Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' (20953 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Weak and yet the people are dying to elect him, so is Atiku morally bankrupt, so why can't Nigerians make 2019 a year where they will give he boot to both APC and PDP?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Adakintroy: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tripleanthony:
that someone father. yes, Buhari is not trying and he can be voted out. but insulting him, haba no na. we are Nigerians and we respect our elders.
let vote not abuse the old man, no be him vote himself

FTC. I want to thank God for everything. am about to graduate( tho I know say work no dy 9ja). I told God after 6 months and no job I will apply for Navy, Air force, Army, Police, man o war, boyscout, custom and immigration.
I also want to send some love to all old ETI OSA community high school students, when I hammer I dy come greet una.
I miss my mum, God bless her soul. I have a very wonderful family.
shun election violence, let vote with love

Many of you do not know to respect your elders when they were calling Jonathan otuke drunkards.

How now you want us to see things different..the same people that rode on the back of hate speech want us to end it in there time.

I believe in respect of elders. BUT whatever a man sows they say he must wear.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by bizzibodi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Eedris what of u we overdose of Igbo don't blacken yur brain.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by semyman: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Thank you, but he is Buhari and not Jubril again abi?
Thank you
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adakintroy:

Many of you do not know to respect your elders when they were calling Jonathan otuke drunkards.

How now you want us to see things different..the same people that rode on the back of hate speech want us to end it in there time.

I believe in respect of elders. BUT whatever a man sows they say he must wear.
then let vote Buhari out.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by aku626(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Your concerns stems from our moral upbringing, which we pride ourselves in as a nation but in politics this culture has aided unfit persons like the president. Have you seen what goes down in the parliament in UK they say it as it is and that's the origin of the english Eedris used on the president.
Its is not the best way to put it but the president is exactly as described.
No coordinated speech, can't answer questions, looking frail please how else would you summarize those words? if not WEAK
Tripleanthony:
that someone father. yes, Buhari is not trying and he can be voted out. but insulting him, haba no na. we are Nigerians and we respect our elders.

FTC. I want to thank God for everything. am about to graduate( tho I know say work no dy 9ja). I told God after 6 months and no job I will apply for Navy, Air force, Army, Police, man o war, boyscout, custom and immigration.
I also want to send some love to all old ETI OSA community high school students, when I hammer I dy come greet una.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by LustreChris(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Vanguard News Nigeria

Buhari’s uppity is insulting to Nigerians
Urowayino Warami Urowayino Warami
8 hours ago
Buhari
Buhari

By Olu Fasan

SUCCESSIVE Nigerian leaders have either been utterly inept or woefully visionless, or both. But none combined incompetence with brazen arrogance. Except President Buhari. He is intolerably inept and unbelievably arrogant! Buhari’s ineptitude is recognised globally. Recently, the international consulting group, Eurasia, said in its 2019 Top Risk Report that Buhari “lacks the energy, creativity or political savvy to move the needle on Nigeria’s most intractable problems”. His stubbornness and arrogance are legendary too.

A British newspaper, Telegraph, once described Buhari as a “Headmasterly figure”, alluding to his didactic, “my way or the highway” approach to governance. In a recently leaked tape, Rotimi Amaechi, the Transport minister, said: “The president doesn’t listen to anybody. He doesn’t care”. Indeed, Buhari’s wife, Aisha, said as much. Referring to her husband, she told the BBC in 2016: “Sometimes, when one is doing something wrong and people talk to them, they should listen”. But what was Buhari’s response? He said: “I can claim superior knowledge over her and the rest of the opposition because, in the end, I have succeeded”.

President Buhari
That hubristic sense of “superior knowledge” has defined Buhari’s presidency. He has shown it in his idiosyncratic running of the economy, and in his insensitive handling of issues of national unity and social cohesion, such as his tacit support for the killer herdsmen and his lopsided, nepotistic appointments. I mean, consider his government’s recent ill-judged, ill-timed and insensitive attempt to remove and replace the Chief Justice of Nigeria on allegations of false asset declaration. Just a month before a general election! But leaving those aside, my focus here is on two seemingly symbolic gestures of Buhari’s uppity.

Have you noticed the APC’s new two four-fingered sign? President Buhari started it when he raised two four-fingered hands in the National Assembly while presenting the 2019 budget. The picture went viral, and the sign has now replaced the broom in Buhari’s re-election campaign. You may ask: why am I focusing on this sign? Well, two reasons.

First, the use of the sign in a self-entitled manner to suggest four more years is presumptuous and arrogant. Buhari’s presidency is internationally adjudged a failure. Just one year into his presidency, the cry across the country was: “This is not the change we voted for”. That sense of despondency remains today. A president seeking re-election in those circumstances should show humility. Instead, Buhari and his supporters are arrogantly raising two four-fingered hands at Nigerians. It is insensitive and provocative!

If you’er not aware of plot to arraign CJN Onnoghen resign, Frank tells Buhari

But the four-fingered sign grates for a more pernicious reason. It’s the symbol of the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist group linked with terrorism? Recently, the leader of the UK Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn, was widely condemned when it was discovered he had used the sign during a visit to a mosque in 2016. If President Buhari didn’t know what the sign represents, then he is appallingly ignorant of international affairs. But if he knew and still used the Rabi’ah sign, then he is unbelievably insensitive to Nigeria’s religious diversity. In any case, how could Buhari say he’s fighting Boko Haram and then promote a sign universally associated with Islamist terrorism? Unbelievable!

So much for the Rabi’ah sign. Let’s take another example of Buhari’s uppity. Recently, he said he would hand over his campaign to Bola Tinubu “in order to concentrate on governance”. My immediate reaction was: Why does Buhari keep insulting Nigerians? I mean, has he governed over the past 3½ years? He spent much of his presidency receiving treatment abroad for an undisclosed illness. As the Financial Times said, Buhari’s illness “has sapped his presidency of strength and direction”. Even when he is at home, he rarely goes to his office or attends meetings of the Federal Executive Council. Now, less than six months to the end of his term, and while seeking re-election, he suddenly wants to concentrate on governance rather than face the people he’s asking to re-elect him!

Where is democratic accountability? Where is respect for the electorate? An American president seeking re-election would never hand over his campaign to a party leader “to concentrate on governance”. Rather, he would be meeting the people, participating in presidential debates and live TV interviews. He would be working tirelessly to sell his record and future plans to the electorate. But Buhari is doing none of these; rather, he is outsourcing his re-election campaign, using Tinubu as a proxy. But Nigerians did not elect Tinubu in 2015 and will not elect him next month!

Of course, this plays into Tinubu’s strategic plan. He wants to run for president in 2023. As he traverses the length and breadth of Nigeria for Buhari’s re-election, he will also be building national support for his presidential ambitions. But this is dishonest and selfish politics. Tinubu should wait until 2023 to face Nigerians; Buhari should face them now. The president of Nigeria should not emerge through surrogacy!

As a Chatham House report rightly says, President Buhari is “an aloof and disengaged leader, ‘walled off’ from Nigerians”. But, even worse, his actions and utterances are disrespectful to Nigerians. This country has never had an elected leader like him!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
aku626:
Your concerns stems from our moral upbringing, which we pride ourselves in as a nation but in politics this culture has aided unfit persons like the president. Have you seen what goes down in the parliament in UK they say it as it is and that's the origin of the english Eedris used on the president.
Its is not the best way to put it but the president is exactly as described.
No coordinated speech, can't answer questions, looking frail please how else would you summarize those words? if not WEAK
yes his performed was so bad yesterday, if am his son I would have personally call him and tell him not to contest again. but the truth is the British and Americans don't have any respect for their leaders and elders. am 100% sure if you meet president Buhari now you will shake him with both of your hands but an american will hit their president with a bottle
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by davecris(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tripleanthony:

How did " Buhari is mentally and physically weak" translate to insult?, even when he's saying d obvious?. Statement of fact is never an insult.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by TheKingIsHere: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tripleanthony:

But when you guys were insulting GEJ you didn't know he was your elder? Thunder fire your head there
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

But when you guys were insulting GEJ you didn't know he was your elder? Thunder fire your head there
bro I never insulted GEJ. am not a Buhari or APC or PDP person. am a Nigerian first.. and we all share common values and moral
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
davecris:
How did " Buhari is mentally and physically weak" translate to insult?, even when he's saying d obvious?. Statement of fact is never an insult.
OK. picture someone saying that to your father. or a friend saying that to a very old man
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by harwokunle1236(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is incompetent .
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by aku626(m): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tripleanthony:

yes his performed was so bad yesterday, if am his son I would have personally call him and tell him not to contest again. but the truth is the British and Americans don't have any respect for their leaders and elders. am 100% sure if you meet president Buhari now you will shake him with both of your hands but an american will hit their president with a bottle
Bro believe me I won't. Except it's unavoidable, I won't go out of my way to say hello.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by zozin: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
after scamming someone ba

Yeah, your Father!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I never insulted GEJ. and we Nigerians should grow up from using some kinda words abeg..I no be APC person
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
aku626:

Bro believe me I won't. Except it's unavoidable, I won't go out of my way to say hello.
but you will first give him the respect as a father first before seeing him as a president
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by davecris(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tripleanthony:

OK. picture someone saying that to your father. or a friend saying that to a very old man
if my father or the old man is really weak mentally and physically, then it's no insult.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by TheKingIsHere: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tripleanthony:

bro I never insulted GEJ. am not a Buhari or APC or PDP person. am a Nigerian first.. and we all share common values and moral

If that's the case,did you make this statement you are making now when GEJ was insulted by APC supporters? Don't lie or else na hellfire dey sure for you.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by quickly: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tripleanthony:

This is not insult but fact - what would you expect of a '76 years " man . He might be 80 as real age.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
quickly:

This is not insult but fact - what would you expect of a '76 years " man . He might be 80 as real age.
he is old..yes.
he contested for an election.. Nigerians voted, he won
before he became a president, he was someone father
am not a Buhari fan. let vote him out with no insult
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
SPOT-ON!..... #FELA'S ALTER EGO!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

If that's the case,did you make this statement you are making now when GEJ was insulted by APC supporters? Don't lie or else na hellfire dey sure for you.
in my little way yes I did.. papa if there was anyone that believed in GEJ na me. but truth is that I can't insult him.. the man no be my mate
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Tripleanthony(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
davecris:
if my father or the old man is really weak mentally and physically, then it's no insult.
no wahala. just come out and vote.hope you have you PVC ready?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Ambassadors: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Recently, the international consulting group, Eurasia, said in its 2019 Top Risk Report that Buhari “lacks the energy, creativity or political savvy to move the needle on Nigeria’s most intractable problems”. His stubbornness and arrogance are legendary too.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by baysol: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
NairaMedia:
Controversial Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem has reacted to President Buhari's townhall appeance on National TV last night.

According to Eedris,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/buhari-is-weak-mentally-and-physically.html
That's why he's is world undisputed lifeless one.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by davecris(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tripleanthony:

no wahala. just come out and vote.hope you have you PVC ready?
ofcos yes.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by Forreellinc: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
akinszz:
na timaya talk am grin
grin as in that timaya mouth too bad
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by papiwyte(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Eedris dat weakness has kill his music career is talking shocked shocked shocked shocked

Buhari 2019=4+4
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by gidado14(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
NairaMedia:
Controversial Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem has reacted to President Buhari's townhall appeance on National TV last night.

According to Eedris,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/buhari-is-weak-mentally-and-physically.html

And he is your president and you are there still smoking weed upside down
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' by StFrankeinstein(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bro your comment is very matured & sensitive

Tripleanthony:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker / We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.