Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (58807 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Ojiofor: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
cheesy grin grin

He's medically and psychologically unfit.

But I'm sorry, PDP is a no go area for me! angry angry

So you prefer the medically and psychotically unfit Buhari to continue?
You are a closet Buhari supporter.we are not deceived.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:

Passingshot stop switching akants nah grin

You are very mistaken, check the profile again.
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

So you prefer the medically and psychotically unfit Buhari to continue?
You are a closet Buhari supporter. we are not deceived.

I am not denying that. Don't deceive yourself.

I'll always support him against anything coming from PDP
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by wirinet(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mandeyy:
He held unmerited posts for a long time. Buhari has been a mediocre right from the military. He wasn't qualified for any of them. They gave him those posts, not based on meritocracy but based on tribalism and nepotism. He failed all the military courses he attended both home and abroad.
And you have evidence he failed all military courses home and abroad? The way the military works is that you take courses and exams for each promotion. If you fail these courses you are not promoted and you might even be prematurely retired. You are telling us that Buhari failed all promotional exams?

You are insinuating that General Gowon appointed Buhari Governor of Gongola state Base on nepotism, General Obasanjo appointed Buhari petroleum minister based on nepotism, Shagari appointed Buhari GOC third armoured division, jos based on nepotism, General Babangida, Abacha, Dongoyaro, Idiagbon came together and appointed Buhari head of state based on nepotism, Abacha appointed Buhari PTF chairman based on nepotism and finally Buhari won the 2015 presidential elections based on nepotism.

There is no one, and I mean no one with a resume close to that of Buhari in Nigeria.

Please even though you hate Buhari, give the man some credit.
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Ojiofor: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

I am not denying that. Don't deceive yourself.

I'll always support him against anything coming from PDP

Another person will take over from Buhari whom you said is both medically and psychologically unfit to continue.A dead person can't rule over the living.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Bizibi(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
I thought it was a joke!!!! Why are they forcing this man to continue.....

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

Another person will take over from Buhari whom you said is both medically and psychologically unfit to continue.A dead person can't rule over the living.

Yes true!

Next! undecided
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by mastermaestro(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
pautex:
grin grin NOW THAT ATIKU HAS BEEN GRANTED ENTRY TO THE US, ITS IS A DONE DEAL. THUNDER FIRE APC AND THE DULLARD.

grin grin Where did you get that meme? I am laughing hard here. cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by sharpsecret: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
he said: "I am handing over this flag of honour to our presidential candidate." When the man to his left corrected him, saying "gubernatorial", Buhari responded with "to our senatorial candidate". Again, the man corrected him, saying "gubernatorial". This time, Buhari said: "governortorial candidate...this man is jubril of sudan..he is too old to learn cos he dint grow in nigeria,.the cabal is just forcing him and he will kip on making blunders

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by chloride6: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
rock003:

You seem hell bent on imposing a failure over the affairs of you destiny for another four years.

Even if there pay you tto be a fool, can't you honorably decline?

Hmmm.
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by DonDraper66: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
If i were to punish people on earth; it will be those supporting this cloned thing-called buhari. Buhari's mess in every angle is a sign of cloning. even a dog can't be so absent minded. pls join hand to vote out this "embe" from sudan.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Ngo94: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Where is your doctor’s report backing this claim that he is “sick and unhealthy”?
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by reachbenny(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR DEFINITION OF, 'INTEGRITY'?

Does Nigeria have a different definition?

This lie, lie integrity of PMB won't sell this 2019.

michoim:
what about that?..that cannot buy Atiku the integrity he lacks

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by HallaDaTruth: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Emmzy201:
Am waiting for to come and spew trash and defend her cow master
Don't mind that useless earthworm
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by chinedumoooo: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
He is a human prone to mistakes and human limitations.
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Emmzy201(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

i applied last year but ddnt work out
Sorry let's try again
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Shikini: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
DonDraper66:
If i were to punish people on earth; it will be those supporting this cloned thing-called buhari. Buhari's mess in every angle is a sign of cloning. even a dog can't be so absent minded. pls join hand to vote out this "embe" from sudan.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Ubdavis(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
But he will still win again
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
If not greed, selfishness and wickedness, how can any sensible person be campaigning for this man to continue in office.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by leospruce(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
DBlackCeazer:
Lies, I really don't know the kind of technology they used to doctor this video! grin
u wicked
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by leospruce(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
DBlackCeazer:
Lies, I really don't know the kind of technology they used to doctor this video! grin
u wicked lol
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
rexwalters:
As rightly said government business can be carried out in Hausa, Ibo and yoruba so says the constitution.

Awolowo and zik were scholars but power was given to Tafawa Balewa,Nigerians don't like highly educated people as rulers we prefer people that are like us,down right practical,Fela said I no be gentle man, I be African man original.
u must be mad to think balewa was nt articulate...dat a man couldn't differentiate tins well u are spewing thrash balewa was sound and apt so no go dee...its clear buhari is been used in a sane country osinbajo shd fly d flag for apc but our ethnocentrism ll nt allow d cabals ll rather de run tins no wonder de are making a mess of cjn case

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
We no care; even a dead Buhari with integrity is better than a live corrupt Atiku - sai Baba all the way.
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by jibrilELsudan: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Even if Buhari has Down syndrome we will still vote for him.

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by koyeni(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nigeria!!
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by orisa37: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2019
God help us.
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
wirinet:

And you have evidence he failed all military courses home and abroad? The way the military works is that you take courses and exams for each promotion. If you fail these courses you are not promoted and you might even be prematurely retired. You are telling us that Buhari failed all promotional exams?

You are insinuating that General Gowon appointed Buhari Governor of Gongola state Base on nepotism, General Obasanjo appointed Buhari petroleum minister based on nepotism, Shagari appointed Buhari GOC third armoured division, jos based on nepotism, General Babangida, Abacha, Dongoyaro, Idiagbon came together and appointed Buhari head of state based on nepotism, Abacha appointed Buhari PTF chairman based on nepotism and finally Buhari won the 2015 presidential elections based on nepotism.

There is no one, and I mean no one with a resume close to that of Buhari in Nigeria.

Please even though you hate Buhari, give the man some credit.
Mr man, stop doubting me. Ask el-Rufai. He once said it. Besides, when Balewa was prime minister, any Northern Military officer who failed a course was normally promoted. He was doing it to get more Northerners on the officer cadre, cos he was advised that the South had more military officers than the North.

In action then, the Southern military officers were more brave and professional than their Northern counterparts. That was even when corruption, division, tribalism crept into Nigeria, cos that was the "remote" cause of the civil war, since the Southern officers felt cheated. Therefore, the North guided by the British has always been the problem of Nigeria.

Buhari was a mediocre military officer. The skirmish Nigeria had with Niger that Buhari took the praise today for defeating Niger was not his handiwork. Chris Ugokwe was the brain behind that.

See the link where el-Rufai said it on national TV (el-Rufai was in the PDP then). Thank God it's here on Nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/4329133/just-buhari-failed-all-senior http://republicreporters.com/buhari-failed-all-military-exams-he-took-in-nigeria-and-uses-psc-met-for-officers-who-were-successful-in-exam/
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Konquest: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
maasoap:

May be we're indirectly voting for Osinbajo grin
^^^^
grin grin ... I like your reference to Osinbajo... subconsciously
many are rooting for APC because of him as I find him to
be the BEST VP Nigeria has ever had since 1979!

OK... Even if PMB has dementia, there is a cure for
that NOW. Parkinsons and Alzheimers also have
treatments/cures now and these slip of tongues can
happen to anyone - both young and old.

I think it is ridiculous for Prof. Kperogi and others
to be gloating that PMB has dementia.

Thank goodness there are treatments for that now
which President Buhari or ANYONE can go for if that
is exactly what is going on.

I have also had some slip of tongues in the past
due to "low energy levels" from NOT sleeping well
and even from an illness such as fever.

I wonder what kind of WICKED PERSON
KPEROGI is... imagine gloating over the
FACT that a 76 year-old had a slip of
tongue and calling it dementia.

I have always insisted since reading his
hate speeches and personal attacks on people
3 years ago that Kperogi LACKS emotional
intelligence!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) / I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.