Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (63860 Views)

The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) / Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Glink2018(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
davires:

Your Father.God will rule your life as he is ruling Nigeria

And God will rule life as Atiku is planning to loot the Commonwealth of this Nation
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Ranchhoddas: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
BLACKdagger:
Pls my dear reasonable Nigerians.
If u are among people shouting Sowore pls think twice Sowore cannot win.
wake up and tell urself the truth.
If u think u can vote Sowore and then balance in front of ur TV watch him declared the president of Nigeria then u need to have ur Brain checked.

There are other hidden games behind election which Sowore dont know and can't fight.
Only Atiku who has been there can take that hidden fight with buhari.
Pls do lot let buharist deceive u, they are among those shouting "vote Sowore"
Do not waste ur vote, A vote for Sowore is vote for buhari.

Yes u can say buhari and Atiku are devils,
But we can't deny the fact that Atiku is a better devil...
Pls a word is enuff for the wise
Muttleylaff you don hear?

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Owlumeday(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
BLACKdagger:

Now u know buhari is old when u were voting him 4 years ago u didn't realize he was old?
The problem here is not being old the problem is he is incompetent.
He has put Nigerians into hardship and suffering , discussion and hatred.
That's the problem not old age.

A vote for Sowore is a waste, he cant win except want to deceive ur self

A vote for Atiku is a waste cos even if he wins he wont deliver a dime.. Just business as usual for pdp..
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by planetx: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Is this the same Great Ogboru who financed the Okah coup against IBB and went into exile for many years.

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by BLACKdagger: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Owlumeday:

A vote for Atiku is a waste cos even if he wins he wont deliver a dime.. Just business as usual for pdp..

I want to ask u a question and I want an honest answer. From ur truest conscience

Between Jonathans era and now Buhari era.
When we're things cheaper for u to get?
When did we have better economy.?
When did we have better value for our money.

Stop telling me poor about corruption
Even buhari who claims to fight corruption, what has it benefited u as an individual?

Pls I want honest answer

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by drjprince: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mumu thats why poverty will continue to hover around you
Glink2018:
Nobody is above mistake....

Buhari ....next level.....

APC ..... next level.....

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by writeprof(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Promismike:
Believe it or not that guy is an imposter who doesn't know anything about our politics and history.

Wat dementia are we talking about? Dementia my food.

In short, I wonder at the way all insinuations/suspicions point to the URGENT need to ascertain the true identity of the person called PMB now. For me, the day I saw PMB, Osinbajo & Oshiomole singing Christmas Carol, that was a big RED FLAG...

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Acidosis(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
away from Baba's senseless talks, Ogboru is a man to watch out for. He's been contesting for same position for over 12 years. Within this period, dude gathered massive loyalists despite starting his political career from an unknown party. As a matter of fact, 9 out of 10 Urhobo men and women will vote for Ogboru in the coming election. More reason they used Warri as against Asaba, the state capital.

Okowa's only hope are the other tribes in Delta, especially his people - Delta Igbo.

But Buhari shouldn't be f00led, the crowd he saw today only came to see Ogboru.

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by writeprof(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Promismike:
Believe it or not that guy is an imposter who doesn't know anything about our politics and history.

Wat dementia are we talking about? Dementia my food.

In short, I wonder at the way all insinuations/suspicions pointing to the URGENT need to ascertain the true identity of the person called PMB now were silenced. For me, the day I saw PMB, Osinbajo & Oshiomole singing Christmas Carol, that was a big RED FLAG...

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by writeprof(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
JixNation:
sad

I pity for those who paid his school fee from primary to NDA level. Such a waste of resources.

Sadly, he enjoyed full scholarship throughout. School fees was not for the Northerners then but for the Southerners who like book too much!

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Aystarz: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
BLACKdagger:
Pls my dear reasonable Nigerians.
If u are among people shouting Sowore pls think twice Sowore cannot win.
wake up and tell urself the truth.
If u think u can vote Sowore and then balance in front of ur TV watch him declared the president of Nigeria then u need to have ur Brain checked.

There are other hidden games behind election which Sowore dont know and can't fight.
Only Atiku who has been there can take that hidden fight with buhari.
Pls do lot let buharist deceive u, they are among those shouting "vote Sowore"
Do not waste ur vote, A vote for Sowore is vote for buhari.

Yes u can say buhari and Atiku are devils,
But we can't deny the fact that Atiku is a better devil...
Pls a word is enuff for the wise

Dumb post! Is Sowore the only presidential candidate who is neither in the APC or PDP?

By the way, nothing would make me vote for a candidate from either of those two devilish parties.

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by writeprof(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
OVA200:
It's crystal clear that Buhari is simply and absolutely dull, after demonstrating his incompetence at THE CANDIDATE yesterday I get to know that Buhari is not even physical, psychologically, mentally, emotionally, educationally fit to be in the same classroom with me not to talk of being the President of this nation and what baffles me most are some set of educated people shouting on top of their voice canvassing for this man; what a shame!

I swear any educated man that vote for Buhari deserves to be strip off of his/her certificate because he/she just acquire the certificate while lacking education.

I will rather sleep in my house than vote this thing.
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Positivepoint(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Famousbabe:
The man at the center of Buhari's Embarrassment in Delta State today.

See the man Buhari Called 'APC presidential candidate' that got people talking

Buhari referred to APC Delta Gubernatorial Candidate, Great Ogboru,. as APC presidential candidate, then senatorial candidate before finally getting it right.

Buhari was to hand over APC flag to the Delta State governorship candidate of the party.

However, he said: "I am handing over this flag of honour to our presidential candidate." When the man to his left corrected him, saying "gubernatorial", Buhari responded with "to our senatorial candidate". Again, the man corrected him, saying "gubernatorial". This time, Buhari said: "governortorial candidate".

Watch video HERE and see more about the man. How he went on exile and more.

Pls kindly retract this ur fake news

The Twitter account u quoted is not that of buhari. See below

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Ecceking(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
at least parosident buhari hasn't failed on one aspect since he assumed office in 2015. he hasn't failed to give us something to laugh and talk about #falz4president
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
writeprof:

Sadly, he enjoyed full scholarship throughout. School fees was not for the Northerners then but for the Southerners who like book too much!
Can you imagine? He has been raping this Nigeria's resources hardcore since time immoral.

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by VictorEkwere: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
You are a fool who sees black and call it white don't u know d meaning of slip of tongue, he was corrected for good 3 times yet he still mentioned what he knows and u call that slip of tongue.
michoim:
There is no embarrassment anywhere. Anybody that can boast before God that he or she has never made a slip of tongue let him or her be the first to cast a stone...

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by BLACKdagger: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Aystarz:

Dumb post! Is Sowore the only presidential candidate who is neither in the APC or PDP?

By the way, nothing would make me vote for a candidate from either of those two devilish parties

I only mentioned REASONABLE NIGERIANS not u.
I clearly stated that
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by writeprof(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
JixNation:

Can you imagine? He has been raping this Nigeria's resources hardcore since time immoral.

In 1958, they were told Nigeria belongs to them by the Brits. So, they get almost EVERYTHING for free. If you can, find out how much Northern students - the muslims- pay for WAEC, JAMB registration. Majority are paid for by their politicians. Then scholarship is given to them when admitted into any tertiary institution for any higher degree.
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
writeprof:

In 1958, they were told Nigeria belongs to them by the Brits. So, they get almost EVERYTHING for free. If you can, find out how much Northern students - the muslims- pay for WAEC, JAMB registration. Majority are paid for by their politicians. Then scholarship is given to them when admitted into any tertiary institution for any higher degree.

How come I don't get such scholarship?
Or is it that I'm not from core north?
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by VictorEkwere: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
You are a fool who sees black and call it white don't u know d meaning of slip of tongue, he was corrected for good 3 times yet he still mentioned what he knows not what he suppose to mention and u call that slip of tongue.
michoim:
There is no embarrassment anywhere. Anybody that can boast before God that he or she has never made a slip of tongue let him or her be the first to cast a stone...

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by idonhammer: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=michoim post=74863017]You are an idi.ot/quote]
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by darfay: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Acidosis:

away from Baba's senseless talks, Ogboru is a man to watch out for. He's been contesting for same position for over 12 years. Within this period, dude gathered massive loyalists despite starting his political career from an unknown party. As a matter of fact, 9 out of 10 Urhobo men and women will vote for Ogboru in the coming election. More reason they used Warri as against Asaba, the state capital.

Okowa's only hope are the other tribes in Delta, especially his people - Delta Igbo.

But Buhari shouldn't be f00led, the crowd he saw today only came to see Ogboru.

I think the isoko people would stand with our urhobo brothers if that is the case. Then consider the election if such alliance should take place
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Babaken(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Zombies
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Babaken(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Zombies are you Done talking.
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by writeprof(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
JixNation:

How come I don't get such scholarship? Or is it that I'm not from core north?
Are you a Muslim? Are you close to your grassroot- LGA?
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Ayobami7(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
好的
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
King of Dumbos grin, how did the mofo fail to realize he’s the presidential candidate ?
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
writeprof:

Are you a Muslim? Are you close to your grassroot- LGA?
Atheist from a Christian home. I'm from Benue not far north.
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Tobbyfitz: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Famousbabe:
The man at the center of Buhari's Embarrassment in Delta State today.

See the man Buhari Called 'APC presidential candidate' that got people talking

Buhari referred to APC Delta Gubernatorial Candidate, Great Ogboru,. as APC presidential candidate, then senatorial candidate before finally getting it right.

Buhari was to hand over APC flag to the Delta State ofgovernorship candidate of the party.

However, he said: "I am handing over this flag of honour to our presidential candidate." When the man to his left corrected him, saying "gubernatorial", Buhari responded with "to our senatorial candidate". Again, the man corrected him, saying "gubernatorial". This time, Buhari said: "governortorial candidate".

Watch video HERE and see more about the man. How he went on exile and more.

Likes for Atiku and Share for Buhari

Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by writeprof(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
JixNation:

Atheist from a Christian home. I'm from Benue not far north.

Primarily, it's a policy run in the core north and by muslims for muslims organised through the grassroot connections.
Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
writeprof:

Primarily, it's a policy run in the core north and by muslims for muslims organised through the grassroot connections.
I thought as much.

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! / Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49