Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. (2239 Views)

Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
If you are a christian with only one sin , You will go to hell .

Muslims are going straight to hell .

Atheists are going to hell .

Unless you all repent and give your life to Jesus , you will spend your eternity in suffering and anguish in hell .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Griffelspawn(m): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol. There is no hell there is no heaven. The only thing awaiting you in the afterlife is eternal darkness. Does it torment you? Does the fact everything you do is completely meaningless torture you? You will never see your loved ones after your death. You wont even be aware of the fact that they existed, you wont even know you existed. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Griffelspawn:
Lol. There is no hell there is no heaven. The only thing awaiting you in the afterlife is eternal darkness. Does it torment you? Does the fact everything you do is completely meaningless torture you? You will never see your loved ones after your death. You wont even be aware of the fact that they existed, you wont even know you existed. grin grin grin

You are deceiving yourself :

Luke 16:22-28 KJV
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; [23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. [24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. [26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. [27] Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: [28] For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

The rich man was tormented and he remembered he had brothers on earth .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Griffelspawn(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
enilove:

You are deceiving yourself :

Luke 16:22-28 KJV
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; [23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. [24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. [26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. [27] Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: [28] For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

The rich man was tormented and he remembered he had brothers on earth .

Stop quoting that farmers book you absolute clown. It stifles you ability to reason. Ok if you answer my question I'll convert.can God create a stone so heavy he cant lift it? And dont answer with he works in mysterious ways.

7 Likes

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Griffelspawn:

Stop quoting that farmers book you absolute clown. It stifles you ability to reason. Ok if you answer my question I'll convert.can God create a stone so heavy he cant lift it? And dont answer with he works in mysterious ways.

No . God can lift any stone no matter the size .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Griffelspawn(m): 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
enilove:

No . God can lift any stone no matter the size .
Then it simply means that God cannot create a stone so heavy he cant lift it, which implies he cant create anything which means he isnt God. Or riddle me this if he is both omnipotent and all-good why is there so much evil in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by doggedfighter(f): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Who wants to enter heaven and he's still here posting comments.

I thought such person should be in a hurry to go occupy his mansion and walk on his streets of gold grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 12:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Griffelspawn:

Then it simply means that God cannot create a stone so heavy he cant lift it, which implies he cant create anything which means he isnt God. Or riddle me this if he is both omnipotent and all-good why is there so much evil in the world.

I pray for you to received knowledge , in Jesus name.

You asked questions and you are void of its answer. For God to create a stone that he cannot carry simply means He is powerless and not its creator.

So next time , ask questions you can answer .

God is Omnipotent and Holy .
The evil of this world was caused by we humans and not God . We are there4 reaping the result.

But because God is good , He has made a away of escape for us through the blood of Jesus that was sacrificed on the cross of Calvary for you and I . That is also why there is an end for this evil , which is the judgement day .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41am On Jan 15, 2021
People often finds it really really difficult to grasp the idea of HELL. Though most Bible translators rendered the word grave as hell in their versions and religionists have exaggerated fabricated and brainwashed their followers on this matter. But the truth is ....

God never created anything to exist forever unless the creature earn it {Genesis 2:17} immortality is a gift from God NOT for the wicked but only the righteous. John 3:16
The sight of pain irritates God so the idea of sustaining living creatures under excruciating pains doesn't occur to him. Jeremiah 7:31

Jesus is a teacher who mostly teaches with parables (idioms), his contemporaries grasp what he is saying but after the death of his Apostles false religionists borrowed pagan customs and traditions and inculcated it in the minds of people claiming it's part of Christianity. That's the origin of HELLFIRE and the idea of all good people go to heaven!
From the beginning God never created humans for heavenly life, earth was God's plan for man {Psalms 115:16} and the only punishment for sin is a return to non-existence (DEATH) Romans 6:7,23
So God has nothing to do with evildoers other than sending them back to dust {Genesis 3:19} it is only the righteous that he has good prospects for not because they're righteous but because that's what he wanted from the beginning {Genesis 1:26-28} it was the rebellion in the garden of Eden that caused all what we're experiencing today! Genesis 3:17-19
Crooked religionists imported the idea of torment from pagan Greece teachings. This concept teaches that the gods has predestined some to suffer while some will enjoy all through, according to this pagan teaching good people will be with the gods and become gods too while those destined to suffer will be poor on earth and later continue with their punishment after death. It was believed that those who are financially buoyant and influential were predestined by the gods and the poor/pauper were also predestined by the same gods too.
So when this was imported into the churches of Christendom they turn the table to be those whose lifestyle are approved by the churches will go to heaven while those who has no business with the church will be tormented continually.
This was a means to threaten those who are not churchgoers so even when the so called unbeliever is virtuous the teachings says he/she will end up with demons and be tormented by the demons while the Churchgoers will be forgiven no matter the atrocities committed.

That's not what Jesus taught!
In fact all of us are sinners according to the teachings of the Apostles and none of us qualifies for God's glory {Romans 3:23} so there are certain things we must do to qualify for the first screening for those who will live forever, as the second screening will be more stringent than the first.
If you're interested in knowing what the criteria for the first and second screening is, i'll be obliged to explain from the scriptures.
God bless you! smiley

enilove:
Unless you all repent and give your life to Jesus , you will spend your eternity in suffering and anguish in hell .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Rejecting Jesus Christ is the only thing that can send a man to Hell in this very dispensation (John 3:18,36 kjv). As for Muslims and Atheists and all unbelievers that rejected Jesus Christ, of course Hell awaits them. No doubt about that.

Heb 6:18 kjv - “That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie.”

Rom 3:3-4 kjv - “For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.”

1 Like

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by orisa37: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Yes. You are right. Many are called but few are chosen. The FEW in this case are The BORNAGAINS.

1 Like

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
People often finds it really really difficult to grasp the idea of HELL. Though most Bible translators rendered the word grave as hell in their versions and religionists have exaggerated fabricated and brainwashed their followers on this matter. But the truth is ....

God never created anything to exist forever unless the creature earn it {Genesis 2:17} immortality is a gift from God NOT for the wicked but only the righteous. John 3:16
The sight of pain irritates God so the idea of sustaining living creatures under excruciating pains doesn't occur to him. Jeremiah 7:31

Jesus is a teacher who mostly teaches with parables (idioms), his contemporaries grasp what he is saying but after the death of his Apostles false religionists borrowed pagan customs and traditions and inculcated it in the minds of people claiming it's part of Christianity. That's the origin of HELLFIRE and the idea of all good people go to heaven!
From the beginning God never created humans for heavenly life, earth was God's plan for man {Psalms 115:16} and the only punishment for sin is a return to non-existence (DEATH) Romans 6:7,23
So God has nothing to do with evildoers other than sending them back to dust {Genesis 3:19} it is only the righteous that he has good prospects for not because they're righteous but because that's what he wanted from the beginning {Genesis 1:26-28} it was the rebellion in the garden of Eden that caused all what we're experiencing today! Genesis 3:17-19
Crooked religionists imported the idea of torment from pagan Greece teachings. This concept teaches that the gods has predestined some to suffer while some will enjoy all through, according to this pagan teaching good people will be with the gods and become gods too while those destined to suffer will be poor on earth and later continue with their punishment after death. It was believed that those who are financially buoyant and influential were predestined by the gods and the poor/pauper were also predestined by the same gods too.
So when this was imported into the churches of Christendom they turn the table to be those whose lifestyle are approved by the churches will go to heaven while those who has no business with the church will be tormented continually.
This was a means to threaten those who are not churchgoers so even when the so called unbeliever is virtuous the teachings says he/she will end up with demons and be tormented by the demons while the Churchgoers will be forgiven no matter the atrocities committed.

That's not what Jesus taught!
In fact all of us are sinners according to the teachings of the Apostles and none of us qualifies for God's glory {Romans 3:23} so there are certain things we must do to qualify for the first screening for those who will live forever, as the second screening will be more stringent than the first.
If you're interested in knowing what the criteria for the first and second screening is, i'll be obliged to explain from the scriptures.
God bless you! smiley

You said many wrong things above , but there is no time to bring them out for reprove .

According to your post above , where is it in the Bible that church goers will go to heaven no matter their atrocities ?

If there is no hell and eternal punishment , there is there4 no reason for Jesus coming to die for us on the cross .

Can you please answer the above question ?
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
enilove:

You said many wrong things above , but there is no time to bring them out for reprove .

According to your post above , where is it in the Bible that church goers will go to heaven no matter their atrocities ?
I said "pagan customs imported into the churches doctrines" not what God's word said! smiley

If there is no hell and eternal punishment , there is there4 no reason for Jesus coming to die for us on the cross .
Can you please answer the above question ?

Hell means Grave so there is HELL, the eternal punishment for sin is death so Jesus' coming is to redeem believers from eternal damnation and resurrect innocent people from the Grave (Hell)
So it's the same thing we're still saying! smiley
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I said "pagan customs imported into the churches doctrines" not what God's word said! smiley

Hell means Grave so there is HELL, the eternal punishment for sin is death so Jesus' coming is to redeem believers from eternal damnation and resurrect innocent people from the Grave (Hell)
So it's the same thing we're still saying! smiley

You said there is no torment after death for the sinners in hell , but the bible says other wise :

Luke 16:22-24 KJV
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; [23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
[24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Grave is not hell and hell is not grave , don't be deceived .

Proverbs 15:24 KJV
The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

If you replace the word '' hell'' in the stament above with the word '' grave'' , does it make make sense to you ?
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
OK now i know what you meant! smiley

Jesus spoke in parables, he never meant there is a place where people are tormented!
The Parable of Lazarus and the rich man has a purpose and meaning but it's obvious most of you takes it literally.
Well can you answer few questions to prove you really understood what you quoted? smiley

enilove:

You said there is no torment after death for the sinners in hell , but the bible says other wise :
Luke 16:22-24 KJV
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; [23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
[24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
Grave is not hell and hell is not grave , don't be deceived .
Proverbs 15:24 KJV
The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.
If you replace the word '' hell'' in the stament above with the word '' grave'' , does it make make sense to you ?
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OK now i know what you meant! smiley

Jesus spoke in parables, he never meant there is a place where people are tormented!
The Parable of Lazarus and the rich man has a purpose and meaning but it's obvious most of you takes it literally.
Well can you answer few questions to prove you really understood what you quoted? smiley

The scriptures about Lazarus and the rich man is not a parable .
Abraham actually existed and if it were a parable there wouldn't have been need to mention names of people who once existed .

Am waiting for your question .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Jeromejnr(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Griffelspawn:

The OP schooled you up there.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
When did God began judging people, before or after resurrection? Revelations 20:11-14

Where was Abraham before Jesus' coming to the earth? John 3:13

What fine works did Lazarus do?

What were the evil deeds of the rich man?

Are the dead conscious? Ecclesiastes 9:5-6, 10

Let's address this critically before concluding whether the story happened for real or it was as usual of Jesus (a parable) Matthew 13:13 smiley

enilove:

The scriptures about Lazarus and the rich man is not a parable .
Abraham actually existed and if it were a parable there wouldn't have been need to mention names of people who once existed .
Am waiting for your question .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When did God began judging people, before or after resurrection? Revelations 20:11-14

Where was Abraham before Jesus' coming to the earth? John 3:13

What fine works did Lazarus do?

What were the evil deeds of the rich man?

Are the dead conscious? Ecclesiastes 9:5-6, 10

Let's address this critically before concluding whether the story happened for real or it was as usual of Jesus (a parable) Matthew 13:13 smiley

A

God's judgement on people begins :

1) Immediately after death before resurrection .

Hebrews 9:27 KJV
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

2) After resurrection . Revelation 20 : 13 .

B

Abraham was in a Paradise or a safe place inside the earth .

C

The fine works of Lazarus was what earned him a place in Abraham's bosom .

D

The evil deeds of the rich man was what landed him in hell

The dead are conscious of their states . Just like the rich man .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Excellent idea! cheesy

enilove:

A

God's judgement on people begins :

1) Immediately after death before resurrection .

Hebrews 9:27 KJV
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

2) After resurrection . Revelation 20 : 13 .

B

Abraham was in a Paradise or a safe place inside the earth .

C

The fine works of Lazarus was what earned him a place in Abraham's bosom .

D

The evil deeds of the rich man was what landed him in hell

The dead are conscious of their states . Just like the rich man .

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by ichuka(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
enilove:

where's it written in the bible that born again Christian with one sin is hell bound.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by paxonel(m): 12:48am On Jan 16, 2021
There is nothing like born again in Christianity.
All Christians are Christians no matter their sin level
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 1:04am On Jan 16, 2021
ichuka:

where's it written in the bible that born again Christian with one sin is hell bound.

Matthew 5:48 KJV
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Hebrews 12:14 KJV
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Galatians 5:19-21 KJV
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, [21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 1:13am On Jan 16, 2021
paxonel:
There is nothing like born again in Christianity.
All Christians are Christians no matter their sin level

Born again Christian simply means someone who is associated with Christianity and is born of water and of the Spirit .

John 3:3-6 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
[4] Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? .
[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

There are many who go to church and call themselves Christians but indulge in sins . These are Christians by name but not lead by the Spirit of God .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by paxonel(m): 6:42am On Jan 16, 2021
enilove:

Born again Christian simply means someone who is associated with Christianity and is born of water and of the Spirit .
you got it wrong!
There is nothing associating Christianity and born again

John 3:3-6 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
so, basically it is born again first before one can see the kingdom of God. That doesn't mean that everyone who were born again saw the kingdom of God.
Infact, very few of the born again in bible(only 120 disciples. Act 1:15) saw the kingdom of God when it was established at Jesus resurrection, hence few people entered the kingdom according to matthew 7:14

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is THE WAY, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mark the emboldened THE WAY :
When you follow the story behind this whole thing you will understand.
Born again(which means to believe in Christ and follow him and become his disciple because he is the way) was the way to the kingdom but not the kingdom itself. The kingdom itself is holding that believe till Christ died and resurrect. It was at the point were Christ died and resurrected that Christianity was established, that marked the end of born again.
Remember, even John the Baptist disciples(because they followed Christ too and were also born again) were later baptised into Christianity after Christ had resurrected. Act 19:5-6
But along the way to Jerusalem where Christ was to be crucified, many of his disciples(born agains) ran away. Peter believed too, but he denied him three times and almost lost the kingdom(Christianity), if not that Jesus prayed for him.

In all I'm saying, born again was not part of Christianity but simply the way to Christianity.

[4] Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? .
[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
please don't be confused when Jesus says A MAN be born of water.
A man there does not necessarily apply to men living today but only men who lived at the period before the death and resurrection of Jesus.

There are many who go to church and call themselves Christians but indulge in sins . These are Christians by name but not lead by the Spirit of God .
please don't use the phrase CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIAN again. You are not the one to determine who should be a Christian and who should not be a Christian. grin
The only thing that determines whether a person is a Christian or not is that person himself, not even whether the person commit sin or not.

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

So, everything about being a Christian is in the heart(your believe or faith), not in the action
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by helinues: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2021
paxonel:
you got it wrong!
There is nothing associating Christianity and born again
so, basically it is born again first before one can see the kingdom of God. That doesn't mean that everyone who were born again saw the kingdom of God.
Infact, very few of the born again in bible(only 120 disciples. Act 1:15) saw the kingdom of God when it was established at Jesus resurrection, hence few people entered the kingdom according to matthew 7:14

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is THE WAY, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mark the emboldened THE WAY :
When you follow the story behind this whole thing you will understand.
Born again(which means to believe in Christ and follow him and become his disciple because he is the way) was the way to the kingdom but not the kingdom itself. The kingdom itself is holding that believe till Christ died and resurrect. It was at the point were Christ died and resurrected that Christianity was established, that marked the end of born again.
Remember, even John the Baptist disciples(because they followed Christ too and were also born again) were later baptised into Christianity after Christ had resurrected. Act 19:5-6
But along the way to Jerusalem where Christ was to be crucified, many of his disciples(born agains) ran away. Peter believed too, but he denied him three times and almost lost the kingdom(Christianity), if not that Jesus prayed for him.

In all I'm saying, born again was not part of Christianity but simply the way to Christianity.
please don't be confused when Jesus says A MAN be born of water.
A man there does not necessarily apply to men living today but only men who lived at the period before the death and resurrection of Jesus.
please don't use the phrase CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIAN again. You are not the one to determine who should be a Christian and who should not be a Christian. grin
The only thing that determines whether a person is a Christian or not is that person himself, not even whether the person commit sin or not.

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

So, everything about being a Christian is in the heart(your believe or faith), not in the action

You are more than confused .

Where is it written that there is an end to being born again ?

You said born again '' is a way to Christianity and does not relate to men of nowadays but those who lived before the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ .

Can you prove this from the Bible ?

Lastly , when you are proving your point , mind you words and stop giving conmand as if you are talking to your surbodinate.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Numero9: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Truly, the black race is a lover of chains and bondage remains the greatest trophy to the black race.

You inheriting and showcasing another man's stupidity and foolishness with pride is beyond irritating! Take a moment to reason please.Do yourself some good.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Are you saying old testament believers like moses, Elijah, Abraham e.t.c would all stroll to hell ? Because as far as I'm concerned they were men of God not Christians. And GOD IS NOT A CHRISTIAN O!. But Christians are children of God. HELL and LAKE OF FIRE are not same....so also MILLENIUM REIGN OF CHRIST(1000YRS), HEAVEN AND PARADISE are not exactly the same things....THOSE THINGS ARE VERY CONFUSING .BE SURE OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
TEsLABOY:
Are you saying old testament believers like moses, Elijah, Abraham e.t.c would all stroll to hell ? Because as far as I'm concerned they were men of God not Christians. And GOD IS NOT A CHRISTIAN O!. But Christians are children of God. HELL and LAKE OF FIRE are not same....so also MILLENIUM REIGN OF CHRIST(1000YRS), HEAVEN AND PARADISE are not exactly the same things....THOSE THINGS ARE VERY CONFUSING .BE SURE OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

Those prophets or righteous men that died be4 Jesus came ,and died on the cross, did not go to heaven until the death of Jesus Christ :

John 3:13 KJV
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

John 5:25,28-29 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. [28] Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
[29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

ABRAHAM DID NOT GO TO HEAVEN UNTIL JESUS CAME :

Luke 16:22-24,26 KJV
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; [23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. [24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by paxonel(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
enilove:

You are more than confused .
just say there things i have been saying that are not clear and point them out specifically.
I understand it's difficult to understand because i not coming out comprehensively. I'm just trying to summarize not to bore you with too many writings hoping you will think and relate all i have been saying with what you have read before in the bible.

Where is it written that there is an end to being born again ?
but you have read in the bible that the disciples followed Jesus through a journey from Galilee to Jerusalem and the journey ended when Jesus was crucifed.
That there is no physical Jesus to follow today, meaning the physical following ended approximately 2000 years ago?

You said born again '' is a way to Christianity and does not relate to men of nowadays but those who lived before the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ .
exactly!

Can you prove this from the Bible ?
it does not relate to men of nowadays because men of nowadays don't see physical Jesus to follow again.

Lastly , when you are proving your point , mind you words and stop giving conmand as if you are talking to your surbodinate.

did i give any such command? grin

OK, whatever!
If i did, I'm sorry.

But these things I'm saying, they are basic knowledge every Christian should know about their religion Christianity.

I remember in my secondary school days there is this revised standard version of the bible that was recommended for us. It used to come with maps.
Maps indicating the journey of Jesus before his crucifixion, also the journey of Paul who helped spreading the gospel.
Little did i know then that those maps were of great significance to understand what the bible is trying to let us understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Chapter 1 Vs 6 / Which God Deserves Worship Of My Friends IVF Baby When He Grows Up / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Bible Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.