Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun (1809 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Nollyzonenews: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2019
Thugs mobilized by #COZA members in Abuja begin solidarity march to counter protests against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/thugs-mobilized-by-coza-members-to-counter-protest-against-pastor-biodun/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Nollyzonenews: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2019

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Why is placard upside down
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by FAMILYJA(f): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2019
OK.
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by iammiracle1(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Coza paid mallams 500 each to protest what they don't know about, can you see the placards are upside down and the wide grins on their happy faces, 500 tuwo and isi ewu loading... grin

Ashewo magdalene utd church angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Omalle: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Clearly illiterate thugs that can't read, they don't even know that their placards are upside down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Ciaos: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Pastor Abiodun teaches the mind of Christ,and his manhood is active grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by bujebudanu1(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2019
grin

Coza drama
Nnpc recruitment

Abuja go full this week sha.
Na to dey comot early momo
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Ajoboss(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2019
This is becoming interesting ..
Sips krest..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by IamD18: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Thugs mobilized by #COZA members in Abuja begin solidarity march to counter protests against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

You tagged them "Mobilized thugs" simply because they weren't stupid enough like some fools to condemn and conclude Pastor Biodun a rapist after being accused without any substantial evidence or judgement from the court of law.

Any group of people who left their house this morning only to go and protest and condemn a man for being accused without even being proven guilty are the real street jobless thugs.

And anyone who supports their action of protesting and condemning Pastor Biodun without having a substantial reason to, must experience what it means to be wrongly accused.

Idiiots! How many times have they protested to Aso Rock or Sambisa forest to cry for justice? Na on top preeq and toto matter dem sabi protest.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Lekison(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2019
see dem goro teeth
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by swiz123(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2019
A country with more than 20 million unemployed persons, with more than half of them having misplaced priorities, I can't say that I am surprised.
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by GOFRONT(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2019
See dem serious sotey the Inscription for their placards na print dem print am.....Who gave out this printing contract??

If na to protest against our Politicians now, all their Inscriptions na Hand dem go take write am with Marker or Biro ontop Cardboard paper...

Nigerians never cease to amaze pesin...
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by iammiracle1(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2019
DrChukzy:

You are a very big fool and a bumbling idiot.

How many times have you protested against the government? Must all of us face one direction?

They are protesting against RAPE, gather your miserable life and join a struggle.

You can't be useless all rounder.

Don't mind that yeye guy, let him find a cause and rally ppl to join him, leave those who decide to be voice for the voiceless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Kdon2: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Karemarealty288(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Everything is turning up side down for the Pastor at this moment even his paid protesters placards .... grin

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Must they go in same direction or they were with guns or cutlass ...... I just dey look what qualify them as thugs...... Reason b4 you quote me.

#No to rape.
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
And this is akah nani one of the church member that protest against the pastor and also asked him to step down, and he must be a thug also because is placard is upsidedown....

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Oooops: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Paabiodun:
And this is akah nani one of the church member that protest against the pastor and also asked him to step down, and he must be a thug also because is placard is upsidedown....
Mumu his placard isn’t upside down. It is the capturing from the camera... u go school so

1 Like

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oooops:

Mumu his placard isn’t upside down. It is the capturing from the camera... u go school so

So it might be for others u called a thugs.... But next time if you want to quote a person, please share opinion as if you are talking to ur mother.
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by TANID(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
iammiracle1:
Coza paid mallams 500 each to protest what they don't know about, can you see the placards are upside down and the wide grins on their happy faces, 500 tuwo and isi ewu loading... grin

Ashewo magdalene utd church angry
Bro grin
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by yomi962: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
IamD18:

You tagged them "Mobilized thugs" simply because they weren't stupid enough like some fools to condemn and conclude Pastor Biodun a rapist after being accused without any substantial evidence or judgement from the court of law.

Any group of people who left their house this morning only to go and protest and condemn a man for being accused without even being proven guilty are the real street jobless thugs.

And anyone who supports their action of protesting and condemning Pastor Biodun without having a substantial reason to, must experience what it means to be wrongly accused.

Idiiots! How many times have they protested to Aso Rock or Sambisa forest to cry for justice? Na on top preeq and toto matter dem sabi protest.
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Johnnyessence(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
very bad I must say.
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by TimiRume(f): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
IamD18:

You are a big slowpoke for trying to gaslight rape victims. You have no credibility whatsoever just shut it already. Sad sad misogynists.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Oooops: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Paabiodun:

So it might be for others u called a thugs.... But next time if you want to quote a person, please share opinion as if you are talking to ur mother.
Idiot look at the difference, one is upside down the other is inverted. Why am I quoting you? If you can’t see the difference btw the two then you really don’t have sense!!!
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oooops:

Idiot look at the difference, one is upside down the other is inverted. Why am I quoting you? If you can’t see the difference btw the two then you really don’t have sense!!!
Inverted or renovation? .....Really to ur mummmmmmmmy......... And when ur mum gave birth to you they rejoiced with her.......
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Oooops: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Paabiodun:
Inverted or renovation? .....Really to ur mummmmmmmmy......... And when ur mum gave birth to you they rejoiced with her.......
To think that you still quote me is very alarming!!!
The next time you call someone’s mummy, I’ll look for you, find you and beat you up!!!
Since you children don’t have respect for elders.
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oooops:

To think that you still quote me is very alarming!!!
The next time you call someone’s mummy, I’ll look for you, find you and beat you up!!!
Since you children don’t have respect for elders.

You are welcome..... I shared my opinion without using any f words, but u jumped to post using idiot to counter my opinion.
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Oooops: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Paabiodun:

You are welcome..... I shared my opinion without using any f words, but u jumped to post using idiot to counter my opinion.

I forgive you my son! Go and sin no more
Re: Thugs Mobilized By COZA Members To Counter-protest Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oooops:

I forgive you my son! Go and sin no more
I'm also sorry for mentioning ur mother in the argument. Peace and no to rape...

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Stella Dimokokorkus Is An Old Commercial Worker'- Bobrisky Exposes Blogger / Cubana Chief Priest Does IG LIVE With Prophet Odumeje "The Indaboski" (video) / Blac Chyna Semi Nude Photos Leaked As She Flaunts Her Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.