Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos (32362 Views)

President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by onubijoe(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nobody should fall today ......oooooo
Let that yesterday own at lokoja be the last
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74848974:

The place dey empty
Oga,this isn't warriors stadium.warrior stadium has covered stands all round and is smaller than this your photoshopped stadia.by the way,atiku cant pull this kind of crowd
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bizibi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

We prefer him to your smooth talking Atiku
hehehehehehe,ogheneme,clap for yourself......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
onubijoe:
Nobody should fall today ......oooooo
Let that yesterday own at lokoja be the last
Only atiku will fall...on the 16th

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
UNCL3:

Notice me well on nl
You would know that m no hater of buhari
I just gave a honest fact about my state

You con carry my matter for head like kuli kuli seller.

Any lets not argue too much election is just weeks from now

Apc wont win Delta, bookmark this my comment at the left part of your heart.

Bye.
Buhari wont but ogboru will

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Indigenous(f): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
I can't continue to be in this useless country with all this hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their yoruba gossippers tribe,they think off sense sometimes.because of vice president position,all this worthless gossippers yoruba are telling us to vote for buhafool,who run a government of the hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by UNCL3(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari wont but ogboru will

Pwahahahaha
Election is just weeks from now.

Bye bye.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bizibi:
okowa is far better and popular..... Na James ogboru wan win for you!!!! There is a particular man from delta north,if that man had won then PDP will be scared because the man know everything about PDP......ogboru wan win for apc,......lolzzzz
You mean cairo ojougboh? Uduaghan already knows pdp rigging plans.if ogboru is to lose,it will be narrow.he has always won but gets rigged out.he's the major reason buhari will get 30%.your the first person to claim that the failure okowa is popular.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by rumelovelace: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
The difference is that PDP=PhD (stealing)
While APC = Bsc (stealing).
Princedapace:

what is the difference between the men u mentioned and Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshomole, Abba Kari, Boss Mostapha, etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
UNCL3:

Pwahahahaha
Election is just weeks from now.

Bye bye.
From this thread,at least 30% deltans are for bubu
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by 77up(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
The way sane Nigerians love this man is seriously overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by wisepluto(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jonathan also gathered crowd in every state he went to campaign but still lost.

Buhari just has to get out of Aso Rock for this country to breathe better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by UNCL3(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

From this thread,at least 30% deltans are for bubu

Lol, dude bye bye na
Stop qouting me na

Na fear they make you do this kyn tin o
Shey you know?
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bizibi:
you see yourself,ogboru of all people representing APC ,you people are not serious.
Ogboru is the most popular man in delta madam
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Efewestern: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
UNCL3:

Notice me well on nl
You would know that m no hater of buhari
I just gave a honest fact about my state

You con carry my matter for head like kuli kuli seller.

Anyway lets not argue too much election is just weeks from now

Apc wont win Delta, bookmark this my comment at the left part of your heart.

Bye.

Oshare, grounds are shifting, you saying APC won't get up-to 15% vote in Delta is a lie, with the way things are now, ATIKu won't get much votes from delta, he might win, but with little difference.

I don't want to debate about the governorship elections, you already said Ogboru isn't influential. But in all, remember not to fight anybody because of these useless politicians, they care less about you and me.

Peace.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
UNCL3:

Lol, dude bye bye na
Stop qouting me na

Na fear they make you do this kyn tin o
Shey you know?
When i have nothing to lose.just wanted to convince or drive sense into your Pdpfied skull
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bizibi(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

You mean cairo ojougboh? Uduaghan already knows pdp rigging plans.if ogboru is to lose,it will be narrow.he has always won but gets rigged out.he's the major reason buhari will get 30%.your the first person to claim that the failure okowa is popular.
uduaghan!!!! The person I'm talking about is not even uduaghan or cairo,even my cousin that work with ayeiri had to be honest with me......una even dey believe say uduaghan go give una votes,that cunny man.una dooh!!!!
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bizibi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Ogboru is the most popular man in delta madam
which delta state? The one wey I come from or what......you guys lost your last card which was bringing in ibori into APC.na ogboru wey we know!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by UNCL3(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
I cant even insult my fellow man because of a politician, not to talk of fight

In summary what me n you are saying is the same thing
atiku will win delta not buhari
okowa will also win but it will be very tight for him to.

Efewestern:

Oshare, grounds are shifting, you saying APC won't get up-to 15% vote in Delta is a lie, with the way things are now, ATIKu won't get much votes from delta, he might win, but with little difference.

I don't want to debate about the governorship elections, you already said Ogboru isn't influential. But in all, remember not to fight anybody because of these useless politicians, they care less about you and me.

Peace.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bizibi:
which delta state? The one wey I come from or what......you guys lost your last card which was bringing in ibori into APC.na ogboru wey we know!!!!
Ibori no dey apc na.just read the views of efewestern.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bizibi:
uduaghan!!!! The person I'm talking about is not even uduaghan or cairo,even my cousin that work with ayeiri had to be honest with me......una even dey believe say uduaghan go give una votes,that cunny man.una dooh!!!!
That should be utomi or ochei.uduaghan and ayiri control itsekiri votes.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bizibi(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Ibori no dey apc na.just read the views of efewestern.
I said you guys lost your last card bringing in ibori,is like tinubu decamping to the opposition party......lost your two cards then come present ogboru as your candidate dey rely on uduaghan, infact una APC people nor try at all......
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by UNCL3(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

When i have nothing to lose.just wanted to convince or drive sense into your Pdpfied skull

You can go ahead and insult me for all i care

M not a pdp apologist neither apc
But when i see the truth i speak it

Pdp will triumph in delta
No matter how many times you qoute me it wont change that fact

M done with you n wont reply you again.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
UNCL3:
I cant even insult my fellow man because of a politician, not to talk of fight

In summary what me n you are saying is the same thing
atiku will win delta not buhari
okowa will also win but it will be very tight for him to.

Okowa will win if ogboru allows him to rig.nobody ever said buhari will win delta,just needs 30%
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
UNCL3:

You can go ahead and insult me for all i care

M not a pdp apologist neither apc
But when i see the truth i speak it

Pdp will triumph in delta
No matter how many times you qoute me it wont change that fact

M done with you n wont reply you again.
Sorry i insulted you,perhaps its the hot sun.but honestly,okowa may lose delta now that there's no federal might.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Sirjamo: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Shameless Dullard. Going there to repeat same stupid programmed lines in his demented skull.

Corruption: before when I was in khaki i say you are guilty till you can prove innocent, but now I am in Agbada.

Security. Boko Haram was holding 17 local government under PDP but are not holding any under APC.

Economy. 16 years of PDP bla bla bla.

Nigeria must be cursed to have the Lifeless as President.
He's a president, not a motivational speaker
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bizibi:
I said you guys lost your last card bringing in ibori,is like tinubu decamping to the opposition party......lost your two cards then come present ogboru as your candidate dey rely on uduaghan, infact una APC people nor try at all......
Ivory doesn't need to defect,hes pass that.his body language shows his neutral but a little into pdp.mind you his influence has whittled down.ogboru is the most popular deltan apc has.he usually wins pdp with dpp but usually gets rigged out through federal might.now that apc has it,i wonder how okowa will do.in a free and fair poll,okowa will only win delta north.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by saintruky(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pastorlarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKkzj3e_VdM

Bros bros small small dey lie o.. Dis ain't my beloved Warri stadium.. Mountain abi rock no dey Warri u hear..
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by grtboy51(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

I thought you guys claimed buhari isn't campaigning but he's now outshining atiku
Y I love my state delta is DAT,any party wer come campaign,dem go come out 2 welcome dem,but las las dem go still vote PDP
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bizibi(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Ivory doesn't need to defect,hes pass that.his body language shows his neutral but a little into pdp.mind you his influence has whittled down.ogboru is the most popular deltan apc has.he usually wins pdp with dpp but usually gets rigged out through federal might.now that apc has it,i wonder how okowa will do.in a free and fair poll,okowa will only win delta north.
you are not from delta state so no need arguing here......the only time ogboru had a chance to win was uduaghan's reelection,infact after that election that was when we got to know who he is.......ibori neutral and influence whittled down,na hin ayiri was working hard to convince him to defect? Abeg you are not from there,no need to argue
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by dokunbam(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74848974:

The place dey empty

They try sha.

I didn't expect these much people

Oh, you are one of the PDP guys on ground?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.