Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari (19682 Views)

Youths Top Voting Population For February Polls – INEC / Ezekwesili: It’s Time Buhari Convoke Sovereign National Conference / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Saintsami(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2019
I think this man has already knew that he's out. bye sir, GOD will see u off
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by kanubiafra: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
danot1030:
Buhari is not desperate for power like the thief from Adamawa

Atiku has come to steal, to loot and to enrich only his friends.
and he end up not answering the question
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by bilulu(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
Thank you Sai Baba, with the way you're running your campaign this shows you're not desperate to stay in office.

We the progressive Nigerians want you as life president if possible Nigeria constitution permit it.

Sai Baba, Insha Allah you will remain Nigeria president till year 2023
why are you planning to run away from this country if Buhari is doing well according to ur narratives? the Canada you want to run to don't give room to sycophants like you in their country
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
sarrki:

With jus your enclave?

You speak as if Buhari owns Nigeria. If Buhari win this election we have a surprise for you in 2023. Ndigbo will completely boycott election. Lets see if you are smart. North must continue till you regain your senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2019
I thank you for accepting defeat in advance!

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2019
THE BUHARI REELECTION THREAT

I hate to break it to you but...

It's a tragedy that the number of fools in Nigeria might outnumber the sane ones next month.

In a democratic setting, majority carry the vote.

An average idiot will keep supporting this old ghost called Buhari...

Trouble looms, for majority are fools.
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by dubra: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=danot1030 post=74836865]Buhari is not desperate for power like the thief from Adamawa

Atiku has come to steal, to loot and to enrich only his friends.[/quote and here comes your kings make thiefunubu

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Sholaco: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2019
U will win jor
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by dubra: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=danot1030 post=74836865]Buhari is not desperate for power like the thief from Adamawa

Atiku has come to steal, to loot and to enrich only his friends.[/quote and here comes your kings make thief unusual, the alfabeth Saint

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Shikini: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2019
bedspread:
............AND YOU WILL LOSE

It's a Huge loss and pain on Nigeria having you as President...

Amen and Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Don't have time for no be he no be she. Get your gender first before mention me.

bilulu:

why are you planning to run away from this country if Buhari is doing well according to ur narratives? the Canada you want to run to don't give room to sycophants like you in their country
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by martowskin1(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2019
ejimatic:
The bitter truth is he cannot lose.He will win the election convincingly..... The north has additional four years now and the power will shift to the siouth ...It is sealed already.

Shift to the south that is not united abi which south are u talking about ....

If APC make a mistake bringing up a south candidate, trust me they will loose ....

As it stand any northern candidate will beat a southern candidate hands down...

Until the south have sense to unite, the north will continue to rule
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2019
crownwealth:
Sir dullard, you will surely lose, in fact woefully.

Idiotic pig. So it is ur God, Atiku dat will win.? U have lost ur soul to money.
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by 7lives: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2019
martowskin1:

If APC make a mistake bringing up a south candidate, trust me they will loose ....

o

Who southern unity epp?, when PDP was looting the country dry, there was NO southern unity, at least the Yorubas refused to get sucked in because we already know where it will all end.
We were not expecting much so we weren't disappointed.
$16 billions for power, powered by generators.
$1.1 trillion dollars for food and developmental projects that are in ghost modes.
We don't want southern unity in SW, we just want developments period.
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by sammy99(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2019
even bubu knows dat his days are numbered in aso rock as he is putting his house in order to prepare for his journey back to daura wer his cows missed him so much.

Make zombies still dey give dem self false hope.
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837018:
Can we ever just stop loving this GREAT man?!
Daddy, God will continue to be with you everyday of your life as you take us to the NEXT LEVEL.

That being said, let the sane ones among us reflect on these words, we are not talking about haters or children of perdition, we are talking about people with an open mind, and who believe in a better Nigeria.
Not the ones waiting for bad news about their country 24 hours in a day, for such people, evil can never be far from them..
These great words of PMB brought this about.......
STOP STRUGGLING TOO MUCH FOR THIS WORLD. ONLY GOD HAS POWER TO CROWN ANYONE , EVEN WITH LESS EFFORT.
Awolowo was investigated for Corruption under Coker Inquiry, later tried for Treason in a regular court, he never said it was becase he was a Christian or Yoruba. He defended himself, and when his lawyer was denied entry visa to Nigeria, and his first son, an acclaimed international lawyer, was coming to the court to defend him, he died in a road accident on his way to the Court..Abraham Adesanya broke the news to Awo inside the Court, he expected Awo to start weeping but he did not.
Awo called the attention of the Judge to the development and asked for permission to defend himself and other Accused.
"Segun is dead already, we that are alive must defend ourselves so that we dont die too. This is treason, we must defend ourselves first before we mourn my beloved son"
LEADERS are made!
AWO was a true leader that served his people altruistically unlike the egocentric "LEADERS here in Nigeria...... You know them now.
WHAT ATIKU AND SARAKI DON'T KNOW.

BALEWA never struggled to be Prime Minister. BELLO was qualified but gave it to BALEWA......
SHAGARI never wanted to be President.......but he ruled!
ABIOLA wanted it since 1983......he never got there even in 1993....We loved him but he did not get it.....
OBJ never lobbied for or desperate to be President. Falae wanted to since 1992 but he never got it.....OBJ did.
ODILI struggled and spent billions to get it....he never got it.....Yar'adua was not even physically strong enough yet he got it without spending his personal cash. ODILI got nothing!
JONATHAN has neither the cash nor the finesse to be President but he got it. He defeated desperate IBB and ATIKU in the primaries and BUHARI in the general!
BUHARI resigned to fate. He declared that he will not contest again. That is when GOD handpicked him and made him the President after HE had earlier watched him exhausting his personal energy and killing his desperation!
The time when JONATHAN had no strength, he defeated mighty BUHARI....But when he had all the strength and money...he lost to a BUHARI who had given up!

Osinbajo was eating amala in his house when he was made the Vice President and eventually an acting president.
Leave all struggles for God to do them for you. Allow all the stacked money to be used for the benefit of the people. When it is your time God will surely spend your money as he has done to Balewa, Shagari, Obasanjo,Yaadua, Jonathan and Buhari/Osinbajo.
*This is for our reflection, and to have it at the back of your mind that nothing is worth dying for*
Nuff said.
[b][/b]

nice piece from you. kudos

@the topic, pmb if we don't vote for you again, we are consequentially taking Nigeria back to the 16yrs era of PDP wasted year

giving the fact the young contestant cannot get there yet, Atiku would be a deadliest choice of a developing country like Nigeria to choose. a man that's promising to enrich his family and privatise nnpc when the one he privatise in the past is still in sorry state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by 8stargeneral: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2019
But u will lose
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Topmaike007(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
Don’t react to toxic people. Not giving them a reaction when they desperately seek it, is far more powerful. Morning to you all, including the children of hatred
Baba till 2023 -Osibanjo 2031
baba Will win and the dullard From Adamawa will spend billions in court,but will never get it..
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by crownwealth: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Idiotic pig. So it is ur God, Atiku dat will win.? U have lost ur soul to money.

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Neither will you be the last, so we urge you to lose in peace.
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2019
danot1030:
Buhari is not desperate for power like the thief from Adamawa

Atiku has come to steal, to loot and to enrich only his friends.

Do you want to be my friend?
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by ejimatic: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2019
martowskin1:

. Your opinion is noted....The south west is united but the south east is not....It appears Hausas trust the south west more than the south east. Our wasteful son OBJ ruled for 8 years..Buhari must rule for 8 years and complete the north tenure.In 2023 the north know that power must shift to the south.The only south that has not produced president is south east.But are they serious there? can they work together?February battle will show that.if the south east does vite Buhari he will never hand over to them....Don't be surprised if the south west comes back again. For the shifting of power it is a forgone conclusion.
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Psoul(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2019
I tried 2003 and I was in Court for 13 months, 2007. I was in court for 18 months in 2011 and went up to the Supreme Court.

He just told us that he will not agree to vacate the seat if he loses.
He sighted 2 examples from the 2 previous elections. He spent 13 and 18 months respectively dragging what was not his.
Now he said it is impossible for him to lose this election. That means he had already seen this election as his. Invariably, if declared a loser that he cannot accept it. If he was able to drag it when it was not his, how will he just relinquish it now that it is his.
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by lookingfly: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2019
This liar that has machinery on ground to rig the elections already
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by danot1030: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku:

Do you want to be my friend?

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by jellington: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2019
NIGERIA OF TODAY NEED A PRESIDENT THAT CAN TACKLE CORRUPT LEADERS HEADLONG .BUHARI /OSINBAJO IS THE BEST COMBINATION. THE SAGACITY OF PROFESSOR OF LAW WILL MAKE UP FOR THE WEAKNESS OF P.M.B WHILE INTEGRITY, POLITICAL WILL AND HIGH PROPENSITY TO DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE BECOME IMPERATIVE.
I CAN SAY IT MILLION TIMES WITHOUT CONTRADICTION ATIKU IS A DISASTER AND CAN NEVER BE AN ALTERNATIVE.
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by naijajobspost(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Thanks sir for accepting defeat
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by edibobo: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2019
It is a MUST that you will loose the election.....no sane human being will be voting you back
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by martowskin1(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2019
7lives:
o

Who southern unity epp?, when PDP was looting the country dry, there was NO southern unity, at least the Yorubas refused to get sucked in because we already know where it will all end.
We were not expecting much so we weren't disappointed.
$16 billions for power, powered by generators.
$1.1 trillion dollars for food and developmental projects that are in ghost modes.
We don't want southern unity in SW, we just want developments period.

Calm down me and u no dey fight?... I quoted a comment.... The comment was not about development but power shift..l

As regard ur statement.... The same people who stole from the PDP are they not same people ruling u from APC?

Most of the governors who caused havoc one way or the other in their state for 16yrs are now holding one Portfolio or the other in the present government.... Who is now fooling who
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
Thank you Sai Baba, with the way you're running your campaign this shows you're not desperate to stay in office.

We the progressive Nigerians want you as life president if possible Nigeria constitution permit it.

Sai Baba, Insha Allah you will remain Nigeria president till year 2023

Are you not the idiot that wants to run to canada?

You for remain here enjoy the change
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by abjonline(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2019
I guess he's used to that!��
Re: February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2019
It wil definitely come 2 pass on d 16th of february 2019.buhari is a failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.