Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? (20850 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by samisj4real(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Please can i call you back after buhari returns to Daura? Don't bother thanking me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by rastaLivity: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
I'm giving op head, will call you back

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Just say I'm really busy ryt now I'll call u later or when I buy credit
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by chibowobbed(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
swiz123:
Please, something just came up, lemme call you back in two hours time
two hours?
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by jibrilELsudan: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
You tell the person you want to cum in their mouth.

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Isoduwa(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Very simple touch the red button

Is my phone � I choose when to pick and end the call �
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by skillz111(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Am on low battery or the network is bad over here this are strategies that can never fail you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by psychologist(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
megrimor:
Just shout SAI BABA

The other caller will automatically assume you don't have sense and will end the call by themselves

This made my night

I laffed out loud grin

6 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by diamler(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=Zenzu01 post=74866985]me: hello,

her: hello,

me: h e llo, are you hearing me

her: yes I can hear you

me: I can't hear you oo, hello, hello

Glo don start again. wait let me call you back.

switch off the phone and sleep
Lol...that's the best way ooo...funny method tho
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by sonature1: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
obembet:
Guys I believe many of you have experience this and handled it with maturity. How do you end call you're tired of without sounding rude?

Why do your posts always make front page?
Is it because u are beautiful or u usually bribe the mods? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Rexnegro(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
uchman48:
Just shout Jesusss the person will ask you, what is it then you tell him/her please I will call you later let me check something
that's calling the name of the lord in vein

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by ClearFlair: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
obembet:
Guys I believe many of you have experience this and handled it with maturity. How do you end call you're tired of without sounding rude?

What is the meaning of Obembet, are you the reigning Nairabet champion in your village?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by obembet(f): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
uchman48:
Just shout Jesusss the person will ask you, what is it then you tell him/her please I will call you later let me check something

Sense no go kill you

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
obembet:

I just drop the phone somewhere and walk Off. Once the person is tired of talking he will cut the call himself grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Daeylar(f): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
megrimor:
Just shout SAI BABA

The other caller will automatically assume you don't have sense and will end the call by themselves

I can't grin grin grin
What's this? grin
DavidEsq:

Many ppl are not well on this forum o grin grin grin grin

Many grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by paix(m): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Just continue to shout HELLO HELLO HELLO and then drop the call.

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Boyooosa(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wow, I am sorry, I just got a text now on my other phone. Pls let me quickly attend to this, I'll be right back.
And the rest izza story. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by hablink: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
obembet:

I wanna close the fridge, I will call you back.

Checked your profile, you confirm.
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Buffalo2(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
EkoErrands:

Just rebooth the damn phone ....at some point during the rebooting process the damn call will drop.
so so very simple! That's what I do

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by IjebuWarrior: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2019
sinaj:
Im in the kitchen please let me call you back.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by TheGameYard(m): 12:02am On Jan 18, 2019
Order for all you r PC video games and movies

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by 21GunnSalute(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2019
megrimor:
Just shout SAI BABA

5 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by 21GunnSalute(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2019
kamez:
u keep talking then after a while u say 'omg, my ba3 is low and my phone might turn off at any time.. ...then keep talking for a few more seconds then cut the call and switch to airplane mode for about 5mins.. the person will assume that ur phone went off cos u just complained about low ba3...

works for me everytime

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2019
What I usually do is; while talking I take the phone off my ear, then press the speaker button, still talking and while still talking I press the red button. It will make the person think network just got messed up and for sure the person will try to call u back, at that moment quickly rush and activate flight mode.

Second method is that I keep saying " hello....hello...can you hear me?"(even if I can hear you clearly). It would surely prompt the person to end the call and call back and then you repeat the process again and again till the caller gets frustrated and gives up.

Works all the time

3 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Deicide: 12:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Guy my credit go soon finish i go call you back later. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by handsomeyinka(m): 12:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Just say PANT THIVES ARE RAIDING IN THERE AREA..

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Sholaystar4me(m): 12:17am On Jan 18, 2019
you are tired of the call koret? angry

find a polythene bag (a.k.a poly or plastic bag) cool

Now, ruffle the poly bag very close to the mouth piece,

even the person on the other end would feel the reception is so poor, he will end the call himself undecided

:
:
:
Don't thank me, Thank God grin .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by sharpwriter(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2019
megrimor:
Just shout SAI BABA

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Increase MTN Internet Speed Via APN For Fast And Smooth Browsing / Tecno Launches 18karat Gold Smartphone / NCC Begins Implementation Of Data Roll-over This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.