataaka:
So many people have written me on this since after the discussions.
I made it known to them that I have to say it open (on the forum). The reason is mainly to save my time. Nothing I hate like offering individual lectures on things that should be made public. This is not a private message and shouldn't be treated outside this forum discussions @Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.

Those of you who have find themselves guilty, do take this ritual path to clear yourself from condemnation. Keeping positive track!!

Before the ritual guides on abortion, I have to throw a bit information on abortion.

Sometimes Ofeke assumed abortion, if there's anyway it has spiritual penalty, it's only the lady/girl who have to suffer it all alone.

Could this be true?

It can only be true and possible a situation whereby a lady single-handedly abort unborn baby. Should she made an approach to you as a father of the unborn baby and you gave consent. How could you say or assumed 'it's her business'. How can you say, its consequences has nothing to do with you?
Could it be true?
Only Ofeke would assume that!
Re: Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To by bunbit23: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Let go deep down the matter bringing all true information to help sound knowledge and understanding.
If I may ask, can a lady impregnate herself?
How possible?

Because it's not possible for a woman to get herself pregnant, that's to say, a man was behind the curtain.

When a lady conceived and approached you with information about the pregnancy. The moment both of you sat to discuss this issue, understand that it's now issues that also involved your guardian angel, her guardian angel and that of the unborn child

That's to say, three and more spirits are also in attendance.
Because everyone born on earth is a missionary, the unborn child is also coming for a mission

A mission only known by the gods and goddesses.
Now, you ended up in agreement to abort the child. You know, one thing is that nature is active at all cost. Knowingly or unknowingly to you, there's karma.

Nature made it possible for you as a human being to do whatever that pleases you. Agachaa oso, aguo miles - after a race, miles will be counted

This is where karma set in.
Nature has to fight now or later or even disregard owing to who was aborted.
This is mystery of life. Why the world and activities as seen on earth are the way it's.

This is where and why we saw some people been free from condemnation, suffering, etc as a result of this information while others have to suffer should they also become victims.

Some aborted baby has brought calamity, poverty, hindrances, death etc to the the said mother or father

Some have made it impossible for the said woman or man not to have a child all through his/her marital life

When this is seen, been the true cause, no amount of deliverance done by man or woman that works 100%.
You must understand spirituality!

This is where people get confused and disappointed on their path towards spiritual matters.

When we talk about deliverance, there are several types of deliverance.
Re: Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To by bunbit23: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2019
This is why you have a case of deliverance where you will be asked by a spiritualist to meet with whom you offended and plead him for forgiveness. When you do, should he open his mouth and say, I have forgiven you. You have gained deliverance

If this is way out, if you like do 40 days and 40 nights fast, 14 midnight and mid day fasting, dry fasting or fruit fasting, you are beating about the bush.

Dan_FreeManKing:
Thanks alot GM for this wisdom u are passing through this forum more light to ur path

Odogwu Akataaka:
This is the secret why people are suffering today. A case where Christianity made people understood that fasting has answers to all things.
How true?
This is not true!

They came up with the teachings and understanding simply because they read Christ fasted for 40 days and 40 nights.

Since they came across this information, whatever information, problem, trouble you approached a pastor with, he ended up asking you to go and fast.

Some would give you bible quotes and say, Sister spirits of God just ministered to me tight now. You will undergo 7 days dry fast and read Psalm 33, 75 and 95

Don't be deceived.
You must know the truth. Our spiritual knowledge is not joke and can't be called a joke

It rather asked for knowledge of the truth. This is why you must know the truth

The truth you know shall set you free

This is not just a literary words, it's a spiritual word with deep truth.

When you know the truth, the truth you know shall set you free.
Re: Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To by bunbit23: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2019
This is why people ate other people's money and have to swallow troubles in their stomach (right from the very day of the incidents). From one problem to another, from one lost to another, sickness here and there, expenses here and there. You will never have peace of mind.

A case whereby you took another person's belongings or positio
The results comes owing to whom the person is. If his spirit guard are such that you don't cheat his subject, your name is sorry.
You shall never see peace nor success again in life right from the very moment the cheat got registered.

Welcome Bot:
Hello Puffy! Welcome to LIGHT HOUSE OF WISDOM

Odogwu Akataaka:
Meeting T. B Joshua for prophesy and praying die die die morning and night can't offer desired deliverance.

For your deliverance to come, you must return to the owner his belongings.
Even when it was done, unknowing to him, you must make the return.

Yes sometimes you might keep stealing from someone who never take notice of your engagement. But his chi or forces (deities) with him has to fight to recover that lost you cost.
Re: Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To by bunbit23: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2019
This was a case as it happened few years back where a young man contacted me. While we consulted, it happened that the accused was innocent.

Whom did he accused?
His father!
He accused his father of witchcraft simply because the father is not religious and also not in good terms with their mother

You know women nah.
What they can do!
The mother deceived him into believing that his father has hands in what he was passing true and he believed.

Not knowing that he was dieing as a result of 'ife onye metere' - evil that men do!

Truly, it leaves after them. Is a question of time.

What did he do?
This young man was entrusted with billions of naira business with a friend who live overseas.

Heart of men are full of wickedness!

Instead of him to mind his business and fight for growth of the business, he was busy squandering the money. When he find out that money spent at night club is like a money spent on a harlot: he ended up casting evil spells against his friend and business partner which later killed the young man.

The deceased family do not swallow the pond of death of their son therefore, they sought for the services of spirits and revenge set in like harmattan.

O wee di abou - it became two (for wahala).
Re: Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To by bunbit23: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Abortion: Its Consequences Before Or After Marriage: What A Spiritualist Has To by bunbit23: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Triplets Meets Their Mother In Hospital After Delivery Of Their Baby Brother / Why Do I Feel "Not In Love" With My Spouse Anymore / Who Else Have Felt This Way ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.