Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

xyz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / xyz (519 Views)

XYz / xyz / Https://bigconverter.xyz/not-legal-kid-trunks-mp3-song-download/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

xyz by ZaOzaRoom(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
ABC
Re: xyz by Cholls(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
my brother the very first step to solve a problem is by admitting you have it... now the next thing for you to do is to go out there and meet people...cuz that is where your solution lies.

forget university degree is just a worthless piece of
paper that oozes of entitlement and false
hopes.

1 Like

Re: xyz by uthlaw: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
just thank God for that, trust any lady at your own risk...

1 Like

Re: xyz by XhosaNostra(f): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Trust noone grin
Re: xyz by Tiffbuxas: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
My broda it's for your own good oo... Never betray your instinct.. Especially wen it comes to the opposite sex
Re: xyz by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cholls:
my brother the very first step to solve a problem is by admitting you have it... now the next thing for you to do is to go out there and meet people...cuz that is where your solution lies.

hopes.
I'm impressed with your post. Despite being a bit lengthy, it didn't have any point.
Re: xyz by PlsBanMe: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
You find it hard trusting or thrusting ladies? grin
Re: xyz by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cholls:

hopes.

Word.
Think about it
Re: xyz by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bro, alot people are looking for this Gift of yours.
It's the same trust that landed Sampson into trouble
Re: xyz by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
PlsBanMe:
You find it hard trusting or thrusting ladies? grin

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Gbese As She Uses Razor On His Di*k / I Love Watching Women’s unclothedness – Pastor Confesses / A Facebook User Shared A Self Graphic Make Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.