Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos (52834 Views)

"I Bless The Day We Met": 25-yr-old Man Shows Off His Older Girlfriend Who's 32 / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Charismurphy1: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by bizhop01: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
fabulousfortune:
Can someone remove dat emoji

THAT EMOJI WILL SMELL

1 Like

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by omoteacher(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

No need to be on Twitter nor Facebook cos all the rubb*$h will be dumped here in NL. NL has really lost its value,i missed NL of 2011-2014.

3 Likes

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by chuksohams(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dat guy on 1st pic no wear shirt oo
U sure say no be squatters dem be fa
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Uyi168: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
This one na coded okpo..
Or how Una reason am..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Sugarboyy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Omololu001:
That guy is a cultist
a confirm one

7 Likes

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
a man
what a shame
marrying gabbage
all these ugly dic suckin ho's
oba market hair dresser okpo them
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Boss13: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nice one - I like her post already. Very matured.
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
This one i rest my case jeje

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
I wonder why women act all surprised when their man proposes. It means they did not define their relationship from the outset.

3 Likes

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
nurez305:
After some Facebook guys must have dig bore hole in-between her leg, she finally end her career with this unfortunate guy lipsrsealed angry
The end is not near until he takes you to the alter. Most guys will quickly slide a ring to your finger to gain access in between your laps

3 Likes

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Nature8(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
dainformant:
A lady has nothing but sweet words for her partner after accepting his marriage proposal.

The lady identified as Cynthia who is based in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, received a surprise proposal from her lover whom she met on Facebook some time ago. 

After saying a big YES to his proposal, the excited lady took to Facebook (where she met him) to publicly profess her love for him. 

She wrote; 

Our journey isn’t going to be perfect but its gonna be ours. And I will stick with you till the end. I said yes to my best friend, soulmate, Painkiller. My chocolate.  

I love you so much my diced pineapples.  My chief daddy.  Best gift from Facebook. 

I bless the day I accepted your friend request.

Congratulations to the soon-to-be bride. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/i-bless-the-day-i-accepted-your-request-lady-who-met-her-fiance-on-facebook.html

Wow! Lovely cheesy

Congrats cheesy cheesy
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
My own Facebook love that year. We broke up even before we met grin grin grin
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by otolorinola(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yoruba people would say " Omo táa fi ijó fe, Iran ni yoo wò lo".
Eeri didirin keji naa, tó sègò bi ti tata.
What a pity.
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by lilmax(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ishilove:
I wonder why women act all surprised when their man proposes. It means they did not define their relationship from the outset.
you're not women babe
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by namo77: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wawu grin
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
lilmax:
you're not women babe
It's exasperating. After dating over a year, when he proposes they start shedding fake tears, as if they were in the relationship for the nacks alone and this proposal is an added freebie.

You should be able to define your relationship within the first two months.

2 Likes

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
I remember my ex used to call me diced pineapple ,she loves it when I eat pineapples and bust in her mouth.she swallows too.
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by BamideleIyanu89: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Before you please check

How to produce a Nice Gel Air Freshener and Make money from it

http://nltrends.com.ng/make-a-nice-gel-air-fresherr/
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by dokyOloye: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
koyyes:
Hmmn

The kind beatings wey this babe go chop from this tout eh.

Any ways, they fit each other. She looks razz.
For the guy to fit wear that red beret in Port Harcourt or even d whole south mean say na senior cultist.
E don be for the girl ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Not dressed properly bt whatever makes u happy. Congrats.
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by bobordaboy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
kai !!! ah swear dis woman get plans for this man ooo.
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by pocohantas(f): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ishilove:

It's exasperating. After dating over a year, when he proposes they start shedding fake tears, as if they were in the relationship for the nacks alone and this proposal is an added freebie.

Hian, sis Ishi.
Mothers cry when they see their newborn. Is it that they didn't define the pregnancy after carrying it for like 9mths? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by lilmax(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ishilove:

so you're angry they're faking happiness? grin...you're saying they should have a straight face when they're proposed to?

man: "baby marry me"

woman: alright
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Seandisputed(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Girl na okpo

Nigga na system Man

Them see each other well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Saintsami(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akpuramkpubem
Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by tightpussy156: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
can someone tell me the function of that chain on her leg.Facebook guys must have flog the bore hole pussy black an blue an ended with this boo.her service rendered is real. those that will quote me wrong should go through the backdoor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
lilmax:
so you're angry they're faking happiness? grin...you're saying they should have a straight face when they're proposed to?

man: "baby marry me"

woman: alright
You're not getting my point. The proposal shouldn't come as a surprise because they both have defined and settled on what they want out of their relationship right from the outset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers / Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.