Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos (32369 Views)

President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by onubijoe(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
As it was from the beginning so shall it be forever and ever

PMB fell yesterday and he will continue to be falling till the end

senatordave1:

Only atiku will fall...on the 16th
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by ArticleBeast: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
seunmsg:
Delta is another state that will shock PDP. I see APC flipping the state and Ogboru becoming the next governor.
You are joking. I am there at the moment and the reason alot of people are there is because of the promised refreshment. Hope they fulfill it
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by shabak: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
AroleOduduwa:

Dream on, I streamed the event live and I can tell you from what I can see, Buhari would be lucky to get up to 80k vote
don't deceive your self this is when their dis patching
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by TIGRITIS: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Shameless Dullard. Going there to repeat same stupid programmed lines in his demented skull.

Corruption: before when I was in khaki i say you are guilty till you can prove innocent, but now I am in Agbada.

Security. Boko Haram was holding 17 local government under PDP but are not holding any under APC.

Economy. 16 years of PDP bla bla bla.

Nigeria must be cursed to have the Lifeless as President.
Buhari is this buhari is that all the time. I'm sure atiku must have recruited you thinking you have brain and you obviously lack it. Buhari is a cow, buhari has gay cows, buhari is a dullard, buhari has no sense, crap all the time.
You are really working very hard. He is on front page on almost all threads that has to do with buhari or atiku and always barking at the top of his voice. You seem to be the highest paid among the wailing squad. But what surprised me most is that he is still the first to shout 30k bmc or mqq is sleepless, na wa o. If after all this shout buhari com finally disgrace atiku, e be like say atiku go jail you for poor job. Try hard, pls harder.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bidi123: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hunger de delta sha
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Bidi123: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
APC can't win Delta State. It remains PDP and PDP shall it be.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 18, 2019
ada9ja:
the way you PDP talks sometimes, i think seun needs to re-evaluate the members here with a test of brain issue cos most of you are so demented and cursed
most of them are not normal.
They are sick.
Pay dem no mind Ada
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by RobbStark(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2019
senatordave1:

If so why bothered? By the way,Robb stark and the stark family befits a warrior like buhari not atiku or pdp.change it to tyron or baelish....

Buhari a warrior? nah
A warrior does not just sit down inside a rock and allow his people to be slaughtered by herdsmen and boko haram.
He takes decisive action immediately.

The man we have in Aso Rock is a Hen
With Atiku, all that will change.
Re: Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos by senatordave1(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2019
RobbStark:

Buhari a warrior? nah
A warrior does not just sit down inside a rock and allow his people to be slaughtered by herdsmen and boko haram.
He takes decisive action immediately.

The man we have in Aso Rock is a Hen
With Atiku, all that will change.
With atiku,it will get worse boy stark.only a southerner will change things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North / Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery / Heavy Shooting At Buguma In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.