Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) (23507 Views)

Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by HonAdeli(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Gosh..what problem is this, this guy just graduated last year in Uniosun.. I pray God save him from this mess
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by DaV8King(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is the result of appointing people like ex IGP Transmission.

If the cops had an online system to record crime, B division will never arrest this lad as they will see he has already reported the case.

Instead of thanks for your honesty, dem give am arrest.

Naija, you fall my hand men
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
konfused:

You read too much James Hadley Chase. grin grin

A normal Nigerian wouldn't even think of setting up an alibi if he is complicit in the crime, he will just hide or run away.

Smart criminals dey naija woh, I just hope oga corper ain't one
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Airtimex(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nigeria my country angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
village people don cast the guy life... he wanted to proof good Nigerian citizen by reporting to the police who are the most corrupt in terms of stuff like this. ...

he hacked an acct and send u the money, wetin concern ur own with police again.... See my brother, Sha wen u are set free just inbox me so that i can take u to odo baba agba for spiritual cleanse
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by swazy85: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
That is a very simple case to deal with,hope he and the so called bitcoin buyer has means of communication,maybe phone number, they should track the guy down to where he is,but first of all the woman that her account was hack will get his money back from the corper
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Tizu(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Slynation:
Anytime i see any negative news about any Akwa Ibom corpers.... I will just hope My sister ain't the one grin

Kindly link me to your sister. I will take good care of her I promise
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by swazy85: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
The guy supposed know say in bitcoin business you have to be very wise,because they are many fraudsters there,so before he run any transaction with anybody let him make sure he knows the person very well,
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Mistasimon: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
The case is under control now,
The account hacker is a banker and he is caught as I speak right now he is in police custody.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Slynation(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tizu:

Kindly link me to your sister. I will take good care of her I promise
Lol.... that should be ur personal assignment grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by theoldpretender(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mistasimon:
The case is under control now,
The account hacker is a banker and he is caught as I speak right now he is in police custody.

Has the Corper been freed?
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by AmazingELixir: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin

Police know wetin be Bitcoin..as far as they're concerned he is a yahoo boy trying to play smart.

This explains why nobody goes to the police to give Intel you just might be detained as an accomplice.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Tizu(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Slynation:

Lol.... that should be ur personal assignment grin

Help your brother a beg
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Puvo: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin
symbianDON:
alibi brossssssss!!!

lol..my chest oo
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
decatalyst:
Something is fishy...i hope he wasn't trying to set up an alabi?

Just thinking out loud tho
No be only Alabi. Mukaila nko?
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
AnanseK:

You mean alibi? Alabi is my friend ooo!

Lol
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Slynation(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tizu:

Help your brother a beg
Lol.... sorry bro, she's engaged & i respect that

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Governordeb: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
What a tragedy. MITM Scam was used on him. I pray he gets justice
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by blujoi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hello,

What service did you use to order on Amazon which got delivered in two days? I'm interested

WaffenSS:
1. You order for goods from the US through Amazon, goes to 2 other countries in Europe, takes 3 days to reach you

2. You order for goods from Lagos via Jumia and Konga, takes more than a whole week to reach you.

Nigeria is a bloody joke.

Meanwhile...poor Corper.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Neoteny(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
blujoi:
Hello,

What service did you use to order on Amazon which got delivered in two days? I'm interested

It's me. That lily-livered chicken shiit SafariGirl apparently reported me to one of those jobless mods and got my WaffenSS handle banned.

Anyway it's QuickTeller Global Mall. They accept all kinds of Nigerian cards, even Verve. Shipping cost me a mere $5.

Hey, SafariGirl, why don't you act like the vacuous piece of shiit you are and get this handle banned too, since you obviously make your pathetic living off this bullshiit forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Fhowe: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
swazy85:
The guy supposed know say in bitcoin business you have to be very wise,because they are many fraudsters there,so before he run any transaction with anybody let him make sure he knows the person very well,
the guy is a criminal ,there was no bitcoin transaction ,he hacked the account and sent the money to his own personal account ,he just made up the story just incase it backfires .

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by blujoi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Waoh!! This is good news to me. It seems they are more efficient than Mall4Africa.

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

Neoteny:

It's me. That lily-livered chicken shiit SafariGirl apparently reported me to one of those jobless mods and got my WaffenSS handle banned.

Anyway it's QuickTeller Global Mall. They accept all kinds of Nigerian cards, even Verve. Shipping cost me a mere $5.

Hey, SafariGirl, why don't you act like the vacuous piece of shiit you are and get this handle banned too, since you obviously make your pathetic living off this bullshiit forum.

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by SkinnyNigga: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
jeremylawrence:
good afternoon guys, please I need help on how to earn a little income to sustain myself in school. am currently a 200level student studying Theatre and film studies in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
I am still yet to pay my school fees and have been doing some menial jobs around my neighborhood. please, help me out.
Preetti
Na one of them be this.... I never pay school fees crew
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by jeremylawrence(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
Preetti
Na one of them be this.... I never pay school fees crew

am sorry, I only asked for how I could earn an income as a student with little capital
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) by Preetti(f): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
jeremylawrence:

am sorry, I only asked for how I could earn an income as a student with little capital
oh sorry about the rudeness and pray you find a way soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Weapons / Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid / Kolawole Okunola: How I Escaped Beheading By Mob In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.