Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally (27358 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday / Governor Obaseki Given A Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Benin After Osun Victory / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally by senatordave1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
bbxxxxxx:
, majority of the paid supporters don't even have pvc, those with pvc won't sell their vote. Forget about the election between obaseki and ize iyamu, the average bini person don't see anything good in him that was why they sold their vote,. Atiku will win by a wide margin.

With anenih out,who will match edo apc?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally by porthouse7(f): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Nonsense and senseless next level.

Imagine Buhari telling Kogi people that he will do well if voted for second term, and I ask myself what he has been doing in the past 3+ years.

APC as a party are taking Nigerians for fools, but the joke is on them.

THEY WILL LOOSE WOEFULLY NEXT MONTH

wetin PDP do in 16yrs, we need to be clever youths in dis country
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally by olusipimp(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
teekay213:
He will not return to Abuja ijn
It's you that won't get to ur destination since you wish ur fellow human death, as you wish others, so be it to you and your family... born and unborn
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally by tit(f): 2:19am On Jan 18, 2019
local osu pig
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally by frayozzz: 3:57am On Jan 18, 2019
#THINK

Re: President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally by doctimonyeka(m): 5:11am On Jan 18, 2019
OldBeer:
Of course, you will know who a "slowpoke" is.
Remember your mother is a møron. grin
You lack home training... Your mum is a LovePeddler... Never you mention my mom here again if you don't know who I'm especially since I never quoted you or referred to you.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benin For Next Level Rally by OldBeer: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
doctimonyeka:
You lack home training... Your mum is a LovePeddler... Never you mention my mom here again if you don't know who I'm especially since I never quoted you or referred to you.
Another mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April / Dino Melaye Campaigns In Koton Karfe, Kogi LGA (Drone Shots) / APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.