Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. (4553 Views)

Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. / Sexual Intimacy, Styles And Purity In Christian Marriage / "Unless One Is Born Of Water And Spirit, He CANNOT Enter The Kingdom Of God " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

In other words you don't observe the Sabbath as stipulated by the Scripture?
Not according to the old testament seventh day, no. According to Jesus Christ, yes.

Do you know that in the old covenant, the sabbath was a day to basically lie down, do nothing, go nowhere too? grin

1 Like

Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Not according to the old testament seventh day, no. According to Jesus Christ, yes.

Do you know that in the old covenant, the sabbath was a day to basically lie down, do nothing, go nowhere too? grin

Does the portion of the Scripture below mean anything to you?

Hebrew 1:1-3 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What do you mean by according to Jesus Christ, yes?

Kobojunkie, you have not answered the question above.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

Does the portion of the Scripture below mean anything to you?

Hebrew 1:1-3 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
It is written in English-language. Of course it has meaning.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Yeah, about not doing any work. Not necessarily lie down.

But about not going anywhere, I don't think I have seen that in the Scripture. Be free to point me to where it is written.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

It is written in English-language. Of course it has meaning.

Crafty. You know what I mean. Particular attention to verses one and two.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

Crafty. You know what I mean. Particular attention to verses one and two.
sure, ir makes sense to me.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
sure, ir makes sense to me.

Ok.

Now juxtapose that portion of the Scripture with what you said here.

Kobojunkie:
When God says and by rest I mean rest, as in do nothing but lie down/relax, read a book that He gives me or watch shows He provides etc. That is rest cheesy
And He could make it last a day, weeks or even months. He prescribes, I obey! grin
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
elated177:

Ok.

Now juxtapose that portion of the Scripture with what you said here.
Makes sense still.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Makes sense still.

In what way?
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie, you stated

Kobojunkie:
Jesus said the sabbath was made for man, and not the other way around.

By the way, according to Jesus Christ, the only way get the abundant Life that is He, and to get into the Kingdom of Heaven is by doing all of the listed

1. Becoming like a child
2. Becoming His follower
3. Being born of the Spirit
4. Becoming righteous

And I asked:

elated177:

Are you opposed to observing the Sabbath?

Yeah! Very true. Whoever does not receive the Kingdom like a child will never enter it. No unrighteous person will enter the Kingdom of Yahushua the Messiah. One must be born of water and the Spirit before one can enter the Kingdom of YHVH Almighty. All Scriptural.

Now, what does it mean to receive the Kingdom of Yahushua like a child?

What is righteousness within the context of the Scripture?

What does it mean to be born of the Spirit?

So?
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:
Kobojunkie, you state

And I asked:
So?

To become born again means becoming a follower of Jesus Christ , by being reborn in the Spirit.

No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.
4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.
6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Matthew 6 vs 31-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:
Kobojunkie, you stated
And I asked
So?
Righteousness refer to works done according to God's commandments. See Matthew 25 vs 31 -40, Isaiah 58 vs 6 - 10. Job 31
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:
Kobojunkie, you stated
And I asked:
So?
what does it mean to be born of the Spirit? See Jesus Christ's conversation with Nicodemus on that very subject in John 3
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

To become born again means becoming a follower of Jesus Christ , by being reborn in the Spirit.

No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Copy and paste! Well done o!
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

Copy and paste! Well done o!
You have something against copy-&-paste? undecided
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You have something against copy-&-paste? undecided

For a critic? Yeah!

You are not asking questions from the platform of seeking knowledge. You ask questions because you want attack the message. Unfortunately for you, there is nothing to attack in any message our Father in heaven uses me to disseminate.

If you want to analyse messages bordering on the Scriptures, better be ready to present your own points and not copy and paste.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

For a critic? Yeah!
I make my own rules and I am not a critic. Last I checked this is still an open forum
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I make my own rules and I am not a critic. Last I checked this is still an open forum

You are not asking questions from the platform of seeking knowledge. You ask questions because you want attack the message. Unfortunately for you, there is nothing to attack in any message our Father in heaven uses me to disseminate.

If you want to analyse messages bordering on the Scriptures, better be ready to present your own points and not copy and paste.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

Is it possible that the reason you feel attacked by my questions because deep down you know what you do is questionable to begin with? undecided

elated177:

I am not a teacher because Jesus Christ is tje only Teacher there is and ought to be. I only preach that which He taught. So I copy and paste His teachings often.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Is it possible that the reason you feel attacked by my questions because deep down you know what you do is questionable to begin with? undecided

I am not a teacher because Jesus Christ is tje only Teacher there is and ought to be. I only preach that which He taught. So I copy and paste His teachings often.

There you go again! If I am doing any thing questionable, as long as the Scriptures are concerned and not your emotions or personal beliefs, be free to caution me and also correct me scripturally. If l have dissemnated any message here that you consider out of line with the Scriptures, feel very free to condemn such message and correct me. I don't copy and paste the messages of others on this forum. I stand by every single message that I have posted here and can defend them any place, anywhere.

As far as dissemnating the Good News of my Master, Saviour, Redeemer, Mentor and Teacher, Yahushua the Messiah, is concerned, I have not even referred to myself as a teacher here. If you have anywhere like that, bring it up. I have always referred to myself as a servant, a saint or a messenger of Yahushua the Messiah.

Did he teach you that thing you posted or you copied it from the net?

However, don't get it twisted, I am classroom teacher.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

elated177:

There you go again! If I am doing any thing questionable, as long as the Scriptures are concerned and not your emotions or personal beliefs, be free to caution me and also correct me scripturally. If I have dissemnated any message here that you consider out of line with the Scriptures, feel very free to condemn such message and correct me. I don't copy and paste the messages of others on this forum. I stand by every single message that I have posted here and can defend them any place, anywhere.

As far as dissemnating the Good News of my Master, Saviour, Redeemer, Mentor and Teacher, Yahushua the Messiah, is concerned, I have not even referred to myself as a teacher here. If you have anywhere like that, bring it up. I have always referred to myself as a servant, a saint or a messenger of Yahushua the Messiah.

Did he teach you that thing you posted or you copied it from the net?

However, don't get it twisted, I am classroom teacher.

Mr accuser, did you ignore this response?
You can't project confusion and discouragement to me in any way. You don't possess the ability or capability to shove doubt down my throat.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
elated177:

Mr accuser, did you ignore this response?
You can't project confusion and discouragement to me in any way. You don't possess the ability or capability to shove doubt down my throat.

NB: I didn't copy the message of anyone else but Jesus Christ as well. And I don't remember leveling any accusations against you YET.

As for teaching, you don't need to refer yourselfas one but you have by preparing your own doctrine and supposing it is on par with the teachings of Jesus Christ. You created the threads in question did you not?

Now, as far as your response, I still don't see actually answers to questions asked there either
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

NB: I didn't copy the message of anyone else but Jesus Christ as well. And I don't remember leveling any accusations against you YET.

Just like I stated; you are an accuser. A false one at that. The only reason I have been responding to your baseless attacks - with your disguised yearning to understand - is because of the genuine seekers of the Truth who may come across this thread and others. You don't know much about the Scriptures and you still display sheer pride and arrogance.

As for you, the Scripture below describes you perfectly.

Matthew 7:6 Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Kobojunkie:

As for teaching, you don't need to refer yourselfas one but you have by preparing your own doctrine

About preparing my own doctrine, can you state the doctrine that I have prepared here?

Kobojunkie:

but you have by preparing your own doctrine and supposing it is on par with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Mention the things that I have placed at par with the teaching of Yahushua the Messiah.
While you are at it, carefully highlight the things that I have asserted here that you believe are contrary to the teachings of Yahushua the Messiah. You must provide Scriptures to back up your arguments.

Of all the threads that I have created here, on this forum, kindly state the ones that deviated from the Scriptures. Again, you must provide Scriptural back up. After that, provide the correct teaching.

Kobojunkie:

You created the threads in question did you not?

I will even create more threads.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kobojunkie, from now on, you must ask your questions with the name of the Messiah, Yahushua. If you don't, I will not pay attention to you.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Proverbs 4:14-19
Do not set foot on the path of the wicked     or walk in the way of evildoers. 15 Avoid it, do not travel on it;     turn from it and go on your way. 16 For they cannot rest until they do evil;     they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble. 17 They eat the bread of wickedness     and drink the wine of violence.
18 The path of the righteous is like the morning sun,     shining ever brighter till the full light of day. 19 But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness;     they do not know what makes them stumble.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
"Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father; and I too will love him and show myself to them." Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, ‘But, Master, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?’ Yahushua replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them." John 14:21-23.

If we have the Ten Commandments and obey them, we have the Messiah and by that very fact, we have life. Then we say we have both the letter and the Spirit. Without the Spirit, the Messiah, there is no life. That is why it is said that the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the law---the letter and the Spirit. You cannot have one without the other. That is why he said, unless we eat his flesh and drink his blood, we do not have life, (John 6:53-58. Also check: John 14:6,21,23, 15:7,10,14,17).

Scripture has made it clear that
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2020
Just shine! All the saints need to do is just shine.

Shine...obedience to the Commandments of the Father. That is all. Nothing extra.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Enjoy the Sabbath.

All that the saints need to do is shine like the light they are... obedience to the Commandments of our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah.

Our warfare is not with physical guns, swords or wood.
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

1 John 2:28&29 And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming. If you know that he is righteous, you know that everyone who does what is right has been born of him.

1 John 3:1-10 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should he called children of YHVH! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Dear friends, now we are children of YHVH, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure. Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him there is on sin. No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him. Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of YHVH appeared was to destroy the devil's work. No one who is born of YHVH will continue to sin, because YHVH'S seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of YHVH. This is how we know who the children of YHVH are and who the children of the devil are: anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of YHVH; nor is anyone who does not love his brother.

Let us explain a little.

We have been cleansed/purified by the undefiled, uncontaminated blood of Yahushua the Messiah, our Master. His blood has cleansed us from all sins and has made us pure.

Now just as verse three says; the only way in which we can remain pure is by following the Father's commandments. We have been made pure, that part was done by our Master.

However, we have a part, too. And that part is following our Father's commandments in order to maintain our purity.

We have been made pure and if we obey the Father's commandments; we will remain pure. John 15:10 alludes to this.

John 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.

Let us consider the integrity of a sterilized object below.

The only way that a sterilized object can be kept free from contamination is by keeping it in a sterile environment. The integrity/sterility of such object can no longer be guaranteed the moment it is removed from it's sterile environment, since it will then be exposed to contaminants.

From verse four: "anyone who sins breaks the law". We see that "sin is lawlessness".

Our Master has taken away our sin, our lawlessness and not the law as some people believe.

In him is no sin. In him there is no lawlessness.

He is the law---the embodiment of the law. No one who lives in him continues to be lawless.

No one who continues to be lawless has either seen him or known him.

So, we, the saints, must not allow anyone lead us astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous(verse seven).

It's the Ten Commandments that teach us what is right or wrong. Without them; it would be impossible to know the difference between right or wrong.

Verse eight shows us that the devil is the lawless one. In fact, he has been lawless from the beginning. It, therefore, means that everyone who is lawless is of the devil. The devil's desire is to make us lawless---that's his work. Look at the world around you and see the wickedness---the lawlessness.

Our Master has destroyed the devil's work - our lawlessness - that we may worship the Father in truth and in spirit. So, we have been born of the Father through our Master, Yahushua the Messiah. Therefore, we cannot continue to be lawless because our Master is in us (verse nine and 1 Peter 1:23) and will help us to follow his footsteps and obey the Father's commandments. He will keep us from sinning---from being lawless.

Has obedience to YHVH's Ten Commandments not kept you from being lawless? Anyone who disagrees should prove me wrong.

So, when we say that the Messiah Yahushua keeps us from being lawless; we are actually saying that the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty keep us from being lawless. Again, anyone who disagrees with this assertion should scripturally prove the it.

Let us look at verse seven again:
"He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous" Yahushua the Messiah is righteous...infact he is Righteousness - the embodiment of righteousness. Now, anyone who obey Yahushua the Messiah is righteous. But, Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of the Father --- the embodiment of his Ten Commandments. It implies, therefore, that anyone who believes in and obeys Yahushua the Messiah, the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, does what is right, and is by that very fact, righteous.

We believe in YHVH Almighty and in his Word, his Son, his Salvation. We believe that we have been saved by YHVH's Salvation. All these constitute our faith. How do we exercise this faith? By doing the will of our Father --- obeying his Word. This is work. What is our gain? Righteousness is our gain, the fruit or result, if you prefer. This is only possible because the law of YHVH Almighty is righteous. Anyone obeys his law is credited this righteousness.

How else can we say we have been saved by YHVH's Salvation when we don't even obey YHVH's Salvation? This is faith without work. Which is a dead faith. Any faith without work is dead. Anyone who claims to be a servant of Yahushua the Messiah but does not obey him, is simply delusional.

So, that's why we, the saints, must teach our children the Ten Commandments with utmost seriousness. We, the saints, must continue to talk about these great Commandments of our Father, YHVH of Hosts, until we, as well as our young ones, comprehend or grasp their importance and till they become part of us. That's the only way we will be differentiated from the children of the devil. There's no other way.

Anyone who doesn't see the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty as his Salvation is simply delusional. Whoever that has been told that YHVH's Salvation is not his Ten Commandments or is different from his Ten Commandments has been simply deluded.

YHVH's Salvation...Yahushua the Messiah.

Yahushua the Messiah --- the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

Father help your saints.

I am just a messenger.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. by elated177: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The saints, servants and messengers of the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Isaac and the Elohim of Jacob, Father of our Master Yahushua the Messiah, must always unapologetically assert the Scriptural stance on homosexuality. This must be done so that those who will hear, will hear. Those who have ears will hear. If the foundation is destroyed, upon what and where will the saints stand?

After all, the kingdom of wickedness is relentlessly propagating the idea that homosexuality is normal and natural. Heck! The agents of Satan are even audaciously turning, bending, twisting and hammering the Scriptures to support the detestable and abominable act called homosexuality.

Unfortunately for them, the Truth of the Creator of the ends of the earth, YHVH of Hosts - he who sits enthroned above the circle of the earth - is neither malleable nor ductile. The Truth is as rigid as rigidity can be. Therefore, what was sin in his sight yesterday, is sin today, will be sin tomorrow and will remain sin for ever.

Saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, abstain from all forms of sexual immorality. Honour our Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, with your bodies.

The forces of wickedness derive pleasure and satisfaction from sin. Why should you, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, oblige them?

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? / The Secrets Of Thanksgiving / Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.