Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo (45409 Views)

Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone / Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself / Let Buhari, Atiku, Others Undergo Mental Health Tests Before Elections –CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Vickthore: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2019
wilfred84:

You are a useless fellow.
How more intelligently would u v answered d question?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Cherez: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837336:
Presenter asked President Buhari that, did you watched the Ganduje's video?

And President Buhari said that he watched the video. That he couldn't imagine that Ganduje would personally receive money from someone.
He said he was overwhelmed.
He said luckily, the system has given him relief through the courts and the state assembly, so he'll wait for the report of the court and the state assembly.

And what exactly is the purpose of this thread on the FrontPage?!
Corrinthians, this is exactly what the world renowned Dr Joe Abah was saying about Nairaland on twitter.
Talking about fueling issues!

You've said it all sis.
Ada, Only the wise can understand your TRUE words.
Let fools keep reeling in their FOOLISHNESS.
SAY NO MORE!

Next thread please.....
This one is NOTED!
When you talk, ensure you've got facts.
The OP stated what happened in the video in the last 5mins of it.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with his response.
He did well in this particular question.

But overall, he messed up big time.

Age has caught up with him already and it's very obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2019
GoldHorse:

See, it's not that they don't know, I believe they just enjoy twisting facts
You are 100% right.
Ita good to leave some people with their foolishness bro.
Explaining things to them will be a waste of time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by swazy85: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is never an option for the growth and progress of this country, APC should have giving osibanjo the ticket, to me buhari is the problem of Nigeria not APC as a party quote me

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by InaNla(f): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2019
swazy85:
Buhari is never an option for the growth and progress of this country, APC should have giving osibanjo the ticket, to me buhari is the problem of Nigeria not APC as a party quote me

The brainwashed elemenst will not agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2019
GoldHorse:

The level of hate openly expressed here on Nairaland is quite worrisome. Knowing most of the people expressing it are within the age bracket of 20 and 40, the so called leaders of tomorrow, is even more troubling and to think Seun and the moderators just "look" on is both worrying and troubling.

You can hardly read any topic without seeing things being twisted along ethnic and religious lines coupled with degenerative name calling and abuses.

I know we had it but never knew it was this much till I started reading some sections on Nairaland.

It is sickening!
You are ABSOLUTELY right.
You've said it all.
Same thing Dr Joe Abah said on twitter.
Nothing more to add.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Davesaves(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837343:
Is this for wailers and children of hate masturbate about once more, if that is the case....happy masturbation y'all!
are finished bro.. u are gone

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Davesaves:
are finished bro.. u are gone
safe trip to u n ur ilks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by IbrahimDamola: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2019
ada9ja:
the only thing i realise is that the number of delibrate illiteracy on nairaland is increasing day by day, the man cannot give verdict and he said the matter is in the court and house of assembly, he never defended ganduje, you people shud stop insulting a man that is even older than some of ur fadas that u cant insults, am sorry to the idiots am refering to on nairaland u beta go n learn, understand before commenting.

he talks little and act more unlike some past fools

You are a cretinous buffoon and a mor0n rolled into one and posing to be intelligent, not a microliter of common sense exists in your skull. Go back to the kitchen and the other room that's where your fellow dullard dumbohari wishes you that wenches like you spend your entire life. Hungry female zombie defending the indefensible.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2019
swazy85:
and run a npower and trademoni economy? No way
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2019
crownwealth:
Buhari is brainless and very myopic individual.

Wonder how Tiefnubu & criminals in APC sold that quack to brainwashed Nigerians.

Please, someone should tell the cow head not to bother attending the open debate in Channels. Otherwise, his next disgrace will further expose Nigeria and some Nigerians as stupid.

Wee yuuuu kiiiiip kwayet!!!!!!

Dumbo

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by 4reala(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2019
Joromi12:
buhari media center. Pay pple 30k monthly to defend apc nd buhari online.
Wow, thanks
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2019
The matter is in court like he's a respecter of rule of law... How many court verdicts have you honored Mr integrity ? If na opposition ur DSS efcc and police dogs go don smoke am out even if he hide inside borehole. Mitchew

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by tesppidd: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What is this one saying? Who eventually answered the question? How difficult is the question? Prof. Osinbajo preferred to answer as a lawyer...not because Buhari can't answer. I personally watched the president answer to the same question while interacting with a group of Nigerians abroad. Was Osinbajo abroad with him at the time?

This is uncalled for. The governor can only be taken action against by the State Assembly, not even the courts, at this stage because of the immunity clause.

you are only wasting your time responding to them.
these people belong to a category of people called the wailing wailers.
they put their right hands on the bible and the Koran and swore to insult Buhari for whatever he does.

they have refused to heal since May 2015.

do not respond to them all the time.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Mayflowa(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Honestly, my daughter thought Osinbajo was the President yesterday. He has answers to all the questions unlike Buhari. I don't blame him for jumping in on the Ganduje stuff before Buhari spews trash

The very act of Osibanjo depicts he doesn't have faith in the knowledge and wisdom of his principal, Buhari. Frankly, Buhari knows better than him . If only he exercised restraint, Buhari will speak well for himself. He actions did more harm than good. He should learn to keep quiet like Vice President Pence does with Trump
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by crownwealth: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2019
omoowo8888:

Wee yuuuu kiiiiip kwayet!!!!!!

Dumbo

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by reuben79: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2019
who take buharis serious,its people like dis can decieve

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Hahahahah.......nice one madam moderator...... Una see why buhari and apc dey fear debate abii

[img]https://media1./images/2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64/tenor.gif?itemid=4790020[/img]
tongue
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by wonder233: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Zombie spotted
NOC1:
What does our constitution say about a sitting Governor?
Since the matter is in court and the house of Assembly is investigating it as well, it is also left for an individual or group of people to write to the AGF. Then the presidency have been summoned for legal actions as enshrined in the constitution.
The president have no powers to remove or arrest a governor. Infact no organ of the Government have the power to do that.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2019
crownwealth:

Na puffpuff dey ya head

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by lookingfly: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2019
crownwealth:
Buhari is brainless and very myopic individual.

Wonder how Tiefnubu & criminals in APC sold that quack to brainwashed Nigerians.

Please, someone should tell the cow head not to bother attending the open debate in Channels. Otherwise, his next disgrace will further expose Nigeria and some Nigerians as stupid.
you're wondering how he was sold to Nigerians..... Their hatred for gej caused all these!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by chocolatelady(f): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2019
I am sure the children of hate sprewing trash about PMNB are below 20yrs. In secondary school those days, debate is seen as who can talk very fast, speak grammar and excite people not even minding whether the person is making sense. People will just be clapping for the student. PMB I know is a reserved and an introvert person. He is not the kind of person that talks very fast to excite people like the scenario I painted above. Some people are gifted in oratory , infact u will be amazed with their oratory skills. PMB talks slowly but works more. He is a man of few words. I cannot accept someone that will come for a town hall meeting and talk to excite peope and end of the day, the person ends up not achieving anything. The person is an orator but cannot deliver. Its just like during University days, some students can talk, ask questions and contribute to the topic while some of the most intelligent ones that make the A's will not utter a word just listening. At the end of the exam, the students that always talk, engage the lecturer in discussion will make "D" while the quiet ones will make the A's and even come out with first class. Its not asking questions or engaging the lectueres determines who will make good result. Most people are even shy to talk in the class and u cannot say that they are not intelligent. Coming to Danduge's issue, the answer PMB gave was very correct. For the dullards in nairaland , any case that is in the court, u are not allowed to comment on it. It is called contempt of the court and there is punishment for court contempts. Another thing is that u cannot try a sitting Governor .The constitution is enshrined with immunity for Governors, president and their deputies. No wander the NASS under Saraki wanted immunity too but when NIgerians raised an alarm knowing where they are going. The bill was withdrawn , infact never to be presented again by any senator in Nigeria. The bill was dead on arrival. I will vote PMB again and again. Never again shall we allow the treasury looters to go near our treasury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Banter1(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2019
KEVIND:
Moderator, Kadriah Ahmed , cautioned Vice- President Yemi Osinbajo, asking him to allow President Muhammadu Buhari express his personal view on the authenticity of a video depicting Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State allegedly receiving bribes from a contractor .

Osinbajo, who had interjected on several occasions , attempted to bail out his principal who was reluctant to answer the question .

“He can talk for himself , ” the moderator retorted .
Buhari later responded , “As I told you, I have seen the clip . I don ’t know how much technology was used but can Ganduje fail to trust someone to take it to him ? Does he have to take it himself ? Smiling? I honestly am overwhelmed. The system has given me some relief; it is in court. It is in the state assembly . So , let them as much as possible deal with it.
“This has received a lot of publicity and I hope by the time I visit Kano for my re -election campaign , there would be some answers from the courts and assembly in Kano State .”

https://punchng.com/ganduje-let-buhari-speak-for-himself-moderator-cautions-osinbajo/
Actually it wasn't osibanjo she was referring to when she said he can answer for himself, its the audience that raised their voice when the question came up
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by EduC(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837397:
God bless Nigeria.
Always ignore the children of hate.
That kills them more.
GREAT WORDS FROM A GREAT MAN: When you argue with pigs, you get dirty and......

The honest truth is that you are the pig. You've never for once shown objectivity even when it's obvious that Buhari is grossly incompetent! In a much sane environment, he is not fit to be a LG councillor.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2019
tesppidd:
you are only wasting your time responding to them.
these people belong to a category of people called the wailing wailers.
they put their right hands on the bible and the Koran and swore to insult Buhari for whatever he does.

they have refused to heal since May 2015.

do not respond to them all the time.

No be lie bro!

Dem be like people wey dem swear for....Lol.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by GoldHorse(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Muscomide:

Have you even stopped to think that Buhari exacerbated our divisions with the unprecedented nature of his sectionalism, bigotry and clannishness?

Is it possible to express your views without abuses and name calling? Then I might respond.
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by jboi08(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Just here for the comments grin

Check my signature if you wish to leave here
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Vinstel: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2019
NOC1:
What does our constitution say about a sitting Governor?
Since the matter is in court and the house of Assembly is investigating it as well, it is also left for an individual or group of people to write to the AGF. Then the presidency have been summoned for legal actions as enshrined in the constitution.
The president have no powers to remove or arrest a governor. Infact no organ of the Government have the power to do that.
No one is asking him to remove or even prosecute Gandollar, all we are asking is that he should condemn corruption!! Did fayose being a governor prevent this hypocritical government from freezing his account when they suspected corruption? Now because gandollar is his party man, he can't even open his mouth to say what he did was wrong even with all the indisputable evidence. take it or leave it, Buhari is no saint, he is just as slimy and petty as all those that came before him. That's why babachir is still walking around free, that's why the NNPC DG is still there inspite of Buhari's own minister for petroleum exposing a fraud of billions of naira being perpetuated by him, that's why Buratai is still our COAS after being exposed for acquiring properties in Dubai way above his entire earnings as a military officer, what of danbazzau? I can go on and on. Buhari is a fraud. Here is a man who said he can't afford 25 million naira to buy his nomination form, but his jobless son can afford to buy two power bikes for 47 million each and they say he is a man of integrity. Integrity my ass!!
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by crownwealth: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=omoowo8888 post=74839698][/quote]

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2019
crownwealth:

Yenyenyen

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Lucifer66:
How can people be supporting this man?
He can't even speak for himself, He's acting like a toddler.
I don't know who Is the right candidate for us as Nigerians but I KNOW IT IS NOT PMB!

PMB was never smart woh, I atleast knew that since we he campaigned against Yar'adua in 2007, even as a JSS student at that time I noticed that. What he has going for him is Integrity, the ability to stand against the cabal & truly he loves the poor. But honestly the dude no smart & that interview was really embarrassing, he kept dodging questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditionalists Stop Governor Fayose From Cutting Down A Sacred Tree (Photo) / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla / Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.