Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them (35721 Views)

Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2019
PurplePatch:
So Ghana get their own version of Aki or Paw paw. Sorry little man. To forgive is divine. Wellstone.

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Olisakeys: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2019
cry
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Afonja007: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2019
Josh2x:
Forgive what
If u go back they will finish d small money u hv made
Then they will carry u to mars this time and not come back with u grin
Jesus this guy you wont kill me with laugh but n.a. true you talk
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2019
OK
I will forgive, but still stay the hell away from them.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Trust me man, without them throwing you away, you wouldn't have been popular.

Bull fvcking shiit. If that was true, let's take a stock of all the kids in orphanages and see how many became celebrities.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by NoisyNaybour001(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

You have a solid point.
That’s how GOD WORKS.
Works mysteriously.

JOSEPH an example
Was Sold by his BROTHERS into Kingship

hmmm, so even Evilforest sabi bible...
.wonders shall never end
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Ayobami7(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2019
德英国加
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by JJOF(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2019
Aile:
they threw you out so you will be popular!
Did u read wat u wrote? His parents threw him away bcus they did not want him, they rejectd him. Infact, if they could silently kill n dispose him, dey would ve. What rubbish.

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by JJOF(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2019
Oluhills007:
author=GlorifiedTunde post=74840566]Trust me man, without them throwing you away, you wouldn't have been popular.

I wonder how Nigerians think like this to excuse bad and shameful attitudes....... Nigerians be Like if that didn't happen you won't become successful....

So he can't become successful under his parents tutelage? If you have a child its your responsibility to take care of that child...........

everyone of you supporting this stupid notion...when you have children...make sure you throw them away and maltreat them so that they can become successful...

Maybe na like that Davido father threw him away before he became successful..... Or nah like that otedola papa throw him away before he became a billionaire he is today.....

Otedola... dangote and adenuga came from families who cared about them......saraki too had a loving family....read their stories
D tin weak me o.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2019
kheny12:
some parent's are not worthy to be called parents,because he's a dwarf they threw him out and now they are begging him because he's now a celebrity.
all dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes sad

Tyrion
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Kennydoc(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

How do you know? Are you God?
Were Aki and Pawpaw also thrown away when they were small?
He only got popular because of his size (and possibly talents). Aki and Pawpaw's popularity made way for some other small sized men in the movie industry.
If he was normal sized, he may not have been popular.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by alfaman3: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Sometimes the best thing to do for your children is to let go.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Let see true parents comments here
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
God really uses the seemingly foolish things of the world to confound the wise.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by EnBozz(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Jesus abandoned his parents to be able to fulfill his purpose on earth.
Your parents threw you away to be able to find your calling in life.

You did well to forgive them. Bless God that what they did has made you who you are today.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by paix(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2019
I believe you were abandoned so that your destiny could be fulfilled.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by janettee(f): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Wow, I wouldn't forgive them angry.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Would they ask for forgiveness if he was roaming the streets ?
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by FruitCakes(f): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
It’s not always easy to recognize if there’s something to learn from rejection, or if the rejection is merely a consequence of someone else’s unmet expectations. But the distinction becomes much clearer when we develop self-awareness about our behaviors and how they affect others.
Either way, understanding the causes of rejection can take the sting out of it, because it’s never about who we are; it’s about what we’re doing. And we can either work to change our choices, or recognize that someone else is unable to accept them, and that’s completely on them.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Preetti(f): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
FruitCakes:
It’s not always easy to recognize if there’s something to learn from rejection, or if the rejection is merely a consequence of someone else’s unmet expectations. But the distinction becomes much clearer when we develop self-awareness about our behaviors and how they affect others.
Either way, understanding the causes of rejection can take the sting out of it, because it’s never about who we are; it’s about what we’re doing. And we can either work to change our choices, or recognize that someone else is unable to accept them, and that’s completely on them.
nice
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Your Parent neglecting you was by gone, what you should be concern about is women now i hope you will be rich to the extent that women won't throw you out embarassed
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by olubl: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
It's the Lord's doing Marvellous in our sight
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by masterpiecer(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74843850:
To Don Little :TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE....

To the parent: NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW.

Yea right, no one grin

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by AFONJACOW(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
they did well
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by wokemzine: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
No

This is sad
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by Abagworo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
What a heartless woman his mother must be to throw away her seed on grounds of size.
Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by TMKsouth: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Experiencing the love and validation of a parent trumps fame.

4 Likes

Re: Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them by sayisayi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
You need to see the clip where he toast one big bottom Ghana girl. É get liver!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look / Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.