Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Which Website Builder Platform Is More Better: Wordpress Vs Blogger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Website Builder Platform Is More Better: Wordpress Vs Blogger (300 Views)

Wordpress Vs PHP Which One Is A Better Option For Your Website / How To Create Free Website – Free Domain + Hosting With Best Website Builder / The CAC Platform Is An Absolute Mess. Headed By A Very Incompetent Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Website Builder Platform Is More Better: Wordpress Vs Blogger by healthmister01(m): 4:44am On Feb 07, 2019
A lot of comparism have been going on lately as to which platform is more better and easy to navigate between blogger and wordpress. Okay, i have use both platform- paid on wordpress and free on blogger. Through i enjoy wordpress then because its plugins are almost to a million and they make your site easy for SEO. however, wordpress blog are very difficult to maintain and harder to monetize for beginners. Their free are the worse compared to blogger. is a ugly subdomain example ikyle. wordpress. com to ikyle. .com. Which do you think looks professional, the of course. Blogger are criti-size because it lack of plugins. Blogger to me does not need plugins, i guess their GADGET are enough. i have heard hackers makes use of plugins, my blog wordpress was hacked once.
wordpress will take months, maybe years to rank on google, but is own by google itself.
As a beginner, its best you go for , their themes are wonderful. pls, check my signature 4 info
Re: Which Website Builder Platform Is More Better: Wordpress Vs Blogger by happyhai123: 6:39pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=healthmister01 post=75489968]A lot of comparism have been going on lately as to which platform is more better and easy to navigate between blogger and wordpress. Okay, i have use both platform- paid on wordpress and free on blogger. Through i enjoy wordpress then because its plugins are almost to a million and they make your site easy for SEO. however, wordpress blog are very difficult to maintain and harder to monetize for beginners. Their free are the worse compared to blogger. is a ugly subdomain example ikyle. wordpress. com to ikyle. .com. Which do you think looks professional, the of course. Blogger are criti-size because it lack of plugins. Blogger to me does not need plugins, i guess their GADGET are enough. i have heard hackers makes use of plugins, my blog wordpress was hacked once.
wordpress will take months, maybe years to rank on google, but is own by google itself.
As a beginner, its best you go for , their themes are wonderful. pls, check my signature 4 info[/quote
Don't worry is very easy to decide which is good for you and why. You can visit https://www.knowtoglobal.com/wordpress-vs-blogger-which-is-better-for-you/ for further information. I hope it will clear your doubt.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Elections / Attention!!!! To Whom It May Concern / Bond University Uk Excellence Scholarship In Australia[2019]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.