Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/19 (229 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/19 by dallyemmy: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/19 by dallyemmy: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, January 18, 2019) - *Divinely Satisfied?*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because You are the source of all true, lasting and enduring blessings.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, destroy every spirit of covetousness and greed, in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me the grace to live a life of godliness and contentment, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let Your blessings that maketh rich without adding sorrow, enter into my labours, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, deliver me from the relentless pursuit of worldly and mundane things at the expense of maintaining, a close walk and relationship with You, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, arise, and scatter every trap set for me by the enemies, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, peace and divine satisfaction, over all that You have blessed him with, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, give me the grace, not to abuse or overwork myself, to the detriment of my body system, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/19 by dallyemmy: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2019
FRIDAY 18th Jan 2019
DAY 8: PRAYER OF DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT

1. Intense praise and worship

2. Ask God for mercies for past acts of non commitment

3. Pray that you will be more available for God use this year. 2 Tim 2:21

4. Pray that our Churches at home and abroad will be more committed to the courses of mission outreaches. 2 Cor. 6:1

5. Pray that they will be more passionately involved in missions, evangelism, Church planting and discipleship this year. Matt 28: 19

6. Pray that they will do this by the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Lk.24:49; Acts1:8;

7. Ask the Lord to send more (Labourers) missionaries to un-reached people groups. Matt 9:37-38, Mk.16:15.

8. Pray that the Church will have willingness and passion to commit more resources to missions, support and empowering of missionaries.

9. Pray that the end time spirit of lukewarmness will lose its hold over the life of brethren in the Church of God. 2 Tim 3:4

10. Pray that your love for God and the things of His house shall not wax cold. 2 Tim 3:2

(1) (Reply)

Opinion | Extreme Religiosity A Cankerworm In The Nigerian Society / 2019 General Elections 21 Days Prayer For Nigeria / FROM Sorrow To JOY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.