Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Adekunle Gold Says He's Been Dating Simi For 5 Years #simigold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Says He's Been Dating Simi For 5 Years #simigold (598 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Davido: "I Have Been Dating Chioma For 5 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Says He's Been Dating Simi For 5 Years #simigold by maxigrammedia(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adekunle Gold finally and officially opens up to marrying Simi in a not he sent out to announce the release of his new music video. The popular "Ire" singer sent out a mail to his fans saying he got engaged to Simi in 2018 and finally married her in 2019. He also confirmed that he had been dating Simi for 5 years before she finally said Yes to his marriage proposal last year #Simigold.

Earlier in 2018, I asked my girl of 5 years to be my wife. Knowing all of my imperfections and shortcomings, she said yes!
This January, before God and our family, we vowed to do this thing called life together.
To be honest, it’s easy to get lost in the limelight; so we definitely have a slightly obsessive desire for a private life that belongs to just us.
We planned on sharing a little bit of the beginning of our forever with you. Thankfully my team got kudos on our little Island with us to capture some of these moments for you.
I see all your beautiful wishes for me and mine. I want to thank you for that and hope our union bring more Magic. Here’s your first look. PROMISE.

https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2019/01/adekunle-gold-says-hes-been-dating-simi.html

(1) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Spotted Fixing A Lady’s Hair In A Salon / Cardi B Appears In Court Over Strip Club Brawl / Bbnaija:man Strips Him Self While Fighting To Get Auditioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.