Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics (54107 Views)

Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
decatalyst:
Can you imagine where a supposed selfless hero is kept, in a fvucking wheelbarrow!!

Isn't here a sh!thHole indeed!

I feel ashamed for this country! sad
cry I know a Colonel downed like this. May GOD punish all Buhari apologists. May the blood of the innocent be required of all involved in this to their tenth generations.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Guess they cannot afford stretchers or body bags,they put person pickin inside wheel barrow.the guy had sad eyes.sad from fighting a war he knew nothing about. Do not rest in peace Joel Miles, until those who helped you die die wrecthedly themselves

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Elijah4332: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
So sad...
RIP cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by nom44311: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
decatalyst:
Can you imagine where a supposed selfless hero is kept, in a fvucking wheelbarrow!!

Its magnanimous calling Nigeria a third world. I looked with awe at the pictures coming out of Kenyan armed forces response in the wake of the terrorist attack. Nigeria is not, sorry, never gonna get it right, I'm really saddened to say this.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by exzywillipaton: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
decatalyst:

n
This proves
Donal triumph right

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by musa234(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Why was he put in a wheelbarrow? Everything in this country is just degrading.No respect for our gallant men unlike the olden days.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
So they carried his body in a wheelbarrow? Dammm!! Nigerian Government sure has no respect..

All he had to do was Go AWOL once the thought came into his mind.
but were are all those people who like to place curses or believe in Curses? why can't the just place a their curses on Boko haram, infact the soldiers wouldn't need weapons, just place Bags of curses on them. simple!!

Maybe because curses are just bullsheet!!
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Jowanson: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
BoneBlogger:
A young and gallant soldier has been killed while fighting Boko Haram insurgents at the battlefield in the northern part of Nigeria.

The soldier identified as Joel Miles, was killed recently in line of duty while purportedly making plans to travel abroad. 

A close friend of the slain soldier, shared a chat they had before his death, which revealed that he had been in the bush/battlefield for three years.

The soldier who said he's tired of his job, reportedly claimed that all his colleagues whom he arrived the post with - are dead. 

His corpse has been recovered and is set to be buried soon. May his soul rest in peace.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/soldier-killed-in-battlefield-while-making-plans-to-travel-abroad-graphic-photos.html

Sad sad! May his soul rest in peace
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Reeses:
After seeing this hero on a wheelbarrow I am rethinking my options not return back to Nigeria..This is insane!!!!
Return to where? Better stay where you are

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by BruncleZuma: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Triangles1:
We should blame PDP dansuki for the weapon money. Stop quoting me except you have fact to defend dansuki and PDP.

The Director of Military Procurement was asked how he got the luxurious villas he has in Dubai and he said he saved for them...funny enough that man's name is Buratai.

You should forward your complaints to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Ayomosix(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
100 SOLDIERS GO DIE WITHIN A DAY FOR U.S AND THE KILLERS WILL STILL BE THERE ROAMING FREELY, THEY GO DON RAIN HELL FIRE FOR BOKO HARAM HEAD, EVEN TRUMP GAN GO FIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Willie2015: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
RIP Gallant!

I see no reason why any soldier should complain knowing what you signed up for.

I understand if the welfare isn't considered but complaining you're in the bush or soldiers dying is like a butcher running away from blood stain.

Pls stop writing this way ....
Its simply out of place for this guy to be in that war zone for 3 yrs ....
Haba....

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sad
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by odimbannamdi(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
this is just sad
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by numen(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
santopelele:
G stands for goat.
mr space booker
Goat stands for Greatest Of All Times tongue grin
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
dokyOloye:
Every southerner and Christian in that army should abandon that army now for the northern muslims to confront the fire they ignited.
The deaths are too much

That's it bro. When the Southerners were sending kids to school or to go and learn trade these people were sending theirs to Quranic Schools. And what do they learn there?
"Every infidels don't deserve to live" .

Now the aftermath is Bokoharam and its the Southern Soldiers that are being killed everyday like chicken.

They should allow the Northerners to face the Boko boys now. At least they will understand each other's language.

The way things are going all the Southern Soldiers in the Arm will be finished and then the Northern soldiers will be used to face the rest of us. The Fulani Agenda gradually materialising.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by kheny12(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
I can never allow any of my loved ones to become a Nigerian soldiers, country that doesn't protect her citizens.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by mctfopt: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
ehissi:
What the hell is all this bullshiit? angry

3years in the Zanga, why dem no go kill am? angry

That more than enough time to develop war fatigue. There are not suppose to spend more than 3months, highest 6months on tour........ angry

P.D - Punishment Duty should not exceed 1year. What is wrong with all these craze people sef....... angry

Dem suppose demote the fellow whey dey arrange duty roaster/posting letter for these rank and file to corporal below....... angry

I'm 100% with you on this. The people in charge of drafting these soldiers needs a brain check! How can a sane person keep a soldier in war zone for 36 months without break? Damn!
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Seeing his corpse in a wheel barrow makes me wanna take out all his bosses right now. What kind of nonsense is this? No fvcking respect for a dead soldier who paid an ultimate price? Nigeria is a sh1thole.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by kenx1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
On a wheelbarrow no respect for the falling oh God!!!!!! Oh God!!!!! Oh God!!!!!!
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
And osinbajo with his rat face was denying that the army's morale was low yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Rolly22(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Where ever he is now he should be aware that God protects no one and give no body a preferential treatment because God does not exist

Fact
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Barfibassey(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
I pray the come back to their senses and act fast before the keep on losing their lifes anyhow
stand for coup
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by IYANGBALI: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
He is still young so I know he will relocate to another country to continue his live till he gets to age 70
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by polofemo: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Where ever he is now he should be aware that God protects no one and give no body a preferential treatment because God does not exist
Only a fool says God does not exist

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by stagger: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Carried in a wheelbarrow. What a life!
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by propsvila: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
What comes to my mind now is $1 Billion Dollar Budget. So this barrow is among the equipment that gulped our 1 Billion Dollar. Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Imagine this people kept him in the jungle for three years.when you dead them cover am up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.