Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Do You Want To Increase Your Dick Size And End Premature Ejaculation See Solutio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Increase Your Dick Size And End Premature Ejaculation See Solutio (579 Views)

See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Increase Your Dick Size And End Premature Ejaculation See Solutio by osasdivine00: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Infertility and Premature ejaculation has been an High rate of problems faced by majority of men.

80% of men in Nigeria don't last more than 20 Minutes in bed. Once they dip it in, they are always out of control and it would never take up to five minutes to ejaculate inside their partner.

All these are common and differs from men to men, but I would rather say it's not very good.

Perhaps thou, most men are very good and healthy in sex.

A average healthy man could take up to one hour above in bed, and 8 minutes to ejaculate once he is near climax.

It's is wiser enough to last longer in bed rather than the Five minutes pour.

The longer you keep a woman, the more she will feel like doing it. The shorter you keep a woman, the more likely they get bored of.

The following aspects of sexual function and semen quality may affect fertility:

Libido: Otherwise known as sex drive, libido describes a person's desire to have sex. Foods or supplements that claim to increase libido are called aphrodisiacs.

Erectile dysfunction: Also known as impotence, erectile dysfunction is when a man is unable to develop or maintain an erection.

Sperm count: An important aspect of semen quality is the number or concentration of sperm cells in a given amount of semen.

Sperm motility: An essential function of healthy sperm cells is their ability to swim. Sperm motility is measured as the percentage of moving sperm cells in a sample of semen.

Testosterone levels: Low levels of testosterone, the male sex hormone, may be responsible for infertility in some men.

Apart from all these, a larger percentage of men still have issues with their dick size.

Below is one of the queries I have received from my previous clients�����.

Osas,

Many people believe size of the dick matters a lot. I am a guy that has a small dick, trust me there is no how well i use it that it can satisfy a woman. It's small.

My question is, is there any way a man that isn't comfortable with his dick, get to increase its size?

So we will have to deal with the following phenomena in this session.

1. Dick size

2. Premature ejaculation

Click below to continue reading.

http://13rulesofsexpurchase.wapgem.com

Re: Do You Want To Increase Your Dick Size And End Premature Ejaculation See Solutio by osasdivine00: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Do You Want To Increase Your Dick Size And End Premature Ejaculation See Solutio by osasdivine00: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Don't joke with little issues they can cause bigger ones
Re: Do You Want To Increase Your Dick Size And End Premature Ejaculation See Solutio by osasdivine00: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Dear Guys, Here Are Some Valentine Gifts To Give Your Nigerian Girlfriends / Laws Of Sexual Attraction In Marriage: Copyright®© Wazobia Tv Show. / How To Let Go Of Fake Friends And Toxic Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.