Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters (2503 Views)

Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) / Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by MyGeneration(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
ngadaAwo:
I have carefully observed this
no single apc candidate in SE especially Anambra state uses Buhari's pictures on their campaign posters unlike pdp candidates that boldly use Atiku's own

my questions
are they scared that they might loose support of their voters since most of their voters are going to vote them because of their personal love for them so putting Buhari's pictures will rubbish everything

or do they see Buhari as a failure too so putting his picture will label them a failure already even before election?

FACT: southeast got this personal hatred for Buhari it's not about his tribe or religion because Obasanjo was a yoruba and yaradua was the same tribe, state with Buhari
i think because of Buhari's incompetent government dated back in 1984 and his style of leadership.
Igbos are Republican in nature.
nobody hates Buhari. It's just lunatic ipob terrorists and there retardeed director. Very soon ipob will be defeated and all this nonsense will stop
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by ngadaAwo: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
MyGeneration:
nobody hates Buhari. It's just lunatic ipob terrorists and there retardeed director. Very soon ipob will be defeated and all this nonsense will stop
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by sammy99(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74852341:

I'm yet to see any poster of Buhari in Anambra state

lol,dats true.
Everywher is jst full of atiku's billboards and posters in awka.

Buhari will think its like d last election he managed to get 5%, getting 1% vote now will b a problem for him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by sammy99(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:
Well am in the south south and know what will happen already
ok,case closed.
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by Yyeske(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
sammy99:

lol,dats true.
Everywher is jst full of atiku's billboards and posters in awka.

Buhari will think its like d last election he managed to get 5%, getting 1% vote now will b a problem for him.
Liars, where in Anambra do you stay? FYI, even if Buhari gets 0.001% of his votes from the SE, the north and SW would vote him in just like in 2015, so continue hyping the SE as if your votes here matter.
Come to Onitsha and see his flies and big billboards along Awka road and other places.
The SE votes didn't bring Buhari in in 2015 and he doesn't even need it this time.

Sai Baba till 2023.
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by hedonistic: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari wouldn't get 2% of South East votes this time around, as long as there's no rigging.

The last time, a few misguided Igbo idiots voted for the dullard because they foolishly felt he was "disciplined" and would fight corruption. Now they know better. Frankly, if Buhari scored 150k plus votes in the South East last time, he can't score 15k votes this time around.

Team Atiku/Obi needs to key into this... In addition to campaigning and all that, they MUST put measures in place to counter/prevent vote rigging in the South East AT ALL COSTS. This should be easy to achieve. Ensure that Buhari does not get the constitutionally required 25% votes across the South East, this is an important strategy to prevent the senile and demented old bastard from returning to power.
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by sammy99(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yyeske:
Liars, where in Anambra do you stay? FYI, even if Buhari gets 0.001% of his votes from the SE, the north and SW would vote him in just like in 2015, so continue hyping the SE as if your votes here matter.
Come to Onitsha and see his flies and big billboards along Awka road and other places.
The SE votes didn't bring Buhari in in 2015 and he doesn't even need it this time.

Sai Baba till 2023.

i should b d one asking u wher in anambra are u staying,cos if u read my comment very well u will av seen my place of location in anambra state.

And i doubt if u even stay in onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by Yyeske(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
sammy99:

i should b d one asking u wher in anambra are u staying,cos if u read my comment very well u will av seen my place of location in anambra state.

Come to Awka in Onitsha and see one big billboard staring at you and I equally doubt if you are living within the boundaries of Anambra to lay a claim to your lie that you've never seen his billboard in Awka.
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by tuborme: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
sammy99:

for u to b known and to b popular,der are two thing invlove.
Ur are either known to b good or known to b bad.

Southeast is not voting for atiku because he is well known or because of his popularity even d lifeless one is more popular as a result of his bad governance in d southeast,so get dat fact right.

I guess you don’t know the difference between being popular and being notorious! Just like gubernatorial and “governotorial”.
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by tuborme: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
sammy99:

The OP did not say that there are no posters of Buhari...he just said that party candidates are not campaigning with Buhari’s picture in their posters and billboards. You must not sell your brains because you joined BMC.
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by sammy99(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
tuborme:

I guess you don’t know the difference between being popular and being notorious! Just like gubernatorial and “governotorial”.

u dat now know d meaning,y cant u explain.
Mr proffesor in linguistic and literal studies i hail u.
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by sammy99(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yyeske:
Come to Awka in Onitsha and see one big billboard staring at you and I equally doubt if you are living within the boundaries of Anambra to lay a claim to your lie that you've never seen his billboard in Awka.

o my goodness,y can u say Awka in onitsha,dats to show u av not even been to d south east not to talk of coming to awka.

My friend awka is not in onitsha,onitsha and awka is in anambra state.
Awka is d capital of anambra state.

And to clear ur doubt,i stay around temp site(unizik junction) in awka.

Its obvious u are not staying in anambra state so lemme rest my case here.
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by sammy99(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
tuborme:

The OP did not say that there are no posters of Buhari...he just said that party candidates are not campaigning with Buhari’s picture in their posters and billboards. You must not sell your brains because you joined BMC.

i think u are missing my point
check most of my comments above for u to understand my points very well.
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by tuborme: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2019
sammy99:

u dat now know d meaning,y cant u explain.
Mr proffesor in linguistic and literal studies i hail u.

My dear, The name “Buhari” goes with notoriety in the southeast while Atiku is a popular candidate. Not beacuse any of them is a saint.... Igbos are republican in nature....so the people seem to abhor all forms of clannish attitudes. A typical South easterner will work with you as far as you can give him result....where you are coming from is Immaterial. There is this aura of detrabilisation sorounding Atiku in the east.... while going by Buhari’s antecedents, he is seen as the greatest tribal bigot to ever rule Nigeria. So you do not win supporters with such a person among republicans. Even Ngige knows this very well.
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by sammy99(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
tuborme:

My dear, The name “Buhari” goes with notoriety in the southeast while Atiku is a popular candidate. Not beacuse any of them is a saint.... Igbos are republican in nature....so the people seem to abhor all forms of clannish attitudes. A typical South easterner will work with you as far as you can give him result....where you are coming from is Immaterial. There is this aura of detrabilisation sorounding Atiku in the east.... while going by Buhari’s antecedents, he is seen as the greatest tribal bigot to ever rule Nigeria. So you do not win supporters with such a person among republicans. Even Ngige knows this very well.

ok,noted.
Re: Why Do No APC Candidates In SE Especially Anambra Uses Buhari's Pics On Posters by ngadaAwo: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2019
tuborme:

God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts / El-zakzaky, Wife Finally Released For Medical Treatment In India / Dubai Roads Versus Nigerian Roads (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.