Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Matrimony With A Song - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Matrimony With A Song (300 Views)

The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! / Simi And Adekunle Gold Mark Third Marriage Anniversary, Share Reassurance Vows / Duduke Singer – Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcoms Baby In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Matrimony With A Song by seriousmata: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Most people are still finding it hard to believe that Simi is now Adekunle’s “Gold”, but it has happened and the two pop stars are married.

The couple had a quiet traditional marriage with only 300 guests and no paparazzi to take photos.

To celebrate their love, the couple announced that they did a song together while they also wooed fans to expect a joint album soon.

In their song, both were professing undying love for each other and fans have already started comparing them to Jay Z and Beyonce, popular music stars.

In a note accompanying the song, Adekunle Gold thanked fans for their well wishes and explained their reasons for having a private off-media wedding.

https://seriousmata.com/2019/01/17/simi-and-adekunle-gold-celebrate-matrimony-with-a-song/

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Matrimony With A Song by jeremylawrence(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
good afternoon guys, please I need help on how to earn a little income to sustain myself in school. am currently a 200level student studying Theatre and film studies in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
I am still yet to pay my school fees and have been doing some menial jobs around my neighborhood. please, help me out.

(1) (Reply)

Which Website Builder Platform Is More Better: Wordpress Vs Blogger / Just For Laughs But Who Can Answer / APC Govt Has Cost Nigeria 20 Million Jobs – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.