Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,889 members, 7,821,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau (9308 Views)

Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps / FGN Releases Prices For The New Nigerian E-passports / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
So we have not been printing our passports.

Aaaaah common Passport!!!

This Country is a disgrace. Imaging America going to produce their passport in another Country Or Greece , Germany printing outside.

Is it the money to buy the Machines that we don't have or the Brains to operate it.

I'm leaving Nigeria tomorrow and nobody should beg me to stay. I'm fed up.

grin laughing at my country
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by ogunmourinho(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
embarassed ok, election don dey come
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
yes! ABA Made. grin or Daura made.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
tamethem:
So we have not been printing our passports.

Aaaaah common Passport!!!

This Country is a disgrace. Imaging America going to produce their passport in another Country Or Greece , Germany printing outside.

Is it the money to buy the Machines that we don't have or the Brains to operate it.

I'm leaving Nigeria tomorrow and nobody should beg me to stay. I'm fed up.

grin laughing at my country
grin grin it's Embarrassing. Giant of Africa
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by nextstep(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
By soon, he means 2051
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Beautyaddy: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol!!...So where is the Nigeria E- passport currently made from?
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by dazzlingd(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
So we don't produce this thing in Nigeria, the black race is a curse
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Glink2018(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
Are we sayin that our passports are produced by foreigners ?

Yes! Since the inception of e-passport...
....and also the foreign company monitor and manage the database on behalf of the govt agency
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Glink2018:

Yes! Since the inception of e-passport...
....and also the foreign company monitor and manage the database on behalf of the govt agency

I need access to that database. Do you know the name of the company that manages the database ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by omoluka: 5:12am On Jan 18, 2019
I don't believe this fake news, ordinary passport?
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by dfrost: 6:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Menusvan:
I hope this will be into use

Yes it will. cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by dfrost: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2019
nextstep:
By soon, he means 2051

No. He is right (if the government and thieves in high places allow the Nigerian company to do it). This year, we should start local production of the e-passports.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by dfrost: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
E-Passport my foot! Na E-Passport we go chop?

Is that a priority? Millions of Nigerian souls wallow away daily due to poverty and hunger... yet Politicians become richer daily. angry angry

Na E-Passport go choke y'all, I swear! angry angry angry

IjebuWarrior calm down. E dey pain everybody, but raising our bp on top these thieves no worth am. At least man fit carry kpali for 10 years while waiting to step out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by hammed71(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2019
dfrost:

IjebuWarrior calm down. E dey pain everybody, but raising our bp on top these thieves no worth am. At least man fit carry kpali for 10 years while waiting to step out.
true
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau by Glink2018(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

I need access to that database. Do you know the name of the company that manages the database ?

Google will be your good companion

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAAN Suspends Four Over Security Breach At Lagos Airport / The Other Side Of Life In Canada / Protesting Arik Air Workers Shut Down Lagos Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.