Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" (912 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / See What The Northerners Are Saying (if You Need Fruit Come To North,) / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" by Griezwoman: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2019
Muhammadu Buhari has declared that if eventually he loses the February 19 presidential election, it will not be the first time of him losing elections.

The President who stated this while fielding questions on whether he will accept the results of the forthcoming election if he loses said it was impossible for him to lose.

The President said he tried it three times but was unsuccessful until the introduction of electronic system and the Card Reader by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Speaking during a live programme tagged ‘The Cadidates’ debate for the 2019 general elections in Abuja, President Buhari said it sounded impossible for him the lose the election considering the wide reception has continues to receive across the country during campaigns.

Asked specifically whether he will quit office if he is defeated in the forth the election, President Buhari said, “it won’t be the first time I will lose election,”. I tried 2003 and I was in Court for 13 months, 2007.

I was in court for 18 months in 2011 and went up to the Supreme Court. I sat down and said God Dey.

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-react-to-pmb-saying-if-i-loose-the-elections-ill-just-say-god-dey/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" by Griezwoman: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" by JasonScoolari: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2019
This lifeless dry leaf knows he's born to fail, If he likes, let him cling to power after he has lost, we will surely chase the stubborn camel ruggedly.
Re: Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" by sammy99(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2019
let him jst get ready cos his defeat will b heard far and wide.
Re: Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2019
I really pitied the two sign interpreters.. Those guys were confused and frustrated
Re: Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" by ashewoboy(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2019
is this op a wife to antoine griezmann?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" by JasonScoolari: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
I really pitied the two sign interpreters.. Those guys were confused and frustrated
Lol, you're secretly funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" by Racoon(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2019
A Buhari that vow not to hand over to PDP even if its wins re-election? Nigerians should just prepare to give the man the Laurent Gbagbo & Yaya Jammeh treatment.

Happy belated birthday brother man-JasonScoolari.So sorry it's coming late sir.Many more of it IJN.
Re: Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" by JasonScoolari: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2019
The PDP is ready for him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" by JasonScoolari: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2019
Racoon:
A Buhari that vow not to hand over to PDP even if its wins re-election? Nigerians should just prepare to give the man the Laurent Gbagbo & Yaya Jammeh treatment.

Happy belated birthday brother man-JasonSco.olari.So sorry it's coming late sir.Many more of it IJN.
Lol, many thanks Bro. cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey" by Samunique(m): 9:10am On Jan 17, 2019
OP, he didn't answer the question, he was only referring to 2011.

So change your headline.

Just look at way he boycotted the question, he never answered the it at all .

Asked specifically whether he will quit office if he is defeated in the forth the
election, President Buhari said, “it won’t be the first time I will lose election,”.
I tried 2003 and I was in Court for 13 months, 2007.
I was in court for 18 months in 2011 and went up to the Supreme Court. I sat
down and said God Dey.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Mocks Abia APC Over Buhari's Visit, Tags Rally "Worst In Nigeria's Histo / This A Sure Sign That Buhari Is Going To Lose.. / APC Wake Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.