Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community (8605 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi In Town Hall Meeting With The Business Community / Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community / North-East Business Community Picks PDP Nomination Forms For Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by sammy99(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Always looking presidential

look at d way d audience gave him listening hears unlike d dullard.

Cant wait for d presidential debate cos buhari may decide to declare atiku d winner after d debate.
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Thiefs regrouping to loot

Buhari 2019

Nigerians say No to criminals

PMB till 2023

Next level things

Mumu slave
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by sammy99(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Buhari 2019

PMB till 2023

Next level things

u can continue ur nextlevel with ur lifeless dullard at daura wer he will lead u and his cows to d nextlevel of hardship.
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by FearGodinall: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Buhari 2019

PMB till 2023

Next level things
. Thieves regrouping to help revamp the comatoes economy your idiot in aso rock caused but this time,what has your kunu siping cow herders promised Nigerians.
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by Zakzakky82(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Atiku’s Pro-Business Plan Receives Applause in the Business Community

The Presidential and Vice Presidential candidate of the PDP; Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Mr. Peter Obi, were at a meeting with the Business community Wednesday, in Eko Hotels and Suites. The meeting had the theme, Getting Nigeria’s Economy Working: A Pragmatic Approach. The business-savvy candidate from the time of launching his campaign has been bent on job creation. He stated earlier that he has created about 45,000 jobs as a private citizen. For many Nigerians, this is enough antecedent to hand over the reins of power to him, considering that every problem Nigeria faces now, can be traced to lack of jobs.

However, Opeyemi Agbaje; the moderator, wanted to know how involved he was in the creation of such plans. The reason is that governments have denied their policies and manifestos in the past. To this, Atiku replied, “This is not the first policy document I’m creating. I want to assure you I was personally involved and participated in crafting the ideas. I worked with the best experts as well.” With this answer, the attendees and indeed other members of the public understood that the aspirant has owned his plans for Nigeria’s economy.

Atiku continued on his experience with policies and documents, “in 2007, when I wanted to run, I worked with experts to produce the Niger Delta Master Plan. When I lost the elections, I handed it over to Yaradua. This document led to the reforms and creation of the Niger Delta Ministry.” On the success and growth of the economy when he was in government, Atiku stated that the secret was that the government always met with the business community and always knew their needs as a result. This led to a 7% economic growth, as opposed to the current 1.8% economic growth rate.

On the gap in infrastructure in the country, Mr. Obi stated, “Fixing Nigeria’s infrastructure must be private sector-led. That is what is obtainable elsewhere. Government does not have the capability to deliver the infrastructure we need now.” Mr. Obi also stated that the idea of allowing government handle infrastructure is behind the debt burden of the economy which in turn reduces money that could have been spent on education and health.

On jobs, which is definitely the biting issue in the country, considering that 2018 saw the nation losing cumulatively 20.9m jobs, Mr. Obi stated that China used MSMEs to drive employment. He stated that small and medium scale enterprises, contribute 60% of China’s economy and Nigeria should learn from them. He had earlier stated that he compares China to Nigeria because they were once as broke as Nigeria, with even more population.

Furthermore, popular actress, Onyeka Onwenu asked about Atiku’s plans for women. Upon that, Atiku stated that he plans on giving 30% of appointment to women and 40% to youths, since they collectively contribute 70% to the population of the country. This is not far from what he has done as a private citizen, given that out of his 45,000 employees, 70% are people 25 to 30 years of age, with half of this population being women. Also, he directed that 80% of loans in a micro-finance bank he runs, be directed to women. He stated that this has led to 92% repayment by the women.

Peter Obi was clear on treating education as an investment, instead of expenditure. He stated that companies who are knowledge-based, make more money than Nigeria. Additionally, Atiku stated that they passed the Universal Basic Education law when he was VP. This law made it compulsory that kids get basic education. As such, he plans on making education a priority, since it is what Nigeria needs. In all of this, the government of Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi plan to be watch dogs. Reducing the size and cost of governance is the first way to make progress in governance.

https://thepunditng.com/atikus-pro-business-plan-receives-applause-in-the-business-community/

This is a man that knows what he's doing
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by LasisiJeliliAd: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2019
Nigeria and Nigerians needs a decisive leader “to get Nigeria working Again.” @BetterWithAtiku #BetterWithAtiku #BetterNigeria
Atiku surrounds himself with cerebral minds who advise him on policy, Buhari has a cabal who thinks Nigeria is their farm. They don't even need to till the soil. The likes of Tinubu, Amaechi will do the work but they harvest produce at the expense of their southern slaves.
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by iamjavadem(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Says who? Ashewo no be ashewo nii? We have plenty of proof, google is ur friend. Zombie.
HomeOfMe:
This is STALE! When you see a man call a woman "asha.wo" or "ashe.wo",knowing fully well he got nothing on the woman,he begins to look for an easy way out,calling her names just to feel good about himself. This is exactly what the apc is doing. Spell out your plans for the people,and stop your shouting,"thieves!thieves!!"all the time when pdp candidate come up. It shows intimidation. You people are the ones making pdp look or feel that their better,because whenevet they start talking about their plans,the next thing is you people start shouting,"thief,thief!" Nigerians are no fools.
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by Oblang(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2019
HomeOfMe:
This is STALE! When you see a man call a woman "asha.wo" or "ashe.wo",knowing fully well he got nothing on the woman,he begins to look for an easy way out,calling her names just to feel good about himself. This is exactly what the apc is doing. Spell out your plans for the people,and stop your shouting,"thieves!thieves!!"all the time when pdp candidate come up. It shows intimidation. You people are the ones making pdp look or feel that their better,because whenevet they start talking about their plans,the next thing is you people start shouting,"thief,thief!" Nigerians are no fools.

Same way u shout lifeless and "gej started it" when APC show u projects they ve completed...
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by Oblang(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2019
sacluxisback:

Mumu slave

Atiku slave how far...

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Buhari 2019

PMB till 2023

Next level things

the post above yours has way more likes grin

this shows you where the people are going. We are tired of propaganda .. Buhari should retire to Daura. we thank him for his poor service
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by RealDanielObi(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2019
VOTE WISELY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by propsvila: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Buhari 2019

PMB till 2023

Next level things

Let your Lord come out and tell us his plans
You are just here shouting looting looting Looting while your brothers are there dying of hunger due to bad economy.
I saw how Osinbajo was answering your Baba's question while he was busy jotting down expo.
In a sane Country Buhari suppose to be inside the bush taking care of his cows not in charge of affairs of o er 250 Million People

Nigeria let us be wise
Vote for Atiku
Vote the Team that has what it will take to fix Nigeria
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by propsvila: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Buhari 2019

PMB till 2023

Next level things
abdulazeez1002:

Buhari 2019

PMB till 2023

Next level things

Let your Lord come out and tell us his plans
You are just here shouting looting looting Looting while your brothers are there dying of hunger due to bad economy.
I saw how Osinbajo was answering your Baba's question while he was busy jotting down expo.
In a sane Country Buhari suppose to be inside the bush taking care of his cows not in charge of affairs of o er 250 Million People

Nigeria let us be wise
Vote for Atiku
Vote the Team that has what it will take to fix Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by CrestMan: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku-Obi already has my vote and the votes of all under my influence! Atiku is really a smart man by engaging the business community because these are men and women that have large number of workers under their influence also!
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by chiangwar: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2019
You do not know your value, do not take this Nation backward we say to NO to Buhari and APC .

abdulazeez1002:

Buhari 2019

PMB till 2023

Next level things
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by aibinuomooluk: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku is an astute business man, Obi is sound too, so we don't expect anything less. Vote for Atiku for a better Nigeria #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #BetterwithAtiku #BetterNigeria #Betterlife
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by chiangwar: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2019
Is this all you could do ? No going back to APC in fact NO ROOM FOR APC.

RealDanielObi:
VOTE WISELY!!!!
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2019
Oblang:

Atiku slave how far...

I am not supporting either but you are mentally ill if you are supporting Buhari
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by VULCAN(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2019
The greatest thieves alive are all around the President today.

Tinubu
Amaechi
Oshiomhole
Babachar
Okoroacha
Mamman Daura
Ganduje

And so many others

BMCs take note

abdulazeez1002:

Buhari 2019

PMB till 2023

Next level things
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

the post above yours has way more likes grin

this shows you where the people are going. We are tired of propaganda .. Buhari should retire to Daura. we thank him for his poor service
I repeat Atifku will only win election on nairaland.

Baba 2019
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
abdulazeez1002:

Baba 2019
[/s]

I will remind you after the election

Do have a nice day
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by internetpo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nice!
Between two evil choose lesser.
I like Atikus plan for the economy. i am going for him.
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Say yes to Restructuring!!!
Say yes to Atiku/Obi2019!!!
Better Nigeria With Atiku!!!
Nigerians assuredly recognizes the options before us come February 2019, obviously the right choice is an Atiku team[A-Team] at the helm of affairs. Every vote cast for Wazirin Adamawa will be an eloquent repudiation of the A.P.C. government, our votes will mark an epoch as well as monuments for us and generation yet unborn because through the ballot box we will challenge sense of lethargy ,hopelessness, resignations, frustrations and the hypocrisy of an oppressive capricious A.P.C led government . An Atiku Presidency will further defeat the militating factors that impede our journey to a deserved greatness amongst the comity of nations. In deference to President Obama and for our people in the intervening months leading up to the elections, Our votes will proclaim “an end to the petty grievances, lopsided corruption, insurgency, nepotism and false promises, the recriminations and worn out dogmas that for so long have strangled our politics” Alhaji Atiku Abubakar buoyed by the audacity of hope on your imminent emergence as the next civilian President of our beloved country. I make bold to write that your mandate to rule Nigeria come 2019 is a “divine call” merely vested on you in trust and as a caretaker for the masses of Nigeria. It is neither for any emerging cabal nor political mongers even the over patronized elites cannot appropriate undue benefits. It would be in recognition of the “unsung, uncelebrated and anonymous Nigerians. Men and women scattered across the country
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Baba 2019
TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER, GREATER, BRIGHTER AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

IDIOTIC PIGS OF SAI BABARIANS CAN RANT TO DEATH SANE NIGERIANS DON'T CARE...
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by Tareq1105: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
DMerciful:
Even zombies know that Atiku will fix the economy

Afterall he's one of those that messed it up.

If only he can bring back the much talked about $16 billion dollars meant for Power but I doubt if Obasanjo would agree to release his own share.

He should be able to fix Nigerian economy back with his resolve to sell all our cash cow.

Omo akotileta, a prodigal son
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by DMerciful(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Do you think NITEL would have produced more revenue to the fg than what 9mobile, mtn, airtel, glo etc are paying in tax and employment? Seek to understand before being sentimental.NNPC is not a cash cow rather a loss
Tareq1105:

Afterall he's one of those that messed it up.

He should be able to fix Nigerian economy back with his resolve to sell all our cash cow.

Omo akotileta, a prodigal son
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by Raph82(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmmmmm! I begin to have some strange feelings about this man called Atiku. From his detailed Biz plan, it can be deduced that he's really a business man. The road map is clear and comprehensive enough. Can the other parties present their candidates for their own plans too? Nigerians need to hear from them.
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is the new Father Christmas in town!
First, he gave Guinea Bissau $500,000 last week, and he has now approved a grant of 1 billion dollar for Sudan to enable them fight famine.
This is a country that can't pay 30k naira minimum wage. A country that has been designated as the poverty capital of the world fighting poverty in another land.
A country that has been borrowing and even trying to sell of its assets to finance a budget is giving to another country.
A country that doesn't suffer famine, but its citizens are very hungry.
This grant to a great extent revalidates the Jubrin saga!
BUHARILOOTER must be voted out at all cost!
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by Tareq1105: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
DMerciful:
Do you think NITEL would have produced more revenue to the fg than what 9mobile, mtn, airtel, glo etc are paying in tax and employment? Seek to understand before being sentimental.NNPC is not a cash cow rather a loss

They're not the same.

Communication is needed by all and even as we speak, the operators you mentioned are not sincere in their returns to the regulatory authority.

Mtn is always in one trouble or the other owing do lack of transparency.

You're also aware of the capital flight associated with the arrangement.

Nigerian elites will go abroad to bring foreign companies to swindle and mess up our economy.

He should tell Nigerians why we should believe him.

Atiku himself said it all that Obasanjo didn't buy into it then. It's like he's coming to finish unfinished business to satisfy himself and cronies.

Nigeria Airways, Shippers Council etc comes to mind.

National Assembly members have free calls from mtn, glo, Airtel, and free Dstv for 4 yrs.

Tell me it's not true.

Every month governors gather at FAAC to share revenue into which Nnpc contribute about 70%.

To me, we're not known for transparency, sincerity, fairness and accountability to take this big risk.

I want to see your Pdp governors especially from Niger delta that are in support of this.

This election is about integrity, trust, character, and antecedent.
Re: Atiku’s Pro-business Plan Receives Applause In The Business Community by Tareq1105: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
MyGeneration:
Look at how Atiku answered all the questions intelligently unlike someone we know

Thieves are intelligent people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Appeal Court Rejects Metuh’s Bid To Travel Abroad / Viral!!! Picture Of The Day! (PHOTO) / Unprofessional Photoshopped Images Of Buhari In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.