Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally (29425 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by myettiallah: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2019
Childish and petty
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Sunnymatey(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2019
This is unhealthy for our democracy. Never liked Osho methods of campaigning. More of attack on individuals than issue base.

He is more of a rascal to me.
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Hoodbilonia: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2019
africa is cursed
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Behold Nigeria... Your leaders are sick.

Is this not a perfect example of hate speech?

If these idiots burn the country, they and their entire family will be slaughtered.
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by boxypane(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:
Nonsense Oshiomole

See the original thieves here
They are all looters.
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by snowball11(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74841656:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

As the Masuya-General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (MGFRN), your own is simple.

Once buhari is not re-elected, the contract for the barbecuing of his 150 gay cows will be awarded to you!

O boy,......come see roasting of meats! grin

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Adams Adams Adams!!! Everything about your name is badluck. Adams of d Bible. Oshio in Ibo is thief, hole in English is not good also.

Ur 2nd tenour in Edo state was all about stealing now Obaseki can't work because of debt and he decided that the civil servants will suffer it by increasing our tax rate to 7%.

Shame oshio om hole
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by sammy99(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2019
wots stopping ur lifeless dullard from arresting him or is it dat u all in APC are also guilty?
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Chinashopping84: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2019
no more saraki must be removed as sp

see paintment

check my siggy
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by abjisperson(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Where is the dwarp pastor to talk abt issue based campaign now
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by UncleJudax(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Oshiomole wey don go collect court injunction to stop stop his corruption probe de call people thief.

These people are very irritating
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by timnelander: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2019
Can you just imagine!
Party of CRIMINALS being supported by thieves.
[PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN.

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by 22brains(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2019
happney65:
"Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Wednesday led a song filled with chants of ‘thief’ against Senate President Bukola Saraki, who was a member of his party until July 2018 when he defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

During his speech at the APC presidential rally in Lokoja, capital of Kogi State, Oshiomhole appeared to be set on a lengthy dig at Atiku, only for him to switch to Saraki in a flash.

“I challenge Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of PDP. We will publish the record. In his election in 20011, Atiku lost in Adamawa; he lost all the three senatorial seats,” he began, before going on to explain how three senators lost an election in 2015 only for Atiku to insist otherwise.

“President Obasanjo called me; I was in Labour; I was the real opposition. And he said, ‘listen, now listen, o ti to (it is enough)… ole, ole (theft, theft) will kill you. My own comrade, I need you to say… because when they talk of rigging and manipulation, they are the sustenance of rigging.

“One of the losers wrote a congratulatory letter to the man who won, but because Atiku felt, how can he be Vice-President and he lost his own state, he paid N100 million each to those who won for them to accept defeat. That is how those who lost, they smuggled them into victory; those who won, they paid them to accept defeat.

“Is that a man who will speak of honesty? Is that a man who can speak to integrity? Is that a man who can speak to character?

“Atiku wants to become Chairman of INEC, his Vice President wants to become Inspector General of Police. Their campaign Director-General is the man who presided over the liquidation of Societe Generale Bank after they had collected the deposits of very poor people. Bukola Saraki.”

At this point the crowd chanted ole (thief).

Oshiomhole joined in, saying: “Bukola Saraki, ole (thief)."

Oshiomhole then broke into a song during which he chants “Bukola Saraki” and the crowd respond with "ole" (thief).

At some point, he mixed it with “PDP”, to which the crowd also responded with “ole” (thief)"

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/17/%E2%80%98bukola-thief-saraki-thief%E2%80%99-%E2%80%94-oshiomhole-leads-anti-saraki-song-apc-rally
though he was my former gorvernor. but truth be told, when you add "OSHIOM to OLE" you have "OSHIOMOLE"..... see kettle calling pot black.
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by 22brains(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:
Nonsense Oshiomole

though he was my former gorvernor. but truth be told, when you add "OSHIOM to OLE" you have "OSHIOMOLE"..... see kettle calling pot black.
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by cohug: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2019
can someone tell him its not time for ugly ppl to talk
tif calling someone tif
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by 22brains(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Racoon:
Oshiomole just keep on displaying his stupidity everyday.
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by 22brains(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2019
cohug:
can someone tell him its not time for ugly ppl to talk
tif calling someone tif
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by lukency(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Show us the video pls.
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by tunmedies(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2019
when saraki was with APC he is not a thief. when Atiku was with APC he is not a thief, When Apkabio was with PDP he was a thief but Akpabio was with APC he suddenly became an Angel. I beginning to understand that all members of APC are Angels. but the Devil we know is better then the Angel we don't
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by LasisiJeliliAd: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2019
Whenever APC go low, we go high! We will approach this campaign on issues based.

The 200 kilometre Abuja-Kaduna road became a danger zone due to activities of kidnappers. On daily basis, people are still being kidnapped and killed on the road and travelers now say their last prayers when plying that road. Yet, Buharists would not blame him even though he is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. The mass murder of Muslim of the Shiites sect in December 2015 in Zaria where about 500 of them were killed, and hurriedly buried in a mass grave overnight remains unresolved. The worst of it was Buhari’s divisive comments when he visited Plateau State after about 230 people were killed last year. He first said he shouldn’t be blamed for the killings simply because he looks like Fulani herdsmen and then he dropped the bombshell when he said “more people are killed in Zamfara than in Benue & Plateau State combined”. Sad. I was taken aback when I heard that. Questions kept popping up in my mind over this reckless, divisive, insensitive and insulting statement coming from no other person but the President. who supposedly is the father, leader and saviour of all Nigerians be they Christians, Muslims, Pagans or atheists. Whether they are Tivs, Beroms, Fulanis, Yorubas, Igbos. Kanuris etc., what message was he sending, what was his aim? What happened to his humanity?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by openmine(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2019
This is a serious public attack and insult on the number 3 man of the nation!
Am very sure this is not hate speech according to lai Mohammed?
This banter by oshe will only add more fire to an already heated fight between the supporters!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by wapana(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2019
The same government that fights hate speech is the same government that its party national chairman engages himself in.Honestly Nigeria needs prayer.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Kels3569: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2019
My fellow Nigerians, this calls for the moment to remove all APC members from every nuke and cranny of our government.. And jailed all of them
Or sentence them to death because they can never repent. They have killed millions with hunger and violence. Let’s make Nigeria Great.
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by ruggedtimi(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:
Nonsense Oshiomole

all of dem be the thief. Even oshiomole and also atiku!
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by lomprico(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Now, that's love speach. smiley
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2019
happney65:
"Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Wednesday led a song filled with chants of ‘thief’ against Senate President Bukola Saraki, who was a member of his party until July 2018 when he defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

During his speech at the APC presidential rally in Lokoja, capital of Kogi State, Oshiomhole appeared to be set on a lengthy dig at Atiku, only for him to switch to Saraki in a flash.

“I challenge Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of PDP. We will publish the record. In his election in 20011, Atiku lost in Adamawa; he lost all the three senatorial seats,” he began, before going on to explain how three senators lost an election in 2015 only for Atiku to insist otherwise.

“President Obasanjo called me; I was in Labour; I was the real opposition. And he said, ‘listen, now listen, o ti to (it is enough)… ole, ole (theft, theft) will kill you. My own comrade, I need you to say… because when they talk of rigging and manipulation, they are the sustenance of rigging.

“One of the losers wrote a congratulatory letter to the man who won, but because Atiku felt, how can he be Vice-President and he lost his own state, he paid N100 million each to those who won for them to accept defeat. That is how those who lost, they smuggled them into victory; those who won, they paid them to accept defeat.

“Is that a man who will speak of honesty? Is that a man who can speak to integrity? Is that a man who can speak to character?

“Atiku wants to become Chairman of INEC, his Vice President wants to become Inspector General of Police. Their campaign Director-General is the man who presided over the liquidation of Societe Generale Bank after they had collected the deposits of very poor people. Bukola Saraki.”

At this point the crowd chanted ole (thief).

Oshiomhole joined in, saying: “Bukola Saraki, ole (thief)."

Oshiomhole then broke into a song during which he chants “Bukola Saraki” and the crowd respond with "ole" (thief).

At some point, he mixed it with “PDP”, to which the crowd also responded with “ole” (thief)"

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/17/%E2%80%98bukola-thief-saraki-thief%E2%80%99-%E2%80%94-oshiomhole-leads-anti-saraki-song-apc-rally

The rule of law has truly become a joke in Nigeria. If this is not hate speech I don't know what is. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead / Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch / Bukola Saraki: How I Handled My Electoral Defeat In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.