Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari (19691 Views)

Youths Top Voting Population For February Polls – INEC / Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Zapence(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Justice Ovie Whisky was appointed by President Shehu Shagari as Chairman of FEDECO he was from the South South while Shagari is from the North

Prof Eme Awa and Prof Humphrey Nwosu were appointed by Ibrahim Babangida as Chairman of the Electoral body.Eme Awa was from the South South and Humprey Nwosu from the South East .Babangida from the North Central.

Prof Abel Guobadia was appointed by President Olusegun Obasanjo. Guobadia was from Edo State while Obasanjo of course hails from the South West.

Prof Atahiru Jega was appointed by President Goodluck Jonathan .We all know their States of origin.

That has been the practice and unwritten rule until Buhari came on Board and appointed his kit and kin and Nieces to preside and collate results for an election he is desperately ready to do anything to win.

And some Buharist who were not fortunate to learn some history lessons will come and tell me Buhari has integrity. They definitely have not come across the word Nepotism all their life. ....
Philip Orbih
They claimed:
*FIRS remitted over ₦6 trillion.
*JAMB generated ₦7.8 billion.
*NIMASSA generated ₦21.8 billion.
*Nigeria Customs brought ₦1.5 trillion and sales of crude oil brought home ₦7trillion.

These sources only generated over ₦15 trillion in 2018.

But they can not implement 2018 budget of ₦9 trillion. Who stole the balance?

If you don't vote wisely in this 2019 their lies could put you in serious trouble.

If we don't kill lies in 2019 lies will kill Nigeria
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by joe120120(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2019
feddis:
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has declared that if eventually he loses the February 19 presidential election, it will not be the first time of him losing elections. President Muhammadu Buhari The President who stated this while fielding questions on whether he will accept the results of the forthcoming election if he loses said it was impossible for him to lose. The President said he tried it three times but was unsuccessful until the introduction of electronic system and the Card Reader by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). Speaking during a live programme tagged ‘The Cadidates’ debate for the 2019 general elections in Abuja, President Buhari said it sounded impossible for him the lose the election considering the wide reception has continues to receive across the country during campaigns. Asked specifically whether he will quit office if he is defeated in the forth the election, President Buhari said, “it won’t be the first time I will lose election,”. I tried 2003 and I was in Court for 13 months, 2007. I was in court for 18 months in 2011 and went up to the Supreme Court. I sat down and said God Dey. For the fourth time, God and technology helped me. President Buhari said that the government was following a tedious way in fighting corruption, following carefully the books and records. He said there are instances where contracts were awarded to companies and individuals without work done. Asked whether he was getting frustrated by the slow pace of the fight, President Buhari declares that “I can’t afford to get frustrated.”. He also explained why he has decided not to react on the bribery allegations against the governor of Kano State Abdullahi Ganduje. “I am completely overwhelmed by the Ganduje case. I decided not to talk about it because the State Assembly has taken it up,” he added.

By Johnbosco Agbakwuru
Source : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/february-polls-if-i-lose-it-wont-be-first-time-buhari/

U buhari will lost totally becose u fail as a president of the most advanced country in Africa .
buhari back to daura onward Sudan
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by mrkia(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2019
And you will not lose by the special grace of God. We know you may not fit but the fact that you're indeed shaking the looters to their bone marrow is enough to return you to the seat once again .
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by immaculate1234(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
go home you dumb fucq, you are a pain in my ass
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by feddis(m): 2:50am On Jan 18, 2019
LMAO

ejimatic:
The bitter truth is he cannot lose.He will win the election convincingly..... The north has additional four years now and the power will shift to the siouth ...It is sealed already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives / Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris / You’re Godfather’s Puppet, Agbaje Replies Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.