Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? (29878 Views)

Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results / Governorship Poll: How Disunity Marred Pdp’s Chances In Lagos / Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Phumphum: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
This pretty much sums it all up, old age is catching up with our retired general president. His handlers don’t really like him but he’s the reason they have jobs so they can’t ask him to step down. Baba was largely unaware of what was going on and his London doctors apparently failed to properly treat his persistent ear infection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by SalamRushdie: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Igbokid:

Dumbass...what the fvck you know about dementia ?
Ignorant mofos everywhere undecided

If you think Buhari is sound then you are also suffering from dementia..

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Oyindidi(f): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74841345:

Lol cheesy grin.
These clowns will never get tired of recycling their old news, that haven't sold for one day.
The same news they have been peddling since day one our Daddy became President.
Only a fool use the same propaganda always without seeing any change and continue.

Take this for the road...
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.
I feel like using 2by2 plank to break your head.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Gbokz: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari may or may not be a good man with integrity who loves Nigeria, one thing is clear at this time though, he is NOT the president we need.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by lexy2014: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2019
ClearFlair:
These PDP people have finally run mad. An by force to steal? Nigerians say dem no want thief in come they talk rubbish everywhere. Yeye people.

Am sure Kadaria Ahmed, d moderator of last nights interview is a PDP member

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by deomelo: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Ignorant village ipob blogers don turn to internet doctors.

Useless clowns

@SAIBABA2019-2023

grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Nigeria is just bringing shame to Africa. The oyinbo people watching this interview now be like...oh Africa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by lexy2014: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Emoo96:

answering questions doesn't lead to any progress. weather he answers or not who e help. the work he is doing is what I want to see. moving to the next level jere

Next level

vanguardngr.com/2018/12/things-will-be-harder-than-before-buhari-warns-govs-leaders/amp/
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by SoMiSo: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
Perks of office can be somewhat addictive understandably, most people wouldn’t want to give it up easily or without a fight. Voting him out will be the best thing for everyone,because this level of incompetence is getting out of hand

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by djon78(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
People think that saving Nigeria will be just by mere shouting. Anybody that knows how to pray should do so intensely.

Every device of the crafty ones on Nigeria is totally annihilated!!!

Every evil and wicked plan of the evil ones will be brought to futility!!!

Nigeria will be delivered!!!

Father we will never give up. We will keep on knocking on heavens gate!¡!

Our salvation must come!!!

Amen!!!

In Luke 18 Jesus gave us a parable that men ought always to pray and not give up.
Nigerians don't give up on prayers. Keep on praying, Pharaoh never let Israel go despite all the plagues God brought on Egypt, it took 10 plagues to break Pharaohs back. So never you think that the wicked will give up shouting online, pray, keep on praying, fast, because only your PVC can't save you. Do all in addition to your PVC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by duepurpose: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2019
ejimatic:
I don't understand why this noise about the president s health.The north said it is their candidate we must support. him
.The north supported OBJ too and old man for 8 years of his corruption and money looting.still the north allowed him....Please it is the north turn for eight year if it Buhari they prefer as it is now. we should allow them and follow their candidate......Buhari till 2023....then our turn in south preferably south West

Its obvious you have a serious psychiatric problem.
We are talking about the fate of about 200m people placed in the hands of lifeless robot of a president, and you are here fooling yourself about North and South.

How did i end up in this part of the world!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Am sure Kadaria Ahmed, d moderator of last nights interview is a PDP member

Grow up; call a spade a spade.
Am not against ur buhari or atiku but a spade is a spade even though its hurts saying it.
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by OlufemiAbbey(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2019
ClearFlair:
These PDP people have finally run mad. An by force to steal? Nigerians say dem no want thief in come they talk rubbish everywhere. Yeye people.

Hello sir. To start with, I'm not partisan. But please, you people have to drop these 'PDP want to loot again' mantra. Isn't it obvious that about 90% of Ministers and Governors currently serving in APC decamped from PDP? People kept saying PDP looted and destroyed Nigeria for 16 years but forgot to point out that the same set of people that looted for 16 years are the same set of people now in APC. So what's the fuss about?

See until we have a solid and sustainable political ideology across all political parties in this country, we will never see the end of recycling politicians. Their loyalty only last four years after which they reassess their chances whether to remain or jump ship again. This kind of political adulatory kills the spirit of democracy and hampers the growth of the country. Until we see this as endemic, we will never go anywhere.

Besides,are you saying there are no corrupt people in APC? Several billions have disappeared with no explanation all because 'Mr. Integrity' is the president so there can never be a case of corruption in his government? Lies. Bros, we are sitting on a time bomb. May God save this country.

On the supposed interview, two things are plausible:

1. This dementia thing was staged as an excuse to get him off the mandatory Presidential Debate he was supposed to appear in by flying him out the country. But then the question comes: why now? All of a sudden, he's sick again. Hmmmm

2. He is actually suffering from dementia. This therefore begs for another question: if you know you are sick, why can't you just go rest? Is it a must to rule? Is Buhari the only 'Saint' in the country? Are there not thousands, if not millions who are willing and able to serve this country without stealing a dime? Why force a visibly sick person down our throat? We are a country of over 180m people yet the only person fir to rule us all is a 74/85 year old sick man? Jezz! Something is wrong with us.

I fear there may not be Nigeria the way it is now after the elections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
I feel like using 2by2 plank to break your head.
after using it on ya male head, den cum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by LZAA: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2019
deomelo:
Ignorant village ipob blogers don turn to internet doctors.

Useless clowns

@SAIBABA2019-2023

grin grin
Why e dy pain u like this nagrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by lexy2014: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2019
K00da:

Grow up; call a spade a spade.
Am not against ur buhari or atiku but a spade is a spade even though its hurts saying it.
Grown up, what is d spade in this case?
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by goaldynboy: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari was debating with himself and still lost!

What a Buffoon!!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by sammy99(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2019
dynicks:
This one still dey ask questions; something that was very obvious!

Trust ZOMBIES; they would always find a way to romance the obvious to favour them...Might zombitically say that d atmosphere was disfavourably doctored so as to ridicule their master

as in ehh
dey can say and do anything jst to defend der lifeless dullard,even if it means admitting dat dey are zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by charlycharles(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74841345:

Lol cheesy grin.
These clowns will never get tired of recycling their old news, that haven't sold for one day.
Only a fool use the same propaganda always without seeing any change and continue.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.
Nawao, with people like u nigeria is doomed. You r seeing clear signs that d president needs to retire to his home to take care of his health and enjoy his old age which ofcourse is a blessing and u r still here messing urself up. Pity for ur ignorance..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by guru03(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2019
I watched over that last night and I was wondering if this is my president, anyone who thinks that Buhari is still the rightful person to be the president is a fool and I have no apology for that.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by wideawaken01: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74841345:

Lol cheesy grin.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

See your life for outside. Are you supporting Buhari with your BRAIN or without your Brain?

E be like say Dementia don grab all the supporters of this dullard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2019
dynicks:
This one still dey ask questions; something that was very obvious!

Trust ZOMBIES; they would always find a way to romance the obvious to favour them...Might zombitically say that d atmosphere was disfavourably doctored so as to ridicule their master
lol

This is funny

but true

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Bizibi(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2019
ejimatic:
truth is always bitter but we will continue to say it without apology or sentiments to anybody...Is the south east serious at all about 2023? You think if Buhari wins in 2019 without the support of the south east he will handover to the south east in 2023? far from it.I t appears the south west understands the north well that why unless the south east wakes up they will lose their chance on 2023.
we are talking about the president's health issue,you are talking about 2023.....I keep saying this even if tinubu or osibanjo is president, yoruba people won't feel a pinch of the dividends of democracy, when some of you talk about sw and se scheming for 2023,I just laugh.....the politicians playing such politics now don't give a damn about you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by chubbyswit(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74841345:

Lol cheesy grin.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.
what are you guys gaining by being this wicked and heartless? Gosh!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74841345:

Lol cheesy grin.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

See you

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Grown up, what is d spade in this case?

The "spade" here means it is wrong to keep making excuses for somebody. The person is not dumb, let him make the excuse himself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2019
Only thieves can vote for a CRIMINAL, so no suprise there.
It's understandable.
Supporters of thieves, your end will be worse.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2019
arrestdarrester:

Noooo! 4 + 0 !!

Yesssssir!
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by ejimatic: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2019
duepurpose:

Its obvious you have a serious psychiatric problem.
We are talking about the fate of about 200m people placed in the hands of lifeless robot of a president, and you are here fooling yourself about North and South.
How did i end up in this part of the world!
I don't abuse people when ex pressing my opinion but I will start with you today to you a lesson about mannerism......... I believe that the madness that is running in you and your generation will be healed in February .....I pray you don't commit suicide after the election.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs, NDLEA, DSS Uncover Hard Drugs Inside Imported Machine At Lagos Port / Nigeria Buys Helicopters, Vehicles From Russia, UAE To Fight Boko Haram / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.