Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (58813 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by 8stargeneral: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chai, president of nation, spit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by bedspread: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Am Speechless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Racoon(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
GlorifiedTunde:
cheesy grin grin He's medically and psychologically unfit.But I'm sorry.PDP is a no go area for me! angry angry
[/s]
Yet your likes have been marketing this monumental failure & disappointment as president?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by reuben79: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
d bloods of d people dat die betw 2015 to 2019 ar crying,dis is jst d begining.he never see anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by win2kwire: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bibors:
I pity those Buharideens
who see that he man in Aso rock has multiple issues and isn't fit to manage his cows not to talk of a nation and they keep chanting Sai baba.
These men have another hidden agenda which will be made public one day.

I think the correct name for his supporters is BUHARITARDS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by skukimania(f): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
At this point, I am giving my mandate to Sowore. I don't care whether he wins or not!

I am fed up with both APC and PDP.

OK? Bye.

6 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Emmzy201(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Me too.

Na woman?

He is a She
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Kennydoc(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
optimusprime2:
Then the same Nigerians who discovered he has dementia are at the verge of electing another old man into power....

I wonder how people feel when they travel abroad and say "Baba is my president" if asked about who Nigeria's president is.

Tchai.

It's not really about age. Donald Trump is also 72 like Atiku, and it was Trump who called Buhari lifeless.
Atiku is energetic, agile and is still mentally smart.
Buhari has shown that he isn't the one administrating the country. He just doesn't know what is happening.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Emmzy201(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

We are finished cheesy
Let's run away to Canada jare

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by mushystuff: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
michoim:
what about that?..that cannot buy Atiku the integrity he lacks

So called integrity without mental acuity and alertness is equal to zero. If there is no presence of mind and ability to assert said integrity in one's office then wetin you gain?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by willyo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
anybody still supporting Buhari for the number one seat is clearly insane

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by chiangwar: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hahahahhahahah! Nigerians, is this the kind of president you want again? A man that fell yesterday, sign number one, today he is handling over flag to another presidential candidate sign number two, yet, some foolish Nigerians are still supporting him, Buhari has given us Thousand and 1 reasons not to Vote for him.. Be Wise @APC has a ghost presidential candidate, it is not Buhari.
Vote for ATIKU
#BNWA
#TheAtikulatedPlans.

tendingNews:
Nigerians React As President Buhari hands over APC Flag of honor to Delta State "presidential candidate" "senatorial candidate" "governortorial candidate"

Buhari was to hand over the party's flag to the Delta State governorship candidate of the party.

However, he said: "I am handing over this flag of honour to our presidential candidate." When the man to his left corrected him, saying "gubernatorial", Buhari responded with "to our senatorial candidate". Again, the man corrected him, saying "gubernatorial". This time, Buhari said: "governortorial candidate".

Sharing the video, Bamikole Banks Omisore wrote:

"President

@MBuhari

IS TIRED. he has handed over the

@APCNigeria

Presidential flag to someone else to be the candidate. Lol."

Also reacting after sharing the video,

Farooq Kperogi wrote:.

"Every single day, Buhari shows tell-tale signs of dementia. He can't tell a presidential candidate, a senatorial candidate & a gubernatorial candidate apart. If Nigeria were a functional nation, the National Assembly would've declared him incapacitated & removed him from office"

Watch the full video here

See more reactions from Nigerians...

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/buhari-hands-over-apc-flag-to-delta.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by edibobo: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
What do you expect from Jubrin of Sudan ? One Day One Disgrace......who did we offend ?

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Emmzy201:

Let's run away to Canada jare

i applied last year but ddnt work out
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by namio10: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Racoon:
Senile demential/Alzheimer's disease? This is what happens when you plagiarized people concepts/ideas till you forge your age.How can Buhari younger sis be older than him?

Buhari should have gone home after first term, without all these disgrace coming to him now.
Nigerians mostly reduce their ages by up to ten years through court affidavits, that's how Buhari is officially younger than his younger sister.

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by adams123: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Is not by English, let him rule us for the next 4yrs with his mother dialete since we failed to provide an alternative .... PDP has ruined the nation b4...No to Atiku plsssss..

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by nzeadachie: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wey that BBQ guy?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by kunleweb: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Salamrushdie

Farahaideed

Madamexcellency

Come and see our governatorial candidate o

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by ejose4real: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm..... Bubu
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by rexwalters: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
knightsTempler:
Based on academic record, Buhari wont even be hired to manage a @KFC outlet. Based on business record (150 cows that dont increase) he wont qualify for a bank loan. With his health condition criminals are still forcing him to run. He also failed as a military leader, Yet, Nigerians expect this man to prosper Nigeria! I’m sorry. Truth is bitter!
What does your father do for a living?was the late yaradua healthier than President Buhari when he won the election in 2007?Keep deceiving yourself,no bodies fault you can't qualify for a visa to leave Nigeria.
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Mcreloaded(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
What better time for the Ikorodu boiz to perform on this drama
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by rexwalters: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
adams123:
Is not by English, let him rule us for the next 4yrs with his mother dialete since we failed to provide an alternative .... PDP has ruined the nation b4...No to Atiku plsssss..
As rightly said government business can be carried out in Hausa, Ibo and yoruba so says the constitution.

Awolowo and zik were scholars but power was given to Tafawa Balewa,Nigerians don't like highly educated people as rulers we prefer people that are like us,down right practical,Fela said I no be gentle man, I be African man original.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by kelv123: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
we don't need this kind president again.... Nigeria youth wake up. Atiku and Buhari are too old to rule now.. let look for am alternative.
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by SalamRushdie: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
knightsTempler:
Based on academic record, Buhari wont even be hired to manage a @KFC outlet. Based on business record (150 cows that dont increase) he wont qualify for a bank loan. With his health condition criminals are still forcing him to run. He also failed as a military leader, Yet, Nigerians expect this man to prosper Nigeria! I’m sorry. Truth is bitter!

Chai @ KFC outlet !!! he will not be allowed to buy a meal KFC outlet because he is not sane enough to place a proper order

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by grandstar(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dementia is a completely useless illness.

Pray that even your enemy never has this ailment!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by InvertedHammer: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
InaNla:
I advise some evil touts in NIgeria to allow Buhari to go attend to his health.
/
Think about what they did to comatose Yar'Adua just to retain power. Even your so-called men of gods were bribed and they swore that they met healthy Yar'Adua. The National Assembly also went mute until Dora Akunyili has had enough of the shenanigans. Trillions of naira is at stake. So don't expect them to give up without a fight.

Imagine the length they can go with Buhari who can walk and mumble.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by rexwalters: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
namio10:

Buhari should have gone home after first term, without all these disgrace coming to him now.
Nigerians mostly reduce their ages by up to ten years through court affidavits, that's how Buhari is officially younger than his younger sister.
Did your parents tell you they reduced their ages?how did you get to that conclusion?
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by SalamRushdie: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
kunleweb:
Salamrushdie

Farahaideed

Madamexcellency

Come and see our governatorial candidate o

this is absolutely sad , I was of the school that wants Buhari sent back to Daura because he is incompetent but now I want him sent back to save the old man from the cabal punishing him like this for their own selfish interest...

Let us join hands and save Buhari from the senile slavery by the cabal by voting him out .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by bikefab(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Choi...what a disaster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by InaNla(f): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Think about what they did to comatose Yar'Adua just to retain power. Even your so-called men of gods were bribed and they swore that they met healthy Yar'Adua. The National Assembly also went mute until Dora Akunyili has had enough of the shenanigans. Trillions of naira is at stake. So don't expect them to give up without a fight.

Imagine the length they can go with Buhari who can walk and mumble.

/

Painfully, you are right.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by kunleweb: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

this is absolutely sad , I was of the school that wants Buhari sent back to Daura because he is incompetent but now I want him sent back to save the old man from the cabal punishing him like this for their own selfish interest...

Let us join hands and save Buhari from the senile slavery by the cabal by voting him out .

My brother as usual. You've made my day

Thanks for making me laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by bimtee2001(f): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
I agree with you. Let's vote for other parties but APC or PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) / Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.