Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. (4733 Views)

Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. / Sexual Intimacy, Styles And Purity In Christian Marriage / "Unless One Is Born Of Water And Spirit, He CANNOT Enter The Kingdom Of God " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2019
Daejoyoung:
How is this related to the topic?
It appears you have a different view of who he is? So, answer the question.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2019
Daejoyoung:
How is this related to the topic?
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Daejoyoung: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2019
elated177:

You may be right about that, but if l answer the question you would not understand. Maybe you can start by giving me a template to work with, tell me who he is to you and why you think l have a different view, then l can start from there.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2019
Daejoyoung:

You may be right about that, but if l answer the question you would not understand. Maybe you can start by giving me a template to work with, tell me who he is to you and why you think l have a different view, then l can start from there.

It is actually a simple question that requires a simple reply. Who/what is Yahushua the Messiah to you?
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
The Word of YHVH Almighty is life.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jer 23:29.

Isaiah 8:20.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 1:38am On Mar 26, 2020
Strict obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH of Hosts is the only thing that can bring peace in this world. Every other thing man tries in that regard - attempt to bring peace in this world - will fail. The Creator of all things, man and animals, has given his Word.

The Ten Commandments of YHVH of Hosts bring about equity, justice and fairness. True peace depends on those three, mainly, at least. Any peace that exists without those three key factors, is not really peace. The environment where such peace is hovering over a truckload of dynamites.

It is obvious the world has no regard for the Creator and his Word, his Ten Commandments.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jude 3 My dear friends, I was doing my best to write to you about the salvation we share in common, when I felt the need of writing at once to encourage you to fight on for the faith which once and for all YHVH has given his people.

The ruler of the kingdom of wickedness has intensified his assault on the Word of the Father in heaven. He knows the end is fast approaching. The only compass we have to navigate this world still remains the body of law...the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in sky, has equipped us, his saints, to triumph over the wiles of the children of darkness.

Study the Scriptures for yourselves.

Abstain from sexual immorality, of which the worst and most disgusting of them is homosexuality.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
The righteous walk is not a phase in the life of the saint of YHVH Almighty. The righteous walk is his/her life.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by ublight: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2020
elated177:
John 6:53 Yahushua said to them, 'Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no live in you.

Unless you obey the Ten Commandments of YaHVeH El Shaddai, you have no life in you.

folks like you have embarrased christianity. Even Atheist, other religions, and even JW know that what you have just written is out of point.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
ublight:

folks like you have embarrased christianity. Even Atheist, other religions, and even JW know that what you have just written is out of point.

Welcome to the floor.

Now let us dance.

Correct my errors. Explain the Scripture quoted.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2020
There is no other.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 9:09pm On May 08, 2020
Prov 2:12-15 Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, who have left the straight paths to walk in dark ways, who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the perverseness of evil, whose paths are crooked and who are devious in the ways.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 1:59pm On May 11, 2020
Obedience to the Ten Commandments is the only assurance for eternal life in the Kingdom of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 11:45am On May 19, 2020
Listen, O heavens, and I will speak; hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants. I will proclaim the name of YHVH. Oh, praise the greatness of our Elohim! He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful El who does no wrong, upright and just is he Deut 32:1-4.

The wicked lie in wait for the righteous, seeking their very lives; but YHVH will not leave them in their power or let them be condemned when brought to trial. Psalm 37:32-33

YHVH of Hosts preserves the lives of his saints. No harm will befall them. Our Father in heaven will continue to strength the spirits, souls and bodies of his saints. The worst actions of the sons of belial will only turn around and bless the saints of YHVH of Hosts. That's our portion as the saints of YHVH of Hosts.

Isa 8:9-10 Raise the war cry, you nations and be shattered! Listen, all you distant lands. Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for Elohim is with us.

Romans 8:

28 And we know that in all things YHVH works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither messengers nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any piwers,

39 neither height nor death, nor anything else I all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of YHVH that is in the Messiah Yahushua our Master.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 11:06am On May 20, 2020
Matthew 24:20 Pray to YHVH that you will not run away during the winter or on a Sabbath.

Mark 2:27-28 And Yahushua concluded, "The Sabbath was made for the good of human beings; they were not made for the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Master even of the Sabbath.

I neither belong to any denomination nor do I promote any denomination.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2020
Deuteronomy 11:

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Remember the Sabbath.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:
Remember the Sabbath.
Jesus said the sabbath was made for man, and not the other way around.

By the way, according to Jesus Christ, the only way get the abundant Life that is He, and to get into the Kingdom of Heaven is by doing all of the listed

1. Becoming like a child
2. Becoming His follower
3. Being born of the Spirit
4. Becoming righteous
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus said the sabbath was made for man, and not the other way around.

By the way, according to Jesus Christ, the nly way into the Kingdom of Heaven is through

1. Becoming like a child
2. Righteousness
3. Being born of the Spirit

Are you opposed to observing the Sabbath?

Yeah! Very true. Whoever does not receive the Kingdom like a child will never enter it. No unrighteous person will enter the Kingdom of Yahushua the Messiah. One must be born of water and the Spirit before one can enter the Kingdom of YHVH Almighty. All Scriptural.

Now, what does it mean to receive the Kingdom of Yahushua like a child?

What is righteousness within the context of the Scripture?

What does it mean to be born of the Spirit?
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

Are you opposed to observing the Sabbath?
Yeah! Very true. Whoever does not receive the Kingdom like a child will never enter it. No unrighteous person will enter the Kingdom of Yahushua the Messiah. One must be born of water and the Spirit before one can enter the Kingdom of YHVH Almighty. All Scriptural.

you tell me what you believe of what you assert agreement of and i will respond
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
you tell me what you believe of what you assert agreement of and i will respond

Here you are urging me to carry your load for you.

Answer first: are you opposed to observing the Sabbath?
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

Here you are urging me to carry your load for you.
Answer first: are you opposed to observing the Sabbath?
I did not urge you to carry any load. I simply told you what the requirement to enter heaven is as far as Jesus Christ, the one who is the life we seek, stated it.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I did not urge you to carry any load. I simply told you what the requirement to enter heaven is as far as Jesus Christ, the one who is the life we seek, stated it.

Are you opposed to observing the Sabbath? Yes or no.

Don't be all over the place. You mentioned the requirements and I utterly concurred. Then I asked you:

And you asked me the questions.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

Are you opposed to observing the Sabbath? Yes or no.

Don't be all over the place. You mentioned the requirements and I utterly concurred. Then I asked you:

To become like a child is to disconnect yourself from all doctrines, traditions and rules of men, especially as regards God and the things of God.

Righteousness, see Matthew 25 vs 31-40 for details on the works of Righteousness (feed my sheep and take care of my sheep from john 21). Job 31 and Isaiah 58 adds more info.

Born again refers mainly to the death of self, and the rebirth through the Spirit of God.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

To become like a child is to disconnect yourself from all doctrines, traditions and rules of men, especially as regards God and the things of God.

Righteousness, see Matthew 25 vs 31-40 for details on the works of Righteousness (feed my sheep and take care of my sheep from john 21). Job 31 and Isaiah 58 adds more info.

Born again refers mainly to the death of self, and the rebirth through the Spirit of God.

How hard was that? You carefully evaded all the questions I asked you on the other thread. Not that I agree with your answers you just gave.

Still, are you opposed to observing the Sabbath?
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

How hard was that? You carefully evaded all the questions I asked you on the other thread. Not that I agree with your answers you just gave.

Still, are you opposed to observing the Sabbath?
I am not opposed to rest as prescribed by God for me
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am not opposed to rest as prescribed by God for me
What rest? Call it by its name.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

What rest? Call it by its name.
I call it rest because that is what it is for me.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I call it rest because that is what it is for me.

When do you observe this rest?
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

When do you observe this rest?
When God says and by rest I mean rest, as in do nothing but lie down/relax, read a book that He gives me or watch shows He provides etc. That is rest cheesy
And He could make it last a day, weeks or even months. He prescribes, I obey! grin
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
When God says and by rest I mean rest, as in do nothing but lie down/relax, read a book that He gives me or watch shows He provides etc. That is rest cheesy
And He could make it last a day, weeks or even months. He prescribes, I obey! grin

In other words you don't observe the Sabbath as stipulated by the Scripture?

Does the portion of the Scripture directly below mean anything to you?

Hebrew 1:1-3 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways,  but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested / One Small Question For Anti-catholics / Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.