Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (58812 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by sfsmng: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Fuckdamod: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
deji17:
See wailing. Majority of the people dropping comments are LiePOb members. Buhari will defeat your candidate . You can take that to the bank.
For ur yeye mind all yorubas are supporting buhari and the ones not supporting him are all igbos. Keep playing tribal cards, u won't end well with it.
you are a Disgrace to humanity.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
I knew my vote was WASTED when it took the dumb dude 6 whole months to assemble POLITICAL JOBBERS INSTEAD OF SEASONED TECHNOCRATS AS MINISTERS, hence recessions & mal administration.

I CAN'T WAIT TO UN-VOTE THE REDUNDANT /CLANISH CROOK.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Sonoyom(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
Senile dementia

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
His close advisers should have known about this...this didn't start on that campaign day...they shouldn't have let him out.....
Buhari is surrounded by people that don't want him in that seat anymore. Clearly they want his disgrace shown to the world....

He should just resign and not let tinubu and the cabals push him

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Bakeroy: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
The power to decide who lead us in the next four years is in our hands, please let us use it well this time, let us come out and vote. If must of us stays indoor during this forthcoming election this is what we will get in the next four years and even worse. It is saddening that with the number able and well-educated people Nigeria is having, this is what a group is parading as its Governatorial... sorry ... Senatorial, ...sorry, Presidential aspirant of their party.

God help us scatter the plans of the wicked against Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
People supporting Buhari are now looking stupid to me because their Ignorance is on another level, No one said You should Vote for Atiku but Buhari Is not Capable no matter how you choose to ignore it. If Buhari Win the Upcoming Election and things in this country don't change, Don't ever in Your life Blame Him because i Can assure you that thunder will fire you if you blame Buhari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by abjonline(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
How I wished my dear nation will vote and INTELLIGENT fellow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by musa234(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari keeps disgracing this country almost every minute of the day.. How did I even vote for this man? The mistake shall be corrected come next month insha Allah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by mozona(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olodo

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by KoeChz(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
jamjo:
apc know what they are doing when they concession him as the party flag bearer even though they knew his capability and health status. People voted for "saint" buhari and what happened next a bunch of corrupt cabals "presidency" keep ruling through the back door.

This is their modules operandi

Why can't my fellow Nigerians see the handwriting on the wall Buhari has (NOTHING) to offer to Nigeria as a country anymore. Old age has caught up with him, he is sick and tired to me, it is not an early stage of dementia but full-blown. It is not a joke anymore if this is what a country with about 200 million people can offer to the world as its president then my people we all are doomed.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Shuugar98(f): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
i can't believe illiterate herdsmen is the president of my country...no wonder he wanted to handover his campaign to Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by KoeChz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
apc know what they are doing when they concession him as the party flag bearer even though they knew his capability and health status. People voted for "saint" buhari and what happened next a bunch of corrupt cabals "presidency" keep ruling through the back door.

This is their modules operandi

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Realist2: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari case is very very unfortunate one, in fact he represents everything bad

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
don't Vote for Atiku because of his past crimes but Buhari is also not capable too you can opt for other candidates. Buhari hardly achieved anything for 4 years because he is incapable, I remembered When Aishat Complained that there are some people controling the government not Buhari .... it is very clear now

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by rock003: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
chloride6:
Another pained man

You seem hell bent on imposing a failure over the affairs of you destiny for another four years.

Even if there pay you tto be a fool, can't you honorably decline?

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Chubhie: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol! My belle o my head o!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by lordswill03: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
And what's up with the plenty thank you very much. Wasn't he supposed to say congratulations or something?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by KoeChz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
The yoruba apc politicians behind this evil plot are behind buhari not even because of the southwest presidency, but for personal gains when obviously it is a threat to the sovereignty

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Rizstar: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
It is not dementia. Simply jubril of Sudan. If you know you know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Yankee101: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Now you know why Malami and Co are running circles around him

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Kingwalker34(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by carlos1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
D idiot will die on dat seat.
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fuckdamod:

If pdp is a no go area then u are ready to continue with a medically and psychologically unfit president.
Typical Yoruba angry

Forget trying to get at me with the "Typical Yoruba"

Like I said, PDP is a No No!
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Debra911(f): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oh Lord have mercy, how can this man b my president again... The more he appears on campaign ground, d more his secrets are exposed.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bibors:
I pity those Buharideens who see that he man in Aso rock has multiple issues and isn't fit to manage his cows not to talk of a nation and they keep chanting Sai baba.

These men have another hidden agenda which will be made public one day.
He is suffering from CEREBRAL SUFFOCATION

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by LZAA: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
cheesy grin grin

He's medically and psychologically unfit.

But I'm sorry, PDP is a no go area for me! angry angry
Passingshot stop switching akants nah grin

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Debra911:
Oh Lord have mercy, how can this man b my president again... The more he appears on campaign ground, d more his secrets are exposed.
The MAN is finished.
A stupid man refuses to take a BOW.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
KoeChz:
The yoruba apc politicians behind this evil plot are behind buhari not even because of the southwest presidency, but for personal gains when obviously it is a threat to the sovereignty
Yes
You have a point. And this one that calls himself RCCG PASTOPRENEUR, is a disgrace of a man despite his academic accomplishments
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by jumobi1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
UceeGod:
I doubt he will last 4 more years even if he eventually wins considering the rigour involved in that office. May God’s will be done in this coming elections

Osinbajo has been the de facto president for years. Buhari stays in the oza room.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) / Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.