Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' (9298 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
7lives:

Abeg make we hear word, God is NOT MOCKED okay?.
So God will choose a fornicator and a thief like Atiku over a simple man like Buhari?.
Oh because you called Buhari all sorts of names you think that's who he is?.
Bookmark this page ogbeni, Buhari is winning this election, God is not through dealing with those who plunged this country into hardship.
Buhari is the BATTLE AXE of the Lord for now, God kept him alive to take care of some business in this country, he is going no where until the job is done.
For better understanding of what is happening and what will still happen, read JOB 20:4-29.
This is where God led me before 2015 election and this is how I know that Jonathan will not win.
Even those campaigning for the looters and viillifying Buhari for fighting the looters, shall not be spared.

God doesn't think or make decisions like a you or a man would do. You say Atiku is a fornicator and thief and judged Buhari 'a simple man'? God has His own way and judgement. God doesn't see people like you do.

5 Likes

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
WritePal:
No matter your persuasion or views concerning the candidates, please everyone bookmark this post because I know it is 100% a revelation from God of what is going to happen. Yes, I know there are charlatans out there (and some very popular like Sat Guru Maraji) and, believe me, I can be a very skeptical person. I am not easily convinced or impressed.

Although flexible and affable, I can be very fussy sometimes especially on weighty issues. I make sure to tick all the boxes. This man of God says things as God shows it to him (regardless of your feelings about it). He speaks randomly, depending on what God decides to reveal to him at that point. If God doesn't reveal anything to him about what may worry you the most about at that time, he'll just tell you to pray about it. He doesn't say what he does not see in the spirit. He'll rather keep quiet and tell you he'll pray about it.

Having said all that, let me go straight to the issue at hand and please note each point very well. Most of you will be shocked. I was too cos honestly I was getting skeptical about certain candidates and their chances at some point. This man of God and I were having a random discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with politics, then suddenly he veered off to talk about the February 2019 presidential elections.

So, this is not my view. It is a prophesy from God. I don't know if people can work and pray to make sure it is fulfilled or reversed -- depending on your preference. But this is the future as revealed by God to one of His vessels.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
The majority of the electorates across the SW (Note not just the SE), SE, Middle Belt, SS and North will reject the sitting president. The man of God didn't say by what margin, whether slim or significant.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president.
Again, here he didn't give details. It could be INEC will announce a doctored result but international observers will have a different, authentic result that shows Atiku won. Or not and INEC will outright give it to Atiku; I don't know. Let me add that I've noticed a surprising silent confidence by Atiku, even though I think he should be doing more if he wants to wrest power from Buhari. I've also noticed a self-confidence bordering on arrogance by Buhari about his re-election chances. He keeps saying he's loved everywhere. But God enthrones and dethrones. The heart of people are in His hands and He can decide to turn it however He wants or not. It is His prerogative.

3. There will be a little post-election crisis in Nigeria.
No further details from him here. But I saw a worried expression on his face when he mentioned this. Is it going to be Cote Divoire's Gbagbo-like? Or similar to the Gambian imbroglio with Yahyah Jahmeh? Will some foolish thugs and misguided youths loose their lives for the candidates? Will there be a general Labour or ASUU strike to force the hand of the president and that could momentarily shut down the economy? Will leaders of world powers like Trump, Putin, May and Macron put pressure on Buhari to do the right thing?

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role.
He emphasized this point over and over. Nigeria is going to have a President Atiku Abubakar (no longer former vice president tag). Now when? He didn't say. In May 2019 or later in the year? Will the handover crisis spill into 2020. He didn't say what specific time as he never says what was not revealed to him. Remember, God shows things to people in part, not in full so He remains the omniscient. "For we know in part and we see in part..." says the scriptures.

Now I know some people will typically try to come here and pooh-pooh this post. But I have done my own part and delivered the message. If you have an issue, take it up with God, not me or this post. It is not my revelation. It is God's. Don't try to judge me from my previous posts and comments. I'm only a mouthpiece here and completely neutral. If God chooses to reject Buhari after he accepted him initially, He has a reason. And it won't be the first time. Recall Saul, Eliab and co.

Again, bookmark this post and refer to it after the elections. Thank you.

"Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!" (Rom.11:33).

You are a mumuistic fellow.....you need to take a nap

1 Like

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by SweetJoystick(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
7lives:

Abeg make we hear word, God is NOT MOCKED okay?.
So God will choose a fornicator and a thief like Atiku over a simple man like Buhari?.
Oh because you called Buhari all sorts of names you think that's who he is?.
Bookmark this page ogbeni, Buhari is winning this election, God is not through dealing with those who plunged this country into hardship.
Buhari is the BATTLE AXE of the Lord for now, God kept him alive to take care of some business in this country, he is going no where until the job is done.
For better understanding of what is happening and what will still happen, read JOB 20:4-29.
This is where God led me before 2015 election and this is how I know that Jonathan will not win.
Even those campaigning for the looters and viillifying Buhari for fighting the looters, shall not be spared.
Who was Paul before he was called? God doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called. God can use anyone

3 Likes

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by haffaze777(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
iranu,prophecy ko prediction nii,when will all this useless man stop talking after taken alomo mixed with tramadol
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by helinues: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
WritePal:

Elisha (said), "Hear the word of the LORD. This is what the LORD says: About this time tomorrow, a seah of the finest flour will sell for a shekel and two seahs of barley for a shekel at the gate of Samaria.

"The officer on whose arm the king was leaning said to the man of God, "Look, even if the LORD should open the floodgates of the heavens, could this happen?" "You will see it with your own eyes," answered Elisha, "but you will not eat any of it! (2Kings 7: 1-2)

Later...

"So a seah of the finest flour sold for a shekel, and two seahs of barley sold for a shekel, as the LORD had said.

Now the king had put the officer on whose arm he leaned in charge of the gate, and the people trampled him in the gateway, and he died, just as the man of God had foretold [/b]when the king came down to his house." (2Kings 7:16-17)

[b]Never ever take true prophesies for granted. It is God's warning.

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength. (1 Cor1:25)

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. (1Cor1:27)

Na Elisha wan vote?
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cholls:
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of
paper that oozes of entitlement and false
hopes.
...Nairalanders let's all say a word of prayer for brother Cholls. grin grin grin grin Cholls how e dey do you, kilode? You've been upandan the streets of Nairaland posting this...wathapun? undecided
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by gare(f): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
I book till after the elections
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by yrex01(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
WritePal:

God doesn't think or make decisions like a you or a man would do. You say Atiku is a fornicator and thief and judged Buhari 'a simple man'? God has His own way and judgement. God doesn't see people like you do.
get out, stop bringing God to d dirty game called politics. If at all God want to epp, he'll never chose atiku ova buhari. Tell ur scam prophet to tell u wat will happen 2mrw b4 telling u wat will hapun Nxt month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Olabestonic001(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
muykem:
When will you guys understand God's way. The voice of men is voice of God. Majority of Nigerian is with PMB and that is God verdict. You don't need man of God to tell you that.

The Voice of Men is not the voice of God.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by double0seven(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bookmarked also
We shall see
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
yrex01:
get out, stop bringing God to d dirty game called politics. If at all God want to epp, he'll never chose atiku ova buhari. Tell ur scam prophet to tell u wat will happen 2mrw b4 telling u wat will hapun Nxt month.

I can't engage your level of reasoning, and some of your brothers above. Just empty talks and comments. No substance. Sorry, no time. Just read the post again.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
OldBeer:
This foool that has always been on the losing side politically is now using "God" to hoodwink gullibles like him. grin grin grin

I am sure it's the same "God" that told you Fayose and Adeleke won abi?

Mumu

Are you inebriated? Is it the beer talking? There are some levels of reasoning that are a waste of my precious time engaging. Yours is an example. So, I'll just pass. Feel free to continue to vent and rant. Just don't forget the message and prophecy.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by OldBeer: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
WritePal:

Are you inebriated? Is it the beer talking? There are some levels of reasoning that are a waste of my precious time engaging. Yours is an example. So, I'll just pass. Feel free to continue to vent and rant. Just don't forget the message and prophecy.
Nobody takes you serious on this forum.

Serial loser grin

Thank God you are supporting the thief.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
OldBeer:
Nobody takes you serious on this forum.

Serial loser grin

Thank God you are supporting the thief.

Oh, but you will. You so will after the announcement of election results. Nobody takes me serious? Lol. Keep lying between your teeth. I'm yet to see any of your mob members worth my time engaging. Low, empty reasonings. All of them. I overestimated some of them. But ol' boy, they're all just so-so.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by DSoj(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
U are mad and high on tramadol
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by galaxy15(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
WritePal:
No matter your persuasion or views concerning the candidates, please everyone bookmark this post because I know it is 100% a revelation from God of what is going to happen. Yes, I know there are charlatans out there (and some very popular like Sat Guru Maraji) and, believe me, I can be a very skeptical person. I am not easily convinced or impressed.

Although flexible and affable, I can be very fussy sometimes especially on weighty issues. I make sure to tick all the boxes. This man of God says things as God shows it to him (regardless of your feelings about it). He speaks randomly, depending on what God decides to reveal to him at that point. If God doesn't reveal anything to him about what may worry you the most about at that time, he'll just tell you to pray about it. He doesn't say what he does not see in the spirit. He'll rather keep quiet and tell you he'll pray about it.

Having said all that, let me go straight to the issue at hand and please note each point very well. Most of you will be shocked. I was too cos honestly I was getting skeptical about certain candidates and their chances at some point. This man of God and I were having a random discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with politics, then suddenly he veered off to talk about the February 2019 presidential elections.

So, this is not my view. It is a prophesy from God. I don't know if people can work and pray to make sure it is fulfilled or reversed -- depending on your preference. But this is the future as revealed by God to one of His vessels.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
The majority of the electorates across the SW (Note not just the SE), SE, Middle Belt, SS and North will reject the sitting president. The man of God didn't say by what margin, whether slim or significant.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president.
Again, here he didn't give details. It could be INEC will announce a doctored result but international observers will have a different, authentic result that shows Atiku won. Or not and INEC will outright give it to Atiku; I don't know. Let me add that I've noticed a surprising silent confidence by Atiku, even though I think he should be doing more if he wants to wrest power from Buhari. I've also noticed a self-confidence bordering on arrogance by Buhari about his re-election chances. He keeps saying he's loved everywhere. But God enthrones and dethrones. The heart of people are in His hands and He can decide to turn it however He wants or not. It is His prerogative.

No further details from him here. But I saw a worried expression on his face when he mentioned this. Is it going to be Cote Divoire's Gbagbo-like? Or similar to the Gambian imbroglio with Yahyah Jahmeh? Will some foolish thugs and misguided youths loose their lives for the candidates? Will there be a general Labour or ASUU strike to force the hand of the president and that could momentarily shut down the economy? Will leaders of world powers like Trump, Putin, May and Macron put pressure on Buhari to do the right thing?

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role.
He emphasized this point over and over. Nigeria is going to have a President Atiku Abubakar (no longer former vice president tag). Now when? He didn't say. In May 2019 or later in the year? Will the handover crisis spill into 2020. He didn't say what specific time as he never says what was not revealed to him. Remember, God shows things to people in part, not in full so He remains the omniscient. "For we know in part and we see in part..." says the scriptures.

Now I know some people will typically try to come here and pooh-pooh this post. But I have done my own part and delivered the message. If you have an issue, take it up with God, not me or this post. It is not my revelation. It is God's. Don't try to judge me from my previous posts and comments. I'm only a mouthpiece here and completely neutral. If God chooses to reject Buhari after he accepted him initially, He has a reason. And it won't be the first time. Recall Saul, Eliab and co.

"Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!" (Rom.11:33).

If I slap you! It's all of you that bring shame to the body of Christ! You won't receive prophecy about your lives only 2019 election... Shut up before you receive slap! I'm a Christian yes! I believe in prophesies yes! But wisdom is needed in all things! A lot of pastors will be tagged as fake after the election not because they're not called by God but because they let emotions get the better and didn't engage wisdom!
Don't just come and makes outright claims on sensitive issues!

Again... If I slap you! Be warned! Stop disgracing The body of Christ!
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Francisayo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
The Op is a disgrace....if not you won't be quoting all these Bible passages just to support a politician...... Now ur believe is Atiku is who can liberate u from all d problems you are having... You're wrong,all d suffering we are suffering is d repercussion of d past corruption that took place.... I'm not a politician but I always make my research b4 I vote and after my research I vow to cast my vote for Buhari to continue because I examined those against Pmb and I looked at their history they are all rogues living all their lives inside corruption.... The likes of Obasanjo,Babaginda,Fayose,Dino,FFK,Atiku himself and d rest....definitely PMB is doing something right for these to be doing do or die affairto against him....... Buhari is not a politician, is a very truthful man,unlike those rogues that called themselves politician that will say wat u want to hear and not d truth......
There's no how u can discredit PMB cos I know its too rampant on Nairaland nowadays I'll still vote him....
If God is God which I know He's d Almighty he will not allow d work of d evil rogues to materialize on Nigeria.... Buhari will win this Election by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
galaxy15:

If I slap you! It's all of you that bring shame to the body of Christ! You won't receive prophecy about your lives only 2019 election... Shut up before you receive slap! I'm a Christian yes! I believe in prophesies yes! But wisdom is needed in all things! A lot of pastors will be tagged as fake after the election not because they're not called by God but because they let emotions get the better and didn't engage wisdom!
Don't just come and makes outright claims on sensitive issues!

Again... If I slap you! Be warned! Stop disgracing The body of Christ!

Lol. And what exactly have you said? What is your point? That God doesn't sometimes reveal the future to prophets? What is the calling of a prophet? Does God only make revelations for individuals, and never for nation's? What exactly is your point? I was just laughing reading your rambling post.

Read the book of Daniels, to start with. Next study the revelations God gave Samuel and Elijah to deliver. They were to nation's and Kings (presidents). God takes interest in that.

Everyone keep claiming to be a Christian. If you go to church, from this jumble you wrote, it's clear you're a baby church goer.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Francisayo:
The Op is a disgrace....if not you won't be quoting all these Bible passages just to support a politician...... Now ur believe is Atiku is who can liberate u from all d problems you are having... You're wrong,all d suffering we are suffering is d repercussion of d past corruption that took place.... I'm not a politician but I always make my research b4 I vote and after my research I vow to cast my vote for Buhari to continue because I examined those against Pmb and I looked at their history they are all rogues living all their lives inside corruption.... The likes of Obasanjo,Babaginda,Fayose,Dino,FFK,Atiku himself and d rest....definitely PMB is doing something right for these to be doing do or die affairto against him....... Buhari is not a politician, is a very truthful man,unlike those rogues that called themselves politician that will say wat u want to hear and not d truth......
There's no how u can discredit PMB cos I know its too rampant on Nairaland nowadays I'll still vote him....
If God is God which I know He's d Almighty he will not allow d work of d evil rogues to materialize on Nigeria.... Buhari will win this Election by God's Grace

Well, good luck to you. But Atiku will win, as revealed by God. Buhari will not want to concede, but will be forced to do eventually.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by galaxy15(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
WritePal:

Lol. And what exactly have you said? What is your point? That God doesn't sometimes reveal the future to prophets? What is the calling of a prophet? Does God only make revelations for individuals, and never for nation's? What exactly is your point? I was just laughing reading your rambling post.

Read the book of Daniels, to start with. Next study the revelations God gave Samuel and Elijah to deliver. They were to nation's and Kings (presidents). God takes interest in that.

Everyone keep claiming to be a Christian. If you go to church, from this jumble you wrote, it's clear you're a baby church goer.

Well done mr. Oga, mr. Matured Chruch goer! Na you dey open church before pastor arrive sef... God gave messages to the kings and leaders and selected them... No doubt! The messages were delivered to the kings and the leaders na... Biko go and tell Buhari he'll loose the election and stop posting it on nairaland... Amechi has even said Buhari doesn't read so he won't see your post here...

All of you are just doing this for self proclamation and seeking praise... Even saying everyone should bookmark it coz you're 100% sure...Mr. Oga are you God? Or is your Pastor God? I hope before receiving such prophesies as regards election, prophesies as regards the growth of the church are in place... Abi is it just 2019 is a year of prosperity?

Everything you wrote gan is only doom and crises and disagreement and confusion... Abi no prophecy that Nigeria will be great again? Or how Oga Atiku as you claim would win would impact the country? You see your life? Na so so dooms day prophecy full ground

I repeat stop disgracing the body of Christ... Whether your prophecy is fake or real, keep it to yourself as long as it's not providing the solution to any problem
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
galaxy15:

Well done mr. Oga, mr. Matured Chruch goer! Na you dey open church before pastor arrive sef... God gave messages to the kings and leaders and selected them... No doubt! The messages were delivered to the kings and the leaders na... Biko go and tell Buhari he'll loose the election and stop posting it on nairaland... Amechi has even said Buhari doesn't read so he won't see your post here...

All of you are just doing this for self proclamation and seeking praise... Even saying everyone should bookmark it coz you're 100% sure...Mr. Oga are you God? Or is your Pastor God? I hope before receiving such prophesies as regards election, prophesies as regards the growth of the church are in place... Abi is it just 2019 is a year of prosperity?

Everything you wrote gan is only doom and crises and disagreement and confusion... Abi no prophecy that Nigeria will be great again? Or how Oga Atiku as you claim would win would impact the country? You see your life? Na so so dooms day prophecy full ground

I repeat stop disgracing the body of Christ... Whether your prophecy is fake or real, keep it to yourself as long as it's not providing the solution to any problem

It's a pity you're still going in circles and puffing smoke. Your words are empty. I am not God, neither is anyone. A PROPHESY IS GOD'S REVELATIONS OF A FUTURE OCCURRENCE. Don't you get it? It is not me or the man of God, it is God. And it is not for private consumption, it is a revelation to be given to those concerned. Nigerians are on Nairaland and they're interested.

Wow!! shocked shocked Stop trying biko. You're not making sense.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by galaxy15(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2019
WritePal:

It's a pity you're still going in circles and puffing smoke. Your words are empty. I am not God, neither is anyone. A PROPHESY IS GOD'S REVELATIONS OF A FUTURE OCCURRENCE. Don't you get it? It is not me or the man of God, it is God. And it is not for private consumption, it is a revelation to be given to those concerned. Nigerians are on Nairaland and they're interested.

Wow!! shocked shocked Stop trying biko. You're not making sense.

Biko what's the essence of the whole "prophecy" you posted? What's it meant to achieve? If you can't provide a tangible answer to that, then you can see yourself... You didn't say we should pray or do anything you just come here come write epistle to achieve what?
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2019
galaxy15:

Biko what's the essence of the whole "prophecy" you posted? What's it meant to achieve? If you can't provide a tangible answer to that, then you can see yourself... You didn't say we should pray or do anything you just come here come write epistle to achieve what?

WritePal:

So, this is not my view. It is a prophesy from God. I don't know if people can work and pray to make sure it is fulfilled or reversed -- depending on your preference. But this is the future as revealed by God to one of His vessels....

That's your answer right there from my original post. You could have read it carefully rather than rushing to answer.

I can see you're either an ssce school leaver or an undergraduate or it's just that you reason that way. You're trying to engage and win an argument with your "daddy." SMH. Just stop trying biko. shocked
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by berbs: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
WritePal:

And who says that Buhari is a simple man Do not be deceived please
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nuzo1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
....and there will be attacks and reprisal attacks in the country after the election. Junior military officers Will then take over the government for a brief period. That Will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.

Neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president by June 2019.

These are what I saw.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Olulinks(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Volksfuhrer:
A super crook for President? Lailai, perhaps the "prophet" didn't see clearly! I will laugh very hard at this thread when PMB beats Atiku black and blue in FeBuhary. grin
Would you cry if the opposite happens?
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by lozanni(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2019
WritePal:

I had a similar experience when i called an Apostle over the phone concerning a personal issue.
The Apostle gave me a satisfactory answer concerning my personal enquiries, but then veered off, in an unexpected manner, to announce that the leadership of this country has been changed by God, but that the incumbent government will refuse to accept the people's verdict, and that this will result in a lot of political upheavals.
I wondered to myself, how does the above revelation relate to my personal enquiries, biko nu?
However, after going through your own similar experience, i can only say our God is an awesome and caring God who will not do anything without revealing his will to his children and his servants.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by EzeNri(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2019
You don't need to tell us what we already know. USA said they are preparing for transition in Nigeria.

Early this year, there is a prophecy Nigeria will be attacked 28th May.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
lozanni:

I had a similar experience when i called an Apostle over the phone concerning a personal issue.
The Apostle gave me a satisfactory answer concerning my personal enquiries, but then veered off, in an unexpected manner, to announce that the leadership of this country has been changed by God, but that the incumbent government will refuse to accept the people's verdict, and that this will result in a lot of political upheavals.
I wondered to myself, how does the above revelation relate to my personal enquiries, biko nu?
However, after going through your own similar experience, i can only say our God is an awesome and caring God who will not do anything without revealing his will to his children and his servants.

All honour and glory to God. May His will be done in Jesus name. Amen. Hallelujah. Thank you brother for once again affirming the word of the Lord. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad / Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign / Why Can't The Anambra State Government Build The Second River Niger Bridge???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.