Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (63865 Views)

The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) / Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Oolawepo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Glink2018:
Nobody is above mistake....

Buhari ....next level.....

APC ..... next level.....
Say the truth and let it set u free. This is the best APC can provide to Nigerians. SHAME

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by umbroxxx(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akalia:
For those of you that are hell bent on bringing PMB down by shading him because of some verbal mistakes he may have made while speaking in public functions recently, I have this to say to you: PMB remains your president and commander in chief of your country's armed forces.

He shall return to office yet again and sit put till 2023 because GOD has annointed him to rule your disrespectful and uncouth asses just to prove to you all that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong.
God has already abandoned him as he disrespected God by spilling of innocent blood

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by bimbor(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
michoim:
There is no embarrassment anywhere. Anybody that can boast before God that he or she has never made a slip of tongue let him or her be the first to cast a stone...

Sharap dia!!! Otondo! This one is an unforgivable mistake! You are indeed one of the worst animals Nigeria has ever bred to pass such as a regular mistake. Mumu

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Wealthplanner: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Glink2018:

It is quite a pity for you to build your life philosophy on the paradigm that "nobody is perfect" thereby accepting mediocrity as your mantra and discrediting excellence.

As the party's presidential candidate, it is really shocking that doesn't even know that he is the one. At this level of Nigeria's Democracy, we can't continue to accept mediocrity as a way of life.

Buhari messed up, is messing up and will continue to mess up.

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by kurt09(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Promismike:
Believe it or not that guy is an imposter who doesn't know anything about our politics and history.

Wat dementia are we talking about? Dementia my food.
Stop listening to radio Biafra, it affects cognitive reasoning ability.
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oh God ! Is this the same man I stupidly voted for in 2015 ? Oluwa mi o! Buhari ti ya were!

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by xcelentattitude(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oya let's go to the next level grin

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Cypus01: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
How do you expect Jibrin to know how we address flag bearers in Nigeria?

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by chuksohams(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kawai
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Owlumeday(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
BLACKdagger:
Pls my dear reasonable Nigerians.
If u are among people shouting Sowore pls think twice.
Sowore cannot win, wake up and tell urself the truth , elections in Nigeria has never been free and fair and cannot be free and fair there are other hidden games behind it which Sowore dont know and can't fight.
Only Atiku who has been there can take that hidden fight with buhari.
Pls do lot let buharist deceive u, they are among those shouting "vote Sowore"
Do not waste ur vote, A vote for Sowore is vote for buhari.

Yes u can say buhari and Atiku are devils,
But we can't deny the fact that Atiku is a better devil...
Pls a word is enuff for the wise

Sorry sir since u said election has neva been free and fair then why shud i waste my vote on atiku either?? He cant win also since u feel sowore cant win.. He was only dere as VP..

U see road for ground still wan enta bush..
Until they loot ur destiny..
Just yesterday atiku said he wont enrich his family but he wud enrich his friends.. Whats the hope of the average man...

And neva say a vote for buhari is a vote for SOWORE.. They aint the same sir.. Thanks

SOWORE 2019..
#TAKE-IT-BACK
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by ofwest47(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
IPOB wailers and haters and all of you Looters party sponsors of hate and fake news report will soon regret your actions. Sai Buhari Sai Baba.
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by tayorx(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
The man no good, still he dey rule over you... Nigerians
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by BLACKdagger: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Owlumeday:

Sorry sir since u said election has neva been free and fair then why shud i waste my vote on atiku either?? He cant win also since u feel sowore cant win.. He was only dere as VP..

U see road for ground still wan enta bush..
Until they loot ur destiny..
Just yesterday atiku said he wont enrich his family but he wud enrich his friends.. Whats the hope of the average man...

And neva say a vote for buhari is a vote for SOWORE.. They aint the same sir.. Thanks

SOWORE 2019..
#TAKE-IT-BACK

Sowore is going nowhere a vote for him is a waste.
A vote for Sowore is a vote for buhari

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by davires: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Glink2018:

Your Father.God will rule your life as he is ruling Nigeria
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerians should leave bubu to go and rest,he is old and retarted,but cuz oshio and tinubu wants to continue collecting free moneys from him they keep pushing him to remain in power,i heard that oshio decieved bubu to give him 10b to deliver rivers,a state were apc has no presidential candidate sorry senatorial candidate oh governitorial candidate,and bubu quickly oblige,in sane country people like buhari are suppose to be in erderly homes, were they rehabilitate them,they create groups for them were they discuss thier challanges and how they see the afterlife,buhari has no buz been in aso rock,this guy continues to embarass us especially outside the country,i watched him live today on tele,d only two things he mentioned was improvement in agriculture and corruption fighting,its a simple logic if there is improvent in agriculture ,its not buhari dat will put us in thr know,we d masses will know by ourselfs,in econs many goods,cheaper price,fewer goods higher price,i bought a cup of mellon during gej time at 80naira in benin noa its close to 220,this guy go school at all,or he thinks all nigerians are zombies,any body that still supports this govt is crazy or mentally imbalanced,u live in aso rock and dont know anything that is going on in aso rock,he said he was not awear that d cjn is facing brobe even my grandmum dat doesnt know how to use the internent said she had dat d cjn is facing brobe.na wah o

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Owlumeday(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
xcelentattitude:
I wish sowore could win the presidential election, I would have delivered the votes of family and friends for him, unfortunately he can't, the system won't allow him so I'd rather vote Atiku who still has a sound upstairs. Obviously, Buhari has lost touch with reality.

Atikulate-- one man, one village grin

Sir, sinxe u wish he can win why not work for him by making pple around u see the light..

Sowore is our best option..
Atiku has been dere also nd we heard nd knw what he dis.. It wud be business as usual...

#AAC PARTY
#SOWORE..

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
osazsky:
Nigerians should leave bubu to go and rest,he is old and retarted,but cuz oshio and tinubu wants to continue collecting free moneys from him they keep pushing him to remain in power,i heard that oshio decieved bubu to give him 10b to deliver rivers,a state were apc has no presidential candidate sorry senatorial candidate oh governitorial candidate,and bubu quickly oblige,in sane country people like buhari are suppose to be in erderly homes, were they rehabilitate them,they create groups for them were they discuss thier challanges and how they see the afterlife,buhari has no buz been in aso rock,this guy continues to embarass us especially outside the country,i watched him live today on tele,d only two things he mentioned was improvement in agriculture and corruption fighting,its a simple logic if there is improvent in agriculture ,its not buhari dat will put us in thr know,we d masses will know by ourselfs,in econs many goods,cheaper price,fewer goods higher price,i bought a cup of mellon during gej time at 80naira in benin noa its close to 220,this guy go school at all,or he thinks all nigerians are zombies,any body that still supports this govt is crazy or mentally imbalanced,u live in aso rock and dont know anything that is going on in aso rock,he said he was not awear that d cjn is facing brobe even my grandmum dat doesnt know how to use the internent said she had dat d cjn is facing brobe.na wah o
nig i weep for u

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Glink2018(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
princecemo:
Fool

It takes one to know one....
What a wasted sperm seeds! ...
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
It is very Obvious that Buhari is not the one ruling us all these while, They tell him everything to do look at how they are telling him what to speak is that one a President? think of how many places this man could have been to and disgrace us. The facts is just Overwhelming and can never be shove aside like that, He is Old and he is Sick and He is Mentally Weak how do you expect him to tackle the problem of the nation in such conditions? No wonder there is rarely nothing to show for his 4 years in Office

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by fk001(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari need to rest.
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by sunbilor(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
mikeycharles:
I'm guessing this is why Trump called him lifeless.
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari
Let him go and meet Trump again let's see.

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Sonoyom(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari and APC is the lowest of all lows

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Owlumeday(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
BLACKdagger:

Sowore is going nowhere a vote for him is a waste.
A vote for Sowore is a vote for buhari

And who are u to say he his goin no where.. U see we are the root of our problem.. Buhari is old and we planning to send him back home to rest and u want to replaxe him with anoda 70+ yrs old man...

Ahn ahn.. And u wud say your children are the leadera of tomorrow ooo.. When wud the tomorow come if we dont seize the opportunity today...

Once again buhari and sowore are different..
Buhari campaign is funded by pple who hav selfish interest at heart... Sowore campaign is totally funded by the public who wants a beta Nigeria for you and i..

And i wud rather waste my vote on him than giv it to the oldies...
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by overall90: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
BLACKdagger:
Pls my dear reasonable Nigerians.
If u are among people shouting Sowore pls think twice Sowore cannot win.
wake up and tell urself the truth.
If u think u can vote Sowore and then balance in front of ur TV watch him declared the president of Nigeria then u need to have ur Brain checked.

There are other hidden games behind election which Sowore dont know and can't fight.
Only Atiku who has been there can take that hidden fight with buhari.
Pls do lot let buharist deceive u, they are among those shouting "vote Sowore"
Do not waste ur vote, A vote for Sowore is vote for buhari.

Yes u can say buhari and Atiku are devils,
But we can't deny the fact that Atiku is a better devil...
Pls a word is enuff for the wise

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Elvisu: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is Mama Peace male version.

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
If we re-elected this man again believe me he is never going to change anything about this country, We will continue suffering as Usual because he will have nothing to prove to us again he will know he is not going to contest for office again and he will believe it is because he is doing very well that make us to vote him back in power again when in reality he has done nothing. The truth is Buhari is not the one ruling Us, he is just a Useless Figure Head, we are being rule by APC in the Background

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Owlumeday(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=overall90 post=74864363][/quote]

A better devil u say??

Pls what happened to the young ones running?? We are the cause of our own problem.. Atiku wud just continue his looting from where he stopped...
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by BLACKdagger: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Owlumeday:

And who are u to say he his goin no where.. U see we are the root of our problem.. Buhari is old and we planning to send him back home to rest and u want to replaxe him with anoda 70+ yrs old man...

Ahn ahn.. And u wud say your children are the leadera of tomorrow ooo.. When wud the tomorow come if we dont seize the opportunity today...

Once again buhari and sowore are different..
Buhari campaign is funded by pple who hav selfish interest at heart... Sowore campaign is totally funded by the public who wants a beta Nigeria for you and i..

And i wud rather waste my vote on him than giv it to the oldies...

Now u know buhari is old when u were voting him 4 years ago u didn't realize he was old?
The problem here is not being old the problem is he is incompetent.
He has put Nigerians into hardship and suffering , discussion and hatred.
That's the problem not old age.

A vote for Sowore is a waste, he cant win except want to deceive ur self

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by makemillions: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by aftatechbiz(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Now am beginning to believe the Jubril story. The thing don dey look like say na true o! E be like say the president dey mix up all the tutorial dey don give am.

Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65