Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' (9279 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by cve90: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
At poster, so true, my father had a similar revelation, saying Atiku won the election but Buhari refuse to give back power, there were some people pleading with him, but he refused.... That's all he said... Hmmmmmmmmm

Na to go Ghana be that o
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by lozanni(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
WritePal:

All honour and glory to God. May His will be done in Jesus name. Amen. Hallelujah. Thank you brother for once again affirming the word of the Lord. God bless you.

Remain blessed my brother.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by FarahAideed: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2019
This prophecy is already being fulfilled at the moment

1 Like

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by leksgcfr(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
This prophecy is already being fulfilled at the moment

In reverse order, you meant.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by MyParadise(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Bookmarked
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2019
WritePal this is the most annoying post I've read from you. angry

1 Like

Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by es144000: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is already playing out
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by walebrighto: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Prophet Ebijomore: What God Told Me About APC, PDP, Atiku, Yahaya Bello, 2019 Election
On Jan 4, 2018
Pastor Toye Ebijomore, founder and General Overseer of God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International, Ondo State, has prophesied that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, would encounter problems in 2018.
Ebijomore said he saw the APC Chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun driving a “fully air-conditioning bus loaded with notable people but they were all sweating profusely.”
He said Oyegun’s driving caused an “annoying hold up until another person took the driving from him.”
In his prophecy for the year, the clergy man said APC will need to “change some of its officers.”
He also said Uche Secondus, the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will encounter issues with members of the party.
Ebijomore said he also saw a lot of quarreling around Secondus and they were “trading blames,” adding that the PDP Chairman will be disappointed with the attitudes of the party’s members.
The prophet stated that the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello will welcome a son with lamentations written on both hands.
1. I inquired from the Lord of what the year 2018 will be for us in Nigeria. He made me saw thin people having fats on their body and short people becoming very tall and everyone look glossy in the skin. But, some later became thinner and shorter and very dry in the skin. Then, I heard that year 2018 shall be a year of Restoration and Greatness for us. But everyone that forsake the way of the Lord after the blessing shall become scornful objects in the public.
2. The Lord will make the greatness of those who trust in him to manifest in this year.
3. In this year, many seekers of the good things of life will get them in multiple
4. The Lord will open shut wombs in this year for multiple and glorious children to come through them.
5. There will be multiple job offer to many applicants in this year.
6. There will be multiple incomes for the entrepreneurs and many States of the federation will clear the salary arrears of the Civil Servants before the end of the year because the Lord has commanded economic restorations for Nigeria.
7. Those who are seeking for marriage partner will get multiple choices in this year. Hence, every child of God should pray well before taken any decision.
8. I saw the Lord sitting on a throne and his ministers came round him on Nigeria issues. I said, O Lord, glory to your name for all you told me last year came to pass. President Buhari was rushed out of the country as you said through me. In the month of November, Atiku Abubakar left APC for PDP and I guessed that fulfilled the prophecy you made me said that somebody will rise against President Buhari and prevail in the month of November. Does that mean Atiku will be the next President? I heard, ‘no. He is not among them that will be President of Nigeria’.
9. Then, I asked will Buhari be re-elected? I was told to see and I saw smokes in the heavens from the earth and a candle light in the midst of winds. The Lord said, the smokes are the sacrifices of my Servants on the earth which they made to me for his consideration, the candle light is the President and the winds are the troubles he (the Lord) will permit to take him away at anytime that my Servants cries to withdraws their sacrifices.
10. I saw the PDP Chairman, Secondus, quarreling with everyone around him and they were all trading blames. He will be disappointed with the attitudes of his members.
11. I saw Odigie Oyegun as a driver of a fully air-conditioning bus loaded with notable people but they were all sweating profusely and his driving caused an annoying hold up until another person took the driving from him. APC will meet needs to change some of its officers.
12. I saw that sudden sadness towards the general election that caused for an emergency meeting of the political parties in Nigeria. We must pray to avert it and the merciful God will surely hear us.
13. The governor of Kogi State will have a son born with a scroll on his hand written on both sides with lamentations. Fervent prayer against sad occurrences must be urgently organised for the Kogi State politicians.
14. I saw an assassination plan that was perfected against a governorship aspirant in Ekiti but the Lord made him escaped it because he is a future governor of the State.
15. The Lord is set to make Ondo State shine in glory. He has planned to stretch forth his hands for her sake. I saw a secret account being discovered. I saw many white men that are asking for the way to Ondo State but complaining that her gates are not opened. I asked the Lord what we can do and he told me to tell Ilaje land and Akure land to organize a ‘Glory Redemption Crusade’ that he will then lead them into the State.
16. Satan want to raise battle against the churches in this year but the Lord has risen in advance to fight for every church that belongs to him.
17. The UN votes against Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will not stand because I saw many countries supporting the US stand. I asked the Lord if the crisis will lead to world war as being speculated by some people and he answered me that it will not.
18. The Lord said he will stop the operations of false prophets and he will fight those who are fighting his words.
19. Kidnapping will reduce in this year but there will still be some serious security challenges in the country in this year.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by Valkrie: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Una never tire bah?
Me think una God is confused..!!!
God show me dis and God show me dat, holy spirit say dis and holy spirit say dat..!
Everybody go wake up and say dem show dem something and all stories of what dey show dem are all conflicting...Abi dem God dey drink whisky before he dey show dem the things..?

What would happend would happen period and things are shown to individual and pertaining to that individual if they care to be open to receive insight simple..!!

Tomorrow dem.go come tell us say God tell dem say Trump would contest 2023 election in Nigeria but inec go do am wuruwuru and American soldiers go come take over gov't in Nigeria...!!

Yeye...show kor. ..look ni. .!!
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by walebrighto: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Spokesman, Pastor Toye Ebijomore, General Overseer, God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International
I give glory to God for making all the revelations and prophecies he tells through me to always come to pass. As he made me released the 2018 Revelations and all came to pass, he has again told me some deep things of this year.

HE TOLD ME TO DECLARE THIS 2019 AS A YEAR OF DIVINE RECOMMENDATION FOR GOOD SUCCESS.
1. People of God will have good successes, great and record breaking achievements in this year by the recommendation of the Lord. But Satan will also device his opposite scheme and betrayals will be common among people in this year. So, people should beware as friend will sell friend for money, families, siblings and associates will do same also.

2. I saw three governors in Nigeria that the Lord will afflict with terrible sickness because they denied the workers their salary and the cries of these oppressed workers has filled a measure before the Lord. But if they don’t do the needful till the end of February, the three of them will fall sick one after the other from the month of March and they will end up in unforgettable shame.

3. I asked the Lord if what he told me on January 1, 2018 concerning Buhari and Atiku has changed but God is not a talkative. I have pleaded the Lord to permit me conceal some revelations towards this general elections, so I will not speak further on who will win the presidential election. However, I saw two election results in circulation and a move for parallel government. The crisis did not last long, anyway.

4. I heard clearly from the Lord that none of the five major presidential candidates has solution to the problems of Nigeria. Then, I heard further that it remains six years for Nigeria to start entering her solution land.

5. I saw assassination plans on some Servants of God in Nigeria and a plan by a renown Servant of God to relocate outside Nigeria where he will be pronouncing curses from there but the Lord say such his Servant should not try it that he should rather be praying for the six years to come wherein we will arrive the solution land.

6. The Igbos should pray very well. I saw them gathered for burial of Chief Ojukwu but the man they were holding his burial was sitting on a chair among them which caused great confusion whereby the party could not hold. The day of celebration for the Igbos is still far as revealed to me by the Lord.

7. The Ondo State kings should organize prayer against desolations in the palaces of many of them. I saw one of them that traveled and did not return to the palace.

8. People will know God more in this year. There will be repentance, salvation and many souls will be added to the churches of the Lord in this year.
All the glory to the Almighty God for the revelations and prophecies through his Spokesman, Pastor Toye Ebijomore, General Overseer, God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International, 17 Idanre Road, Oke-aro, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(08034290940) Email:- pastortoyeebijomore @gmail.com

Prophet Ebijomore: What God Told Me About APC, PDP, Atiku, Yahaya Bello, 2019 Election
On Jan 4, 2018

Pastor Toye Ebijomore, founder and General Overseer of God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International, Ondo State, has prophesied that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, would encounter problems in 2018.
Ebijomore said he saw the APC Chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun driving a “fully air-conditioning bus loaded with notable people but they were all sweating profusely.”
He said Oyegun’s driving caused an “annoying hold up until another person took the driving from him.”
In his prophecy for the year, the clergy man said APC will need to “change some of its officers.”
He also said Uche Secondus, the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will encounter issues with members of the party.
Ebijomore said he also saw a lot of quarreling around Secondus and they were “trading blames,” adding that the PDP Chairman will be disappointed with the attitudes of the party’s members.
The prophet stated that the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello will welcome a son with lamentations written on both hands.
1. I inquired from the Lord of what the year 2018 will be for us in Nigeria. He made me saw thin people having fats on their body and short people becoming very tall and everyone look glossy in the skin. But, some later became thinner and shorter and very dry in the skin. Then, I heard that year 2018 shall be a year of Restoration and Greatness for us. But everyone that forsake the way of the Lord after the blessing shall become scornful objects in the public.

2. The Lord will make the greatness of those who trust in him to manifest in this year.

3. In this year, many seekers of the good things of life will get them in multiple

4. The Lord will open shut wombs in this year for multiple and glorious children to come through them.

5. There will be multiple job offer to many applicants in this year.

6. There will be multiple incomes for the entrepreneurs and many States of the federation will clear the salary arrears of the Civil Servants before the end of the year because the Lord has commanded economic restorations for Nigeria.

7. Those who are seeking for marriage partner will get multiple choices in this year. Hence, every child of God should pray well before taken any decision.

8. I saw the Lord sitting on a throne and his ministers came round him on Nigeria issues. I said, O Lord, glory to your name for all you told me last year came to pass. President Buhari was rushed out of the country as you said through me. In the month of November, Atiku Abubakar left APC for PDP and I guessed that fulfilled the prophecy you made me said that somebody will rise against President Buhari and prevail in the month of November. Does that mean Atiku will be the next President? I heard, ‘no. He is not among them that will be President of Nigeria’.

9. Then, I asked will Buhari be re-elected? I was told to see and I saw smokes in the heavens from the earth and a candle light in the midst of winds. The Lord said, the smokes are the sacrifices of my Servants on the earth which they made to me for his consideration, the candle light is the President and the winds are the troubles he (the Lord) will permit to take him away at anytime that my Servants cries to withdraws their sacrifices.

10. I saw the PDP Chairman, Secondus, quarreling with everyone around him and they were all trading blames. He will be disappointed with the attitudes of his members.

11. I saw Odigie Oyegun as a driver of a fully air-conditioning bus loaded with notable people but they were all sweating profusely and his driving caused an annoying hold up until another person took the driving from him. APC will meet needs to change some of its officers.

12. I saw that sudden sadness towards the general election that caused for an emergency meeting of the political parties in Nigeria. We must pray to avert it and the merciful God will surely hear us.

13. The governor of Kogi State will have a son born with a scroll on his hand written on both sides with lamentations. Fervent prayer against sad occurrences must be urgently organised for the Kogi State politicians.

14. I saw an assassination plan that was perfected against a governorship aspirant in Ekiti but the Lord made him escaped it because he is a future governor of the State.

15. The Lord is set to make Ondo State shine in glory. He has planned to stretch forth his hands for her sake. I saw a secret account being discovered. I saw many white men that are asking for the way to Ondo State but complaining that her gates are not opened. I asked the Lord what we can do and he told me to tell Ilaje land and Akure land to organize a ‘Glory Redemption Crusade’ that he will then lead them into the State.

16. Satan want to raise battle against the churches in this year but the Lord has risen in advance to fight for every church that belongs to him.

17. The UN votes against Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will not stand because I saw many countries supporting the US stand. I asked the Lord if the crisis will lead to world war as being speculated by some people and he answered me that it will not.

18. The Lord said he will stop the operations of false prophets and he will fight those who are fighting his words.

19. Kidnapping will reduce in this year but there will still be some serious security challenges in the country in this year.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by blasted12: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
WritePal:
No matter your persuasion or views concerning the candidates, please everyone bookmark this post because I know it is 100% a revelation from God of what is going to happen. Yes, I know there are charlatans out there (and some very popular like Sat Guru Maraji) and, believe me, I can be a very skeptical person. I am not easily convinced or impressed.

Although flexible and affable, I can be very fussy sometimes especially on weighty issues. I make sure to tick all the boxes. This man of God says things as God shows it to him (regardless of your feelings about it). He speaks randomly, depending on what God decides to reveal to him at that point. If God doesn't reveal anything to him about what may worry you the most about at that time, he'll just tell you to pray about it. He doesn't say what he does not see in the spirit. He'll rather keep quiet and tell you he'll pray about it.

Having said all that, let me go straight to the issue at hand and please note each point very well. Most of you will be shocked. I was too cos honestly I was getting skeptical about certain candidates and their chances at some point. This man of God and I were having a random discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with politics, then suddenly he veered off to talk about the February 2019 presidential elections.

So, this is not my view. It is a prophesy from God. I don't know if people can work and pray to make sure it is fulfilled or reversed -- depending on your preference. But this is the future as revealed by God to one of His vessels.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
The majority of the electorates across the SW (Note not just the SE), SE, Middle Belt, SS and North will reject the sitting president. The man of God didn't say by what margin, whether slim or significant.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president.
Again, here he didn't give details. It could be INEC will announce a doctored result but international observers will have a different, authentic result that shows Atiku won. Or not and INEC will outright give it to Atiku; I don't know. Let me add that I've noticed a surprising silent confidence by Atiku, even though I think he should be doing more if he wants to wrest power from Buhari. I've also noticed a self-confidence bordering on arrogance by Buhari about his re-election chances. He keeps saying he's loved everywhere. But God enthrones and dethrones. The heart of people are in His hands and He can decide to turn it however He wants or not. It is His prerogative.

3. There will be a little post-election crisis in Nigeria.
No further details from him here. But I saw a worried expression on his face when he mentioned this. Is it going to be Cote Divoire's Gbagbo-like? Or similar to the Gambian imbroglio with Yahyah Jahmeh? Will some foolish thugs and misguided youths loose their lives for the candidates? Will there be a general Labour or ASUU strike to force the hand of the president and that could momentarily shut down the economy? Will leaders of world powers like Trump, Putin, May and Macron put pressure on Buhari to do the right thing?

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role.
He emphasized this point over and over. Nigeria is going to have a President Atiku Abubakar (no longer former vice president tag). Now when? He didn't say. In May 2019 or later in the year? Will the handover crisis spill into 2020. He didn't say what specific time as he never says what was not revealed to him. Remember, God shows things to people in part, not in full so He remains the omniscient. "For we know in part and we see in part..." says the scriptures.

Now I know some people will typically try to come here and pooh-pooh this post. But I have done my own part and delivered the message. If you have an issue, take it up with God, not me or this post. It is not my revelation. It is God's. Don't try to judge me from my previous posts and comments. I'm only a mouthpiece here and completely neutral. If God chooses to reject Buhari after he accepted him initially, He has a reason. And it won't be the first time. Recall Saul, Eliab and co.

Again, bookmark this post and refer to it after the elections. Thank you.

"Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!" (Rom.11:33).

Lol. Apparently your god of men is a liar and false prophet.
Re: 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' by OsamaDallon: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Lol. Apparently your god of men is a liar and false prophet.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Row: "Execution Or Life Sentence", Which should Nigeria Adopt " / Reports Of A N50billion plea Bargain deal with Emefiele Is False - AGF Fagbemi / Fati Abubakar Appointed Niger Chief-Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.