Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Biafran Shames Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Shames Osinbajo (1300 Views)

Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Shames Osinbajo by Shawnnn01: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2019
Biafrans / Igbo PDP supporters trooped out in their number to shame VP Osinbajo as they NOSE who knows beneficiaries of Sure-P.

Shikini:
Lol, Osinbajo has lost it completely.

I know a friend who got 8m for his technical workshop.
He has about 5 staff and several apprentices including engineering students on IT & NYSC.

My wife's elder brother's friend at Ota got 5m for his fishery.
He's the main supplier of catfish in that axis Iyana-Ipaja, Abulegba, Ijaiye, Kola, Agbado, Sango, Ifo, Ota,
Swker:
My colleague got 9m after a thorough assessment of business plan. He resigned and went into his business. Pastor Osibanjo you have lost it totally. You ain't suppose to a church leader on the first place. What you are doing now has being you calling all along. You are a shame to pastors.
Kalapizim:
This is an ignorant remark from the VP, because I personally know a senior colleague from my university then who benefited from sure p.

How can he make this comment when he has the means to find out just via an instruction to the appropriate office.

Ogbeni will drown in this murky waters of dirty politics he is attempting to swim in.
sacramento1212:

I also know of a woman that benefited. She was given #10,000,000 for Bakery business. This Fraud pastor come VP should shut the Bleep up
Viking007:
Mine got 12 million, he currently has about 12 graduates under his payroll.
lonelydora:

My best friend got 5m for his poultry business.
Quality20:
I know someone who knows someone who said he got it
cheango:
It is terrible a pastor of redeem church can be lying because of politics, I know over 50people that benefited from sure P
israelmao:
I know a lady who got 8m from this scheme.Stop playing to the gallery.
Denn:
Now this is the height.

There were threads opened on Nairaland about these schemes most especially youwin
In case he wants to know one of beneficiaries, he should call my number
Political dementia of the highest order
Are you deliberately acting foolish because the VP was specific when he said Sure-P

takenadoh:
LIAR Osibanjo I was a beneficiary, my Friend also got Youwin!!!! APC Propaganda won't work

Osiban liar check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1278778/fg-sure-p-graduate-internship-scheme/7
If any cares to know this one herited lying from his father please follow the link in his comment and discover it leads to nowhere, just a post about Sure-P and the difficulties applicant go through in not being able to access the fund.
Lorenzop:
Imagine the array of testimonies on here yet APC zombies will still turn a blind eye,shame on you lots
Array of testimonials of who knows someone that knows someone. You Igbo think every Nigerian is as foolish as the 2 million Ojukwu led to their early graves.

This is the inglorious extent many of this PDP Igbo supporter will go just to perpetuate lies deceit and fraud just like the Atiku they supported.

They all know a friend who knows a friend and that friend knows another friend. Many of you Biafrans lying shamelessly on social media should continue.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by Oweku: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2019
grin
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by BLACKdagger: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2019
OSINBAJO is not a pastor he is fraud
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2019
BLACKdagger:
OSINBAJO is not a pastor he is fraud
He is after Tinubu interest. This administration is nothing but a business partnership and collabo between fulani and yoruba. This is not representative of Nigeria. Kick them out!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by Shawnnn01: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2019
but Atiku “Fulani” a reknowed fraudster with a kickback taking bigoted Obi of Biafra are representation of Nigeria ?! I am mystified how many of you Igbos can not comprehend how foolish you reason or sound when you lay down your arguements.
AsiwajuNdigbo:

He is after Tinubu interest. This administration is nothing but a business partnership and collabo between fulani and yoruba. This is not representative of Nigeria. Kick them out!
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by helinues: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Out of 2 million members on nairaland, not even a single direct beneficiary except my uncle, brother, cousin , inlaw
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:
but Atiku “Fulani” a reknowed fraudster with a kickback taking bigoted Obi of Biafra are representation of Nigeria ?! I am mystified how many of you Igbos can not comprehend how foolish you reason or sound when you lay down your arguements.

Igbo is representative of Nigeria because we are everywhere. Atiku's household is respresentative of Nigeria. You are the one demented in your reasoning of what Nigerian representation mean. If it wasnt his post as VP this pastor would not have known how to get to Enugu or Abuja. He will forever be living in SW. I can list for you starting with Tinubu many of your APC that has never been to East or NE. How are you a representatiin of Nigeria now?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by Saao(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Biafrans / Igbo PDP supporters trooped out in their number to shame VP Osinbajo as they NOSE who knows beneficiaries of Sure-P.

Are you deliberately acting foolish because the VP was specific when he said Sure-P

If any cares to know this one herited lying from his father please follow the link in his comment and discover it leads to nowhere, just a post about Sure-P and the difficulties applicant go through in not being able to access the fund.
Array of testimonials of who knows someone that knows someone. You Igbo think every Nigerian is as foolish as the 2 million Ojukwu led to their early graves.

This is the inglorious extent many of this PDP Igbo supporter will go just to perpetuate lies deceit and fraud just like the Atiku they supported.

They all know a friend who knows a friend and that friend knows another friend. Many of you Biafrans lying shamelessly on social media should continue.
any one that said anything negative about the government is an igbo to you right?
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by sammy99(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2019
do u mean d osibanjo i know and lai muhammed d minister of all lies are both competing now?
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by Shawnnn01: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2019
Never knew I was quoting a rnoron
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Igbo is representative of Nigeria because we are everywhere. Atiku's household is respresentative of Nigeria. You are the one demented in your reasoning of what Nigerian representation mean. If it wasnt his post as VP this pastor would not have known how to get to Enugu or Abuja. He will forever be living in SW. I can list for you starting with Tinubu many of your APC that has never been to East or NE. How are you a representatiin of Nigeria now?
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by Kalapizim(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:

This lowlife thinks we have precious time to enagage in folly with your likes.a sad product of low self esteem and faulty upbringing.
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by Shawnnn01: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Even your father can not make such a boast in front of me.
Kalapizim:
This lowlife thinks we have precious time to enagage in folly with your likes.a sad product of low self esteem and faulty upbringing.
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:

idiotic apc zombies who sold their future and that of their unborn generations for 30k monthly.

TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER, GREATER, BRIGHTER AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

IDIOTIC PIGS OF SAI BABARIANS CAN RANT TO DEATH SANE NIGERIANS DON'T CARE...
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
On referendum we stand....

The HEL.L with corrupt stupid PDP
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kalapizim:
APC supporters are agents of chaos,anarchy,mayhem,destruction and death..They leave trails of blood-shed and death wherever they go.
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by Kalapizim(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Even your father can not make such a boast in front of me.
you will tremble at the shadows of my father.
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by Shawnnn01: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Insane Biafra you mean to write fighting for their Fulani lord n saviour ?! Probably the God of Israel have forsaken you.
SaiAtikuTill203:
idiotic apc zombies who sold their future and that of their unborn generations for 30k monthly.

TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER, GREATER, BRIGHTER AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

IDIOTIC PIGS OF SAI BABARIANS CAN RANT TO DEATH SANE NIGERIANS DON'T CARE...
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:
On referendum we stand....

The HEL.L with corrupt stupid PDP
BUHARI kept attacking the media but can't do without having numerous media aides and media house to launch his propaganda... Always angry that the media is exposing his failures as govt
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Insane Biafra you mean to write fighting for their Fulani lord n saviour ?! Probably the God of Israel have forsaken you.
RANT TO DEATH....
Seems your stupidity reeks to the highest heavens
You will be ignored from now on
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by Shawnnn01: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
You father is a bigger clown than you I swear. Tremble ko stamp on his head ni.
Kalapizim:
you will tremble at the shadows of my father.
Re: Biafran Shames Osinbajo by Uploadme(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Sunday politics: Festus Keyamo is an Anti-Igbo bigot. For the records / Tension As Soldiers Invade IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s Community / How Non Muslim/fulani Nigerians Are Paying Dearly For Betraying Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.