Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo (45410 Views)

Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone / Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself / Let Buhari, Atiku, Others Undergo Mental Health Tests Before Elections –CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2019
bendike:

Bro morning.
Silence is golden..
silence Like ur fake bbq u kip masturbating on shey?!
We can see u can even greet a cow on ur street just for u to av its attention.
Attention seeker.
Btw, u be bro?
Seems u need glasses ben.
U shud be happy we reply u 2day after 30 quotes.
Now, swerve off irreedemable wailer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Muscomide: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2019
GoldHorse:

The level of hate openly expressed here on Nairaland is quite worrisome. Knowing most of the people expressing it are within the age bracket of 20 and 40, the so called leaders of tomorrow, is even more troubling and to think Seun and the moderators just "look" on is both worrying and troubling.

You can hardly read any topic without seeing things being twisted along ethnic and religious lines coupled with degenerative name calling and abuses.

I know we had it but never knew it was this much till I started reading some sections on Nairaland.

It is sickening!

Have you even stopped to think that Buhari exacerbated our divisions with the unprecedented nature of his sectionalism, bigotry and clannishness?

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by 21GunnSalute(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2019
martineverest:
were u the one speaking for him?
Zombie spotted! U need brain factory reset walaahi....like this one...

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by BUGOFF(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837336:
Presenter asked President Buhari that, did you watched the Ganduje's video?

And President Buhari said that he watched the video. That he couldn't imagine that Ganduje would personally receive money from someone.
He said he was overwhelmed.
He said luckily, the system has given him relief through the courts and the state assembly, so he'll wait for the report of the court and the state assembly.

And what exactly is the purpose of this thread on the FrontPage?!
Corrinthians, this is exactly what the world renowned Dr Joe Abah was saying about Nairaland on twitter.
Talking about fueling issues!

You've said it all sis.
Only the wise can understand your TRUE words.
Let fools keep reeling in their FOOLISHNESS.
SAY NO MORE!

Next thread please.....
This one is NOTED!
you talk a lot of poo from most of your posts on this government, are you that twisted or damned?

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2019
21GunnSalute:
Zombie spotted! U need brain factory reset walaahi....like this one...
u r d zombie here, no be him,
confirm zombie.
take am like dis one

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2019
YoungLionken:
Buhari's lost it
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by DLifeless1: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837336:

And President Buhari said that he watched the video. That he couldn't imagine that Ganduje would personally receive money from someone.
He said luckily, the system has given him relief through the courts and the state assembly, so he'll wait for the report of the court and the state assembly.

Corrinthians, this is exactly what the world renowned Dr Joe Abah was saying about Nairaland on twitter.

You've said it all sis.
Ada, Only the wise can understand your TRUE words.
SAY NO MORE!

Next thread please.....
This one is NOTED!

Kai! I can feel how pepperish this post is causing you, dinwe nwanne m, life is vice versa, one day you'll find what will make you happy apart from buhari issue.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2019
BUGOFF:
you talk a lot of poo from most of your posts on this government, are you that twisted or damned?
guess u r d damned soul here. supporter of thief
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by 989900: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2019
Onechancearmy:
[s]Incoherent nonsense coming from the idiotic dullard. Imagine the fool is trying to act as Gandole's criminal defense attorney!

A serving President making excuses for a man who was caught on camera accepting a bribe!

The Dullard's stupidity doesn't come as a surprise anymore. I just take it for granted.

Just like MANNABBQGRILL's stupidity has stopped amazing me.[/s]

If you were the president, what would have been your response?

P.S. That there, is a question that's meant to test your presidential prowess. Now, don't go perambulating and dumping some conventional Nairaland toddler sh!t on me.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2019
THE BUHARI REELECTION THREAT

I hate to break it to you but...

It's a tragedy that the number of fools in Nigeria might outnumber the sane ones next month.

In a democratic setting, majority carry the vote.

An average idiot will keep supporting this old ghost called Buhari...

Trouble looms, for majority are fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2019
DLifeless1:

Kai! I can feel how pepperish this post is causing you, dinwe nwanne m, life is vice versa, one day you'll find what will make you happy apart from buhari issue.
d lifeless one don talk o.
d tin pepper u no be small.
Ewooo.
D girl go kill una grin
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Vickthore: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
Sethpete:
How the man became president I wonder.
Nigeria needs an intelligent and smart individual to be president. His fight against corruption is selective and the interview shows he doesn’t know a lot of things happening in Nigeria. I doubt if he knows ASUU is on strike. Now I know why Trump said Bubu is lifeless.

Osinbajo for President biko.
Then present yourself,
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
Lamb101:

It's a tragedy that the number of fools in Nigeria might outnumber the sane ones next month.

same way an average fool will keep suporting the thief atiku.
Ur future is dark wailer
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 17, 2019
donjahsy:
I don't know who you are but honestly you have lost sanity
wailer, d girl dey pepper u daily o.
ur insanity is lost totally every one can see. supporter of thief.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Princedapace(m): 7:36am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837336:

You've said it all sis.
Ada, Only the wise can understand your TRUE words.
SAY NO MORE!

Next thread please.....
This one is NOTED!

Hahahaha.. People are angry that Osinbajo was always the one answering questions.. Even u know that Buhari is a bleeped up person. No president is like him all over the world.. Pls show me a president in a serious country who can not face the press or who can't address issues intelligently. Even the people managing Buhari know that he is not fit at all. Buhari is old. This is not his real age sef. He is very old and it is normal for him to be this slow. That is why he need to retire.

Secondly why defend a governor? How can he be talking like the lawyer to the accused? It is stupid of him to say that. He said if the governor was foolish enough not to have allowed someone to collect it on his behalf. That he didn't know the kind of technology used. These are defensive comments for the governor.. Even u know it. It is wrong. He is not meant to be seen bias.

Look at Buhari who is fond of calling people corrupt even before the court says so is now waiting for the court before calling another paddy of his corrupt.. Hahahahahha.

Buhari no get integrity..

I can assure u that if this case was on another person who is not his party member. He would have screamed corruption this and corruption that on TV..

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2019
bedspread:
You see your Life...

You don't need what u need for the Country!

U need Help bro! Serious Help!
gibberish. go get a life, only thieves will vote for a thief. no suprise here
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Timatayo1: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is a big disgrace to Nigeria not me because am America citizens
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Vickthore: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2019
LawrenceHUB:
That interview was difficult to watch...

A man like Buhari shouldn't rule a nation. He should be resting.
I agree. But don't say the alternative should b PDp

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by ITbomb(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2019
As in, did Buhari actually suggested that Gandollar should have used a proxy to collect the money?
Seems the dullardrous is a pro at using proxies for looting while remaining a Saint

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by BabaO2: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2019
Nothing about the video, it is fake.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by okerekeikpo: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is a slowpoke weda u like it or not
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Vickthore: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Personally, I was disappointed by the APC govt, but I can't vote a known disappointment. If there is no third force , I rather be passive

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Blessingfixed11: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2019
See prove below!

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Lamb101:

Atiku is not a better option.
Nigeria is just turnioniown
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Roadmike(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2019
I have always believe from the antecedent of this Guy called Bubu that he has a QUESTIONABLE INTEGRITY attributed to him.

Asking why he has to collect the money himself ?

This tell you the so called CABAL are all GRAFT COLLECTORS.

that help collect GANDOLLAR FOR AND HIS BEHALF.

GOD safe Nigeria from this quagmire. One Chance in deed. A dummy in borrowed robes was sold to Nigerians and unfortunately we bought into it big time.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Deniqyol(f): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2019
NOC1:
What does our constitution say about a sitting Governor?
Since the matter is in court and the house of Assembly is investigating it as well, it is also left for an individual or group of people to write to the AGF. Then the presidency have been summoned for legal actions as enshrined in the constitution.
The president have no powers to remove or arrest a governor. Infact no organ of the Government have the power to do that.
Did you know what would have happened if it was a Governor in the opposition party that was involved in such ?

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Sholaco: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Caution ko caution ni
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by bedspread: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2019
TheGreenLand:
gibberish. go get a life, only thieves will vote for a thief. no suprise here

Mannibq get ur Conscience... it's Dead!
A State or Nation where the C-in -C is not aware of key Decisions taken, you can imagine the Grand Embezzlements that will be Talking place in such an environment.....

A state or Nation where the Vice President is not aware of key happenings..you can imagine what will be..

A state of Nation where the holder of our Common Wealth bows and takes orders from people (Cabals) who are neither elected or appointed ...

In a Few weeks time revelations of the Finances of Our Country will be known..

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Shikini: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2019
emmykk:
In this era of email,fax,telephone the President want to go to kano first physically before APC should have withdrew party ticket from the Kano thief.

As in ehn?
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by 4reala(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Joromi12:
how a man go dedicate his 24 hours to bmc work is sickening. Fake suya ma. Mike repent
Pls, what is bmc?
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Jamestown123: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2019
NOC1:
What does our constitution say about a sitting Governor?
Since the matter is in court and the house of Assembly is investigating it as well, it is also left for an individual or group of people to write to the AGF. Then the presidency have been summoned for legal actions as enshrined in the constitution.
The president have no powers to remove or arrest a governor. Infact no organ of the Government have the power to do that.
And who told u the matter is in court anyway. Stop believing anything you hear oo cause they are just lying to you. And there know you will take it because Zombie takes and do whatever they say.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2019
4reala:

Pls, what is bmc?
buhari media center. Pay pple 30k monthly to defend apc nd buhari online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan / Traditionalists Stop Governor Fayose From Cutting Down A Sacred Tree (Photo) / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.